TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Hooray, got a second two-tail! Now I've got influenced pairs of each. Can't wait to see the adults! No black stripe though, my free Marrow and Stripe apparently weren't in the mood. ^^;

Caught one of the velvety eggs last night and a waterwalker by mistake. Bit the walker and now its a vamp...had hoped it would be repulsed but oh well. So now I gots a vacency to catch another tongue.gif

Personally, I think it was ingenious to do a release on a night that many of us were expecting there to be a "holiday" release. I was unlocked purposefully for it and surprise surprise 3 new draggies instead of the Shamrock dragon! ninja.gif Caught me by surprise biggrin.gif

Uryu: they drop every five minutes but the cave is empty until then. Commons are mixed in too.

Aww, how nice. What a surprise on St. Patricks Day! tongue.gif

Thanks for such loveley new dragons.

And "Happy St. Patricks Day" all of you! =)

Edited by Laurelin

Darn, the mass drops are over sad.gif

Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch some either way smile.gif

Wow, caught two thin shelled eggs and one two velvet eggs already.

..Soooo...is the cave dead for anyone else? Nevermind.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

@Stunningfire They're still dropping. Just not as much as yesterday. More like any other breed in the cave.

Edited by earthgirl

The cave died for me. I suppose now would be a good time to go play some Pokémon. >_>

Darn, the mass drops are over sad.gif

Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch some either way smile.gif

They are still dropping . . . . Just in with the normal eggs

The Cave is fine for me.

Once my Gold hatches, I'll have room for another velvety egg.

Each of the two breeds still makes up over 25% of eggs being dropped.

I'm sure it seems like there's not that many of them, though, because no one wants to take anything else.

Oh wow only 25% in the first 24 hours of being released? Was it always this way? ohmy.gif I could have sworn that it used to be 100% for the first 24 hours blink.gif

Oh wow only 25% in the first 24 hours of being released? Was it always this way? ohmy.gif I could have sworn that it used to be 100% for the first 24 hours blink.gif

Each of the two breeds, so together it's over 50%. I think it's already been over 24 hours?

hmm, i'll have to hide it then. Usually if i put a hatchling on all sites they hardly get any views. >.<

Each of the two breeds, so together it's over 50%. I think it's already been over 24 hours?

Ohhh that would make more sense tongue.gif Though I thought that the new eggs were released at midnight DC time yesterday on St. Patty's day? Or did I miss that altogether?

Ohhh that would make more sense tongue.gif Though I thought that the new eggs were released at midnight DC time yesterday on St. Patty's day? Or did I miss that altogether?

They were released on the 16th at midnight.