TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Due to the huge lag i just can't catch the new eggs. I still try it, but it's annoying dry.gif Hope i'll get the new eggs very soon smile.gif

Are these limited? If so, how long until they're gone?

They're not. They're a permanent addition to the cave. :3

I wonder what the surprise is wink.gif

now I know what "fluffies" are going to look like when adults xd.png and they are going to be one of my favourite breeds ever! and two-tails are still going to be a surprise for me smile.gif

I had to freeze all of my hatchlings that i wanted to grow up to get these beautiful eggs!

man i just found out about the new eggs cave is blocked i will have to work hard to get them now oh well

AP block is turned off during releases. There simply are no eggs to grab from the cave - already grabbed up by people wanting the new eggs.

Yay, new eggs!!! xd.png I wonder what the adults will look like... I haven't got any yet so far though...

Somehow just found out about the new eggs today. Maybe because I was distracted by Pokemon....

Anyway, hopefully, I can get my hands on them.

I knew there were new eggs! I just saw one of the first eggs go by, in the abandoned cave.

I must have these. ohmy.gif

Edit: Just grabbed one from the cave. "This egg has a velvety texture."

You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.

Edited by aquamarine__

Isn't the new color of stripes the surprise?

Yeah. TJ should probably change the OP, lul.

2 velvets and 2 thins --> locked again tongue.gif

I really wish we had the new limits. I want to hoard the fluffies

Edit: I type stupid

Edited by rox_squirrel

OMG!!! I can't believe I missed this! I have been so busy on other projects that I have not been around here for some time.

How long will these be dropping for? I am totally locked right now. sad.gif *cries*

OMG!!! I can't believe I missed this! I have been so busy on other projects that I have not been around here for some time.

How long will these be dropping for? I am totally locked right now. sad.gif *cries*

Permanent part of the cave.

Sadly my eggs are at 5 days, even if I incubated them, because yesterday I was scroll locked all the day. Also, I'll be unlocked again in a day sad.gif and when I'll be unlocked all my priorities will go to grabbing a CB Winter, as I miss only one to complete!

That list is C+Pd from an MSN conversation with TJ, and the stuff before the "and possibly" is all from TJ having already coded the pairings.

Oh. Thanks for the confirmation. Sorry if I was any trouble and for taking so long to reply (work had it's claws in me).

Argh, one of my new release eggs (and a split) has practically no view and is sick sad.gif This is a first. Oh well, at least I got an egg in the first place.

ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh those ones!

-shot-

I stalked them in their request thread. They're adorabbblee! 8D

Edited by Pandagal91