Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

granted but its a new town named home where everyone wants to kill your face

i wish to be able to fart powerfuly enough to propel myself through the air on command

granted, but you get a bad case of "a-- burn" and have to sit in Epsom salts for 2 hours after each propulsion, crying and moaning the entire time xd.png

I wish I had 100 pounds of dark chocolate truffles

granted but they have already been digested and pooped out on your face.

i wish i had a better computer.

(ps on my previous one you deserve a high five that was hilarious)

Granted, but you can't use it because the cord and battery are both broken.

I wish I had a lot more money.

Granted, but now your parents and teachers expect you to get A+ on every exam and you have to study all the time.

I wish I had a giant goldfish with teeth like a piranha.

Granted, but now you have to check every word and redo some of them because the reports have their own agenda when they are writing themselves.

I wish I had a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice with a little umbrella in it.

You've got a plane, but it's so broken down that you can't get it more than 10 feet off the ground for more than a couple minutes.

I wish... I didn't have to work as much.

Granted. Your work is cut down significantly... because you broke both your hands.

I wish I could go back to the past and give my past self a slap to the face.

Edited by Drakkoh

Granted, you go back to your past, but realize it is other people you want to slap, and you slap them all, hard, and then you have remorse.

I wish I lived in paradise.

You get 1000 cakes made of the finest flour and the most delicious chocolate. You also discover that you are lactose intolerant and have a horrible gluten allergy.

I wish for a brain.

Granted - You get a brain, and then eat it because you are a zombie.

I wish for... not needing to sleep at all ever so I can bingewatch Supernatural instead!

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

Granted, but it was grown on a Petri dish and is as such perfectly flat instead of being brain-shaped, rendering it useless.

I wish for limitless cosmic power.

I'm just going to corrupt both your wishes I guess? biggrin.gif

dark_and_stormy_heart, you won't ever need to sleep again. Unfortunately your body decides that in order to conserve some energy, you also don't need to see anything ever again.

Coryn02, I grant you unlimited cosmic power. However, you're now ruler of a small universe that has nothing in it. Not a single atom. All it does is just... exist. It doesn't even expand. Have fun.

I wish for the caffeine to wear off.