TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Somebody put all my new eggs in a hatchery. I normally wait until they hit 5 days, but I guess it's fine this way too. It's a first for me that anyone actually did that. xd.png

I suppose now would be a good time to go play some Pokémon. >_>

Goes to play Pokemon as well

Oh and for some reason all my hatchlings were deleted out of their hatcheries? I would have never noticed if i hadn't --finally-- gotten 1 of each of the new eggs (except black stripe).

EDIT:

I also accidently caught a Waterwalker....

Edited by Midnigh7_Ki7sune

Somebody put all my new eggs in a hatchery. I normally wait until they hit 5 days, but I guess it's fine this way too. It's a first for me that anyone actually did that. xd.png

mine too! almost killed mine!

MY two-tails were a first. D<

Of course, since these got released first they will be a second(if they hopefully, ever get released).

Wait, your two tailed dragons have transparent parts too?

Why are there no eggs in the cave? I just came back and saw this. I'm guessing I missed the egg dropping?

They're getting snatched up so fast that the cave can't produce more, but are still dropping every 5 minutes if it hasn't changed.

They're getting snatched up so fast that the cave can't produce more, but are still dropping every 5 minutes if it hasn't changed.

Ok, thank you for telling me.

Are you sure? I've been refreshing more often than that and haven't seen any. I haven't been in there constantly, but.. more than 5 minutes, so I thought I would've seen some if there were dropping?

Thanks!

0.o Did I just see a Leetle Tree?

Well, I had to abandon a Vamp or two, but I shall snag the newness! >:D

Edit: Woot! Got two of one, one of another, and the last Trio dragon I needed! Best. Day. Eva.

Well, close to it. xd.png

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

A few drop at :05, a few drop at :10, etc. They're snatched up in seconds. The hourly drop is coming up, more eggs~!

Edit: Leetle trees are dropping year-round, so yeah probably.

Edited by Stunningfire

Wow, they must have been grabbed FAST - for me it looked like I "expected to find some eggs, but there were none" for a solid 20 minutes.

Grabbed some now though! biggrin.gif

It's easier to get the hourly eggs than the 5-minute eggs. I have a fast connection (and Google Chrome), but even I was having a tough time getting eggs at the 5-minute intervals, with 200+ people all jumping on that same little egg. So be patient, and wait for the hourlies, if you can. You'll get your eggs. smile.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

It's easier to get the hourly eggs than the 5-minute eggs. I have a fast connection (and Google Chrome), but even I was having a tough time getting eggs at the 5-minute intervals, with 200+ people all jumping on that same little egg. So be patient, and wait for the hourlies, if you can. You'll get your eggs. smile.gif

For me it is the opposite, I tend to get my eggs from the five minute drops. I think it very much depends on your connection.

Wow, they must have been grabbed FAST - for me it looked like I "expected to find some eggs, but there were none" for a solid 20 minutes.

Grabbed some now though! biggrin.gif

Stunningfire and blackdragon71 are right. The eggs ARE dropping, but you'll need a fast connection to see them. I also use G Chrome, and I was able to catch my second velvet egg from a 5min drop. But lemme tell ya, it's not easy. I've seen them a few times, but only once actually managed to catch anything from the 5min drops. sad.gif

They're still dropping with some other commons in between, and I just caught my first thin shelled one :3

I'm happy, as I now have one of each, and I'm locked for another two hours till I can abandon the miss-click x3 (not that I'll be here then; I should be asleep)

Ahh! How come my eggs aren't showing any cracks? Even though they're down to 4 days 17 hours and I've shoved them into a bunch of fansites. =/

Wonder if it's just my unusual over-eagerness/impatiens...

Ahh! How come my eggs aren't showing any cracks? Even though they're down to 4 days 17 hours and I've shoved them into a bunch of fansites. =/

Mine just got their first crack but then are at 4 days 7 hours.

You'll probably just have to wait and see... Lately my eggs haven't shown any cracks either, untill closely before they hatch. Might just be because I'm too careful with the fansites, though :3

Edited by Saikachan

Finally scored my Velvet! biggrin.gif

<3 I hope it's a female. I really like the little female.

You could influence it. :3

I have a feeling black dragons are going to be less rare.

You'll probably just have to wait and see... Lately my eggs haven't shown any cracks either, untill closely before they hatch. Might just be because I'm too careful with the fansites, though :3

You're probably right about the time. And fansites (I think) are a bit less active (you get fewer views) during releases. Everybody's out catching eggs. happy.gif

Normally I'm rather patient with Dragon Cave but this release I've been impatient as anything. >.< Since it's midnight here, I should probably just go to bed and not think about them. They should have a crack or so in the morning. :3

my yet cracking on all new eggs because they still by 5 days to left to go. I hope they need hatching soon by 3 days. smile.gif

The New Limits would be so helpful now :/

My Eggs crack already >< Tomorrow they will hatch and then I'll try to breed other black stripes ><

You're probably right about the time. And fansites (I think) are a bit less active (you get fewer views) during releases. Everybody's out catching eggs. happy.gif

Really? I find that fansites give out more views during releases because everybody's visiting the sites to put their eggs in.

You could influence it. :3

I have a feeling black dragons are going to be less rare.

If you've been seeing the AP the last two weeks, then you know that black is back. tongue.gif

I'd like to see stripes drop more, though, now that we can make black-stripe babies.