TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

The black stripes are incredibly beautiful with their gold smile.gif

Ah... the black stripes are simply marvelous!

Can't wait to get one biggrin.gif

Any I breed I'm going to freeze, though. When I get adults I want them to be unrelated from my other dragons.

I successfully bred a black stripe egg using a green male stripe x female non original black

Officially scroll locked!

Two velvets and a two-tailed hatched. I now have beautiful hatchlings.

Huh. So the black stripe wasn't a joke. *just checked first post*

That would explain all the black eggs in the abandoned page. xd.png

Dang it ! Unlike some of the happy people here, I have no idea what the adult ~Removed~ is supposed to look like. I keep hoping TJ's will mature soon.

Arrrrgggg! The suspense!

Edited by _Z_

No spoilers, guys. D:

But they do look fantastic. :3 Can't wait to see 'em, plus the adult two-tails and blackstripes. I know they'll look like all the other stripes, but just... seeing them will be awesome.

Only 1 day and 2 hours until we can see the adults! happy.gif I'm really curious to see what the adult two-tailed dragons look like.

Hmm. Oddly enough, only one of my new eggs has hatched, even though I caught them all within like 3 minutes of each other.

Do we know the official names for these yet?  Need to plan some naming.  tongue.gif

Yes . . . but we wouldn't want to ruin the event with spoilers now would we? wink.gif

No worries TJs will grow up in another 26 hours and then you will know the names happy.gif

sweet

i'm so excided

i got one of each...except the black striped

can't wait to see what they grow up into

Hmm. Oddly enough, only one of my new eggs has hatched, even though I caught them all within like 3 minutes of each other.

It's those three minutes that make all the difference! -shot- Nah... luck? o3o More views? One type hatches faster? I dunno.

I think I remember the name of the one. xd.png I really can't remember, though! Man, 26 hours... feels like years. wink.gif Even though I can remember the adult versions of the ones perfectly, at least. Looked at the thread enough.

Man, so funny to think that the black stripes are being released. I remember when they were just a rumour...

Woohoo! this is only my second drop counting the valentines. I just caught my second of each one half an hour ago. biggrin.gif And now I just have to wait for my 2nd gen green stripe to grow up and I can attempt breeding a black stripe. Can't wait for the adult forms.

Edit: lol spelling fail xd.png

Edited by JazzyJ

Caught two more of the velvet eggs and bred two more of the beautiful black stripes. I love this release. Thanks, TJ and all the spriters.

Just a day to adults, why can't they come sooner?

Can't wait for the adults! 8D

Hm… So, can you only get black stripes by breeding black marrows with stripes? If so, that sucks, because I completely missed the Halloween event and have not a single black marrow on my scroll…

Edit: Just looked at the DC Wiki… I have a chance now of getting black stripes. Hurray for multiple possibilities!

Edited by Dementia

You can get them from breeding a stripe with any breed that is predominantly black.