Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted but you will live your life in constant inadequacy after about a decade or so.

I wish I could control the clouds.

Edited by lovecats99

You literally become the wind. Not realizing that you haven't simply disappeared and/or died, your friends and family all mourn you.

I wish I didn't have to sleep every night.

Granted, but now you have to sleep during the day, every day...

I wish I had super fast internet.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Granted, but now your internet is so fast, you spend all your time on the internet, with hundreds of browsers open, surfing, shopping, playing games, watching the news, reading books, and all your friends and family miss you too much.

I wish I had a Sabrett hot dog from a hot dog truck.

Granted, you found a hot dog truck that has been abandoned for 20 years. The hot dogs still look the same though.

I wish for the best pie in the world

Granted, but after you taste the pie, you'd have tasted the best, meaning nothing will ever top it again. All in all, pie becomes worthless to you and you end up never enjoying baked goods again.

I wish I could exceed in Physics.

Granted. Every one of your physical properties increases a lot, balanced to provide your survival as you're hurtling through space at 0.7 c towards Alpha Centauri.

I wish people would stop corrupting wishes with things unrelated to the prompt.

Granted, but now hot dogs no longer exist.

I wish for patience.

Granted. However, your mind's experiences are extended so every millisecond is a day long.

I wish that we had cheap quantum computing.

Granted, but now everything else is extraordinarily expensive.

I wish that I could make whatever food I'm craving appear whenever I want it.

Granted, but the food will vanish right after you summon it and you will only get to look at it

I wish to get my (late dry.gif ) Hogwarts letter

Granted! Every meal you are given a plate of expertly prepared guacamale... and nothing but guacamole. Every plate of guacamole is encompanied by a magical Mariachi band which only stops playing when you have finished your plate. After ten days you would rather starve than eat another portion of guacamole but the incessant blaring of trumpets forces you to eat it merely to escape the moise. After a month you are driven completely insane.

I wish I owned a castle in Scotland.

Granted! But it will be extremely cold and central heating will be too hard to be built in without harming the half-a-millennia castle. Also, Raiders/Forsworn will respawn after a week or so after the capture of the castle, meaning you'll have to constantly battle them as their troops strengthen.

I wish greed did not exist.

Edited by lovecats99

Grated. Greed no longer exists. Now that nobody has the desire to own anything, money has become worthless, nobody has any reason to go to work, and society collapses from an excess of apathy.

I wish Ṫ̟̹̪ͅͅh͇̫̭͈͌ͤÉ̯ͬ̍ ̥̗̲͇̱̯͉̅ͮ̄ͣ̿̓ͦͪ̚V͕̬͎̮͙͐ͩ͗̀̀o͚̼̙̘̞ͯ͛̅͋ͅI̳̲̬̤̹̣̩͊͂ͯ̈́ͥͪ̿̑č̮̐ͪͮ̔̒̽ͭ̓ͅE͇̫͗͆͆s̟͍͖͍͍̭̲͛ͯͣ̓ would go silent.

Edited by sailing101

Granted (we all hate Ṫ̟̹̪ͅͅh͇̫̭͈͌ͤÉ̯ͬ̍ ̥̗̲͇̱̯͉̅ͮ̄ͣ̿̓ͦͪ̚V͕̬͎̮͙͐ͩ͗̀̀o͚̼̙̘̞ͯ͛̅͋ͅI̳̲̬̤̹̣̩͊͂ͯ̈́ͥͪ̿̑č̮̐ͪͮ̔̒̽ͭ̓ͅE͇̫͗͆͆s̟͍͖͍͍̭̲͛ͯͣ̓). But now you can't hear anything or anyone at all. No matter how hard you try. You have become deaf.

I wish I had a sailboat!

Granted! You are now the proud captain of the Flying Dutchman, haunted by the ghosts of your perished crew members, unable to make port anywhere and doomed to sail the oceans forever while the dead black eyes of your sailors stare at you accusingly. Lovely!

I wish I'd win the Euromillion Jackpot!

Granted. However, you have become a target of thieves and one kills you in your sleep and takes the money.

I wish Zero from Mega Man was in Super Smash Bros.

Yknow, I would be okay with that.

Granted. However God kicks you out of the garden of Eden because he specifically told you not to eat those ones.

I wish for... a sandwich!

Granted, but it's not really a sandwich suitable for eating. It's a dirt sandwich with worms and moldy lettuce, topped with wonder bread. Delicious!

I wish my Gemshards would color correctly!

Granted, all your gemshards color correctly, but nothing else goes right for you on your scroll, your hatchlings gender wrong, your eggs take forever to hatch, even your red dragons don't work for you anymore.

I wish my Chihuahua was the size of a bull mastiff, but only when I walk him.

Granted, but (s)he now has the strength of a bull mastiff, and massive amounts of energy to boot. Good luck trying to keep him/her from dragging you down the block.

I wish... that I was a cat.

Granted, you are a stray cat in the big city. Animal control is out in force, and the shelters are at max capacity.

(Wow, that's grim, what is wrong with me)

I wish all the dark thoughts would leave me.

Granted, but now your mind is entirely filled with the sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns that were summoned to expel the darkness. There is room for nothing else.

I wish that my knee would stop being such a bum whenever the weather's humid.