TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

It doesn't have to be white stripe, I got one from red stripe x black marrow. Stripe x Alt sweetling works also.

Edited by Stunningfire

Does anyone know what the black stripe hatchling looks like?

Just like all other stripes, but BLACK. xd.png

I know someone who bred a black stripe from two 2nd gen blue stripes. Just throwing it out there.

WOW!! This egg release came with an added surprise!! Thanks TJ and spriters biggrin.gif

I knew something was going to go down this week. And like most of you I do recognize one of those eggs. I remember it well.

got two each of the new eggs =)

sadly, my attempt to get a black stripe from my white stripe & a black failed. I just got a regular black instead so I'm going to try again with a different pairing

So....still confused. Does anyone know what is up with the two tailed dragons' wings and why they're not shaded? Are they partially transparent or something?

Does anyone know what the black stripe hatchling looks like?

Same as all other stripes, only with black skin like the egg? tongue.gif

Got two black stripes and a two tailed ;D was too locked to get a fluffy one x3 Darn. Later tongue.gif

I am very excited about Black Stripes! thank you TJ and spriters!

Got two black stripes and a two tailed ;D was too locked to get a fluffy one x3 Darn. Later tongue.gif

Lol that's why I waited until I was locked with four eggs and then bred my black stripe~

ohmy.gif There are black stripes and two tails? ughh i'm scroll locked/ >:(

Lol that's why I waited until I was locked with four eggs and then bred my black stripe~

I did the same thing.

I have one black stripe, a couple of the two tailed eggs, and two fluffy's. :3 Thanks again TJ

I snagged 2 velvets and bred a black stripe!

:Does the new dragon egg happy dance!:

Today is full of Squeee!

I NEEDZ black stripe. ohmy.gif Too many eggs released at once!!! ahhhh

I couldn't resist breeding myself a black stripe, so much for trying to get unlocked, lol

so far no luck with the black stripes:

tried a black male w/ a white stripe female & a white stripe male w/ a black female but only got black eggs. my third try with an ember and a red stripe resulted in another ember. i wouldn't mind continuing the breeding if i could at least get some kind of stripe out of it even if it wasn't black (then i would have more stripes to use to try getting a black stripe)

I have to say, that 2 cave types and one bred type was a perfect release for me. I snag 2 each of cave types, influence them m/f so I have sets, then breed a black stripe.

Way to do things TJ!

Merp, my only Stripe refused my Black. D: I guess I'll just lurk in the AP.

I was wondering when the velety eggs were going to come out. {Actual name censored for spoilers}

I was locked with two golds and a silver to begin with xd.png

Am I the only one who knows nothing about any of these eggs? D: