Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted. But now wind only blows when you tell it to, and you can't do that without resting every once in a while. Without your constant use of wind, the Earth's air currents halt and so does all of life.

I wish that I was this carrot: user posted image

Granted, but as a carrot, you are constantly in fear of being eaten by bunnies that surround your patch in the earth.

I wish I could be Shrek

Granted, you are Shrek from the AU created in the third movie, and there is no rumpletstiltskin to change things back.

I wish I had a gold dragon egg.

Granted! But it's so old it's gone bad and gives off an awful stench, and those cracks are probably not from a hatchling forming inside...

I wish I owned a Kettenkrad!

Your wish is granted! However, soon after receiving the Kuebelwagen it falls apart due to age.

I wish for the ability to change shape at will.

Granted! But you can only transform into basic shapes such as squares and pentagons, rendering the power almost useless.

I wish for the power to summon cats.

Granted, now there are tons of freeloaders, and they are everywhere. The police do nothing but laugh at your predicament.

I wish that season 2 of Flash and season 4 of Arrow were out already. wub.gif

Granted, here's a Gienie lamp. His name is Norm, you might remember him form a certain cartoon. Also since he lives in an always lit Lava lamp, that thing's piping hot.

I wish for personal ninja servants who will obey any command I give

Granted, but for some reason there are constantly pirates chasing you now. They won't leave you alone until you tell them that pirates are better than ninjas.

I wish... for a bag of infinite potato chips.

Granted! Potato chips keep streaming out of the bag infinitely, filling your room, filling your house, flooding your home town, until the entire planet is covered in potato chips amd everything dies as a result.

I wish I owned a Neglected dragon!

Granted, but the ASPCA has you arrested.

You monster.

I wish for a wish about wishing for wishes to make a wish.

Granted, but the wishing genie explodes out of sheer confusion so you can never wish again.

I wish I had a job!

Granted but being the cooked by the least experienced chef and being the poisonous fish, you suffer a severe allergic reaction and daze into a coma. Once you wake up, you realise soon after that your taste buds will never work again.

I wish for a lifetime supply of bread.

Granted! Unfortunately you can't take any of them with you.

I wish I could see real northern lights someday.

Granted, but you'll see them in the middle of winter in the arctic and you'll freeze all your fingers and toes off.

I wish I was a tiger!

Granted, but nobody will ever tell you they do smile.gif

I wish you were here.

Granted, but the penny is so rusty and old that you can't tell if it's a penny or a chunk of rock.

I wish that I could fly