Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted but you accidentally fly into a no-fly zone and now you are in Guantanamo with no internet connection.

I wish I lived in Hawaii all year round.

Granted, but now you have so much patience, you shall forever be frustrated with those far more impatient than you are. tongue.gif

I wish I could get a Shiny Pokémon. :c

Granted, but now all of them are shiny and they replace normal versions in terms of rarity. xd.png

they're like alts, right?

I wish I had some delicious apple pie.

Granted but since you cant feel pain your nerves are clearly messed up so you cant touch or taste anything.

I wish for an Xbox One with the master chief collection.

Edited by Eldrad

Granted but he is assassinated by one of the many powerful poeple around the globe that hate him.

I wish i could hold an infinite number of eggs

Oh BTW i would like to add that xbox 360s are not junk. Mine has lasted through almost 4 years of rough handling by 4 children. (Not being rude sorry if i type like im trying to be but im not.)

Edited by Eldrad

Granted but all the eggs keep replicating all across the universe and then smother all air from everything around you and eventually suffocate you too.

I wish I was a dragon.

Granted! You are now... A Mint! Just what you wanted, I'm sure. Try not to get stepped on. tongue.gif

I wish I could have lucid dreams more often...

Granted now you have lucid nightmares everynight congrats! biggrin.gif

I wish that eggs hatched faster and chicks grew faster

Edited by Eldrad

Granted! You travel back in time to find out more about your ancestors. Congratulations! You are now your own grandpa.

I wish for a massive bar of chocolate!

Granted! You travel back in time to find out more about your ancestors. Congratulations! You are now your own grandpa.

I wish for a massive bar of chocolate!

Granted, but it's all dark chocolate so sweet you die the moment you're finished eating.

I wish to become a druid, like in an MMO.

Granted, but now you're trapped in said MMO forever. No exceptions. No chance to say goodbye. Plus if you die in the MMO, you die in real life! Fun stuff!

I wish my favorite book series would never end. <3

Granted, but with each book, the plot becomes more and more bland and predictable, causing you to lose interest in the series altogether.

I wish I had a dog.

Granted, but he is poorly house trained, is constantly hyper, and loves to bark. Good luck getting a moment's peace.

I wish I was a Broadway star.

granted but you end up hurting everyone you care for

(ps on my deadpool one i wouldn't mind i love deadpool)

i wish i had better internet

You have the best internet possible, but it is super expensive, and drains all of your money

I wish I had unlimited chocolate

Granted! However, with an unlimited supply of your favourite chocolate, you find it hard to resist temptation, eat way too much chocolate, get severe diabetes and obesity and die of a stroke at the age of 27. Hope it was worth it...

I wish I owned 30 cats!

Granted, but your inexperience in housing a brutal number of cats takes it's toll on your health and in your fits to love them all, they smother you to death in kitty cuteness and proceed to find their next victim.

I wish to have a house-trained pet pigeon.

Edited by lovecats99

Granted, it's a trained carrier pigeon, too bad it's not trained to return to YOUR house.

I wish I could teleport at will.

I wish I could teleport at will.

Granted! However, you also teleport unwillingly to random locations, making you constantly lost.

I wish I could shape shift into any real or imaginary creature.

Edited by Meg_752

Granted! But you always become slime, fungi, amoebas, bacteria, viruses, and the like and cannot return to your normal form because you've forgotten how to. You're welcome!

I wish I could fly whenever I wanted.