TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Just caught the other thin-shell I needed. Now I can stop hunting and go do something productive.

Thanks, TJ and spriters for yet another excuse reason to put off responsibility. xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

9 hours till my two fluffies and 1 one of my thin stripes hatch. smile.gif My black stripe has a while longer to go.

Caught 2 velvets, 2 thin shells, and bred one black stripe from a blue stripe x black pairing. :3 squeeeee! Can't wait for them to hatch and grow up!

They look awesome! Happy Hunting everyone!

I have only one velvet, I am now scroll locked. rolleyes.gif

Edited by evangeline5432

Well, the two tailed dragons have wings that are slightly transparent. That is special because it's a first.

MY two-tails were a first. D<

Of course, since these got released first they will be a second(if they hopefully, ever get released).

MY two-tails were a first. D<

Of course, since these got released first they will be a second(if they hopefully, ever get released).

i actually thought these were your's until i remembered the colors >.<

hopefully we'll be seeing your's soon

i feel like i've seen these before but i can't remember

i remember the fluffy ones

As luck would have it, I just successfully bred 3 of my magma dragons to make a grand total of 3 magma eggs. sad.gif Only caught one velvet. I know the black stripe can wait, I can breed that at any time, it's the other two eggs that have me worried. I hope they're reasonably catchable. >.<

BTW.... I thought folks with more than fifty dragons would have their egg-carrying capacity increased by one. Right? It was in an update not too long ago. Why am I locked with four eggs when i've got over 50 dragons? o_O

Edited by Dragon Mage

As luck would have it, I just successfully bred 3 of my magma dragons to make a grand total of 3 magma eggs. sad.gif Only caught one velvet. I know the black stripe can wait, I can breed that at any time, it's the other two eggs that have me worried. I hope they're reasonably catchable. >.<

BTW.... I thought folks with more than fifty dragons would have their egg-carrying capacity increased by one. Right? It was in an update not too long ago. Why am I locked with four eggs when i've got over 50 dragons? o_O

The increased egg limits feature was announced, but it's not released yet.

I know what dragon the velvet one is. I seen it in the Dragon request months ago. It is the ------ Dragon. Sorry but no spoilers for you. Well you know how many letters it is now. Finally a dragon released that I seen in the making. I feel so proud of myself laugh.giflaugh.gif

I think i snatched one of the velvet ones (I can't remember) I also nabbed a cheese and bred a blackstripe~ overall a good day~

I found out which one the velvet was by a spoiler posted earlier, even the name has me excited biggrin.gif

i actually thought these were your's until i remembered the colors >.<

hopefully we'll be seeing your's soon

haha. *points to avvi*

Yeah, I hope so too. They're the first dragons I've ever drawn, or at least for this site.

Also, I'm thinking about waiting till my pink and night glory hatch, so I can snag another one of the new eggies.

Edited by earthgirl

I'm so mad! This morning I didn't put my eggs on any click sites, they had like 6 views each, and just now, as I check on them, THEY"RE BOTH SICK. Some evil person put my eggs on every hatchery to try and make them die. I'm furious.

Wow, that's a first. The first drop I saw a new egg in and I actually got one. smile.gif

I definitely remember the fluffy ones, so I'm excited!

But, of course, I snagged two other eggs, so I'm scroll locked. dry.gif

I'm so mad! This morning I didn't put my eggs on any click sites, they had like 6 views each, and just now, as I check on them, THEY"RE BOTH SICK. Some evil person put my eggs on every hatchery to try and make them die. I'm furious.

That's terrible! D= Envy is such an ugly emotion.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Forgot to say this earlier . . . .

Thank you spriters and TJ!!! biggrin.gif

The new dragons are beautiful! Can't wait to see what the adults look like laugh.gif

Alter your settings to stop receiving help?

if they had put them on EVERY fansite, the numbers would have been MUCH MUCH higher. Likely they got put on ONE maybe TWO sites for the types of views your fogged eggs are showing.

D8 *drools*

A;ASLKDFJSADTHKSLASSLFA;!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BEIEVE THIS!! I JUST CAN'T!! I need to get one of those leetle fluffy draggies right now!! 8'D (I'm not gonna say the official name, b/c some may not want to know or the name may have changed) I remember giving suggestions and watching them evolve!! I was there when they were still a concept!!! AAHAHAHA!!!! xd.png TJ, you just may have made me the happiest girl on DC. Seriously. I WILL raise my dream army of these fluffballs..... >:3

*bounces off to try to catch eggs*