TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

LOL, I have never EVER bred my Stripes to get the colored ones before, but the Black one was an irresistible idea xd.png

Yay for my 1st bred Stripe! xd.png

So....still confused. Does anyone know what is up with the two tailed dragons' wings and why they're not shaded? Are they partially transparent or something?

I'm with you. The lack of shading on the wings of the two-tails was the first thing that caught my attention. They look unfinished. Cute other than that, though.

Phew~ After being at it for two hours, I was able to catch three "Velvet", one two tailed and bred one black stripe.

This was a wonderful surprise. Thank you TJ and the spriters.

Arrghh...still can't get the "velvet" egg..other one is pretty though.

I bet TJ helped make the fluffy dragon with the feathers from his magic pillow! smile.gif

Edited by ThunderFoot12

EE, so exciting!! I've got and influenced a 'velvety texture' pair, but only one of the 'thin shells.' I'm going to try to get one of them later if I can. I'm so excited to see the adult of the two-tailed ones. The hatchlings look like kitties!

I'm gonna have to wait on the black stripes though, I bred my blacks and stripes too recently. ^^;

The fluffy ones are called~Spoiler Removed~ dragons. He didn't make them.

But that's ok, anyway. I got one! And the two-tailed dragons look really cool and shiny! Thanks so much for the surprise, TJ!

Edited by _Z_

Ok, I caved, in a good way. I gave 2 gold hatchies and one nice white stripe egg to my daughter, and made room. I caught one of each of the new ones, and bred one black striped egg. I got it with breeding a white stripe with a black marrow, and that is the first successful breeding I've ever had with a marrow. I'm happy. biggrin.gif

I "never" get soft shell but my black stripe managed to get sick and it isn't even posted on any site. It's at 6 days 22 hours and has 32 views, 20 unique views and 16 clicks and is now hidden. My 2 fluffy and 2 two-tailed are fine. I really do love those hatchies and I love this release. Thanks, TJ and spriters.

havent got a single one since 11:30 this morinng

*thinks to self* Am I really desperate enough to stay up until 2 AM just to unlock and catch my final Velvet egg to get a complete pair...?

...yes I am...

v.v ZZzz But so sleeeeepy....

Luckily I've got work to get done before morning, so that should keep me busy! biggrin.gif

Kandy, no spoilers, please? :3

Baw, I need more space in my scroll D: I want more Velvets

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

Whoo! It took me quite a few hours, and I had to abandon a lot of things and wait for a Tinsel to hatch, but I finally got two of each, and bred myself a Black Stripe! I went through all of my stripes, and only the very last pair (A slightly inbred Blue Stripe and a Black), made me a Black Striped egg!

Thank you, TJ! This is a great release! Can't wait to see the adults!

LOL, I have never EVER bred my Stripes to get the colored ones before, but the Black one was an irresistible idea xd.png

Same here xP

So....still confused. Does anyone know what is up with the two tailed dragons' wings and why they're not shaded? Are they partially transparent or something?

I think answering this would count as spoiling. I myself have no idea, just a thought, that it is the reason, no one is answering this question.

I have to wait another day, until I can try to catch any.

And my black and my stripe are both female mad.gif Have to go for black stripes later. dry.gif

I hope I an get some of these eggs, the dragons look like they would make a nice addition to my scroll~

It's about time we've got some new dragons! <3

A big thank-you to TJ and the spriters. The hatchlings look great!

Unfortunately, I'll have to catch them some other time; I'm locked with three Vampire eggs, two Vampire hatchlings, a Golfish hatchling, and an Ember hatchling... so no room. xd.png