TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Yay! I just bred a black stripe from a Green Stripe and a Black Marrow! biggrin.gif

(And I have two of the thin-shelled and one velvet so far.)

Edited by Sarahswati

Influenced my two "thin shelled" eggs male and female. :3 Can't wait for the adults~!

Ha I think people are getting tired of only being able to post in the

donation meter in the news section. BLACK STRIPES!

I "never" get soft shell but my black stripe managed to get sick and it isn't even posted on any site. It's at 6 days 22 hours and has 32 views, 20 unique views and 16 clicks and is now hidden. My 2 fluffy and 2 two-tailed are fine. I really do love those hatchies and I love this release. Thanks, TJ and spriters.

same as me I had that shown my black striped had hidden now as

Warning: One or more of your eggs/hatchlings is sick. If you don't know what dragon sickness is, click here to learn more.

to be oh well. I hope my will getting better soon. smile.gif

Yay! I just bred a black stripe from a Green Stripe and a Black Marrow! biggrin.gif

(And I have two of the thin-shelled and one velvet so far.)

A black stripe? I'll have to try for those after I catch the new ones. After all, I sacrificed a green stripe hatchling to get unlocked.

*so unhappy that the drops are mixed already...*

*and now knows why there are even more blacks than usual in the AP* It's a lot like when the shallow water were released.

Edited by Wavelength

I keep thinking the fluffy egg on my scroll is a Cheese egg. I'm like "WHEN did I get that?!?" xd.png

Just a quick question, before today, could we see other people's Christmas trees? Because last time I checked I still couldn't, but now, http://dragcave.net/tree/[scroll name here] is working.

We've been able to do that for a while now... not exactly sure how long.

Not sure if this is the best place to put this but thought I'd throw it out there anyway. If anybody has a slow connection and needs help catching just shoot me a PM. I have a fairly fast connection. I can't promise anything but I'm willing to help to the best of my ability. smile.gif

Just a quick question, before today, could we see other people's Christmas trees? Because last time I checked I still couldn't, but now, http://dragcave.net/tree/[scroll name here] is working.

The trees became viewable about a week ago. Still not re-editable, though. so we can't play with them.

*twitchy eyes* Why do I fail at catching these eggs??? *sobs* On the plus side, just caught a non inbred (thought it was for a second because of two closely related names) white stripe from the AP. Finally a white stripe I am not ashamed to call my own! biggrin.gif

Edit: Just missed a drop while I was busy reading the descriptions...darn it. >:(

Edited by PACMANnot

all you idiots click those poor dragons on the first post to death! poor things... sad.gif they're all sick...

I might try breeding A black and a stripe when I get another fluffydragon egg.

It does not help that most of my stripes are inbred ono

all you idiots clicked those poor dragons on the first post to death! poor things... sad.gif they're all sick...

I think answering this would count as spoiling. I myself have no idea, just a thought, that it is the reason, no one is answering this question.

I have to wait another day, until I can try to catch any.

hmm....for some reason I doubt the black stripes is the only surprise. Maybe the two tailed one has a BSA or something. I guess the wings are unshaded for a reason; I don't think anyone would "forget" to do that.

I'm still locked. I won't be able to pick anything up until midnight. I want a dryer lint dragon.

all you idiots click those poor dragons on the first post to death! poor things... sad.gif they're all sick...

TJ's hatchlings are almost always sick. Since he's the admin, he revives them after they die.

The thin-shelled hatchlings seem a bit familiar, but I don't know if I'm thinking of something else.

Edited by satyr76

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the gendered pink hatchlings aren't mirrored anymore. At the very least, mine are not.

Also I absolutely adore the two taileds <3

all you idiots clicked those poor dragons on the first post to death! poor things... sad.gif they're all sick...

those ones are immune to death. theyre TJ's :3

Got three of the new eggs and got successful with breeding a black stripe with an alt black and a green stripe! Although I'm very eager to get another fluffy to complete it.

Loving the new release.

Chill. TJ's dragons are protected from dying of sickness. And even if they do die, he'll revive them.

I NEEDZ black stripe. ohmy.gif Too many eggs released at once!!! ahhhh

Too many at once? You'd have been VERY upset back when 7 were released at once.

Too many at once? You'd have been VERY upset back when 7 were released at once.

When was that?