TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Hahaha! New release!

-Just happened to come on at midnight-

And this is why i was kicked off the site for 4 minutes! So many people on! Haha. I sacrificed my stairstep 3rd gen stripe for one of each of these eggs! lol.

How long will they be dropping?

Got 2 of both. ^-^ Love 'em~

More to this release than meets the eye, huh.... Wonder what that means. O_o

Yay, though, I just happened to be looking through the cave when they popped up, so I got them with little competition xd.png

With both college and Pokemon Black and White (he is a Pokemon fan), I'm surprised TJ was able to find time to make a new release. But I'm still happy he did.

Ok got my four...two of each and gender influenced. Now gotta sit and wait.....!!!

Got one of each, but my magma and thunder eggs hatched so I'm locked with 5 hatchlings now.

I love new releases. New Release = AP getting filled to the top with rare eggs of all sorts that people dropped in order to get the new eggs. xd.png -shot-

I caught the yellow egg without knowing the new eggs are being released. I thought it was a cheese at first then I took a closer look...wait no, it is not cheese...A NEW EGG LOL

Haha, the AP is full of eggs that people have abandoned. tongue.gif

xd.png Naturally, I have 3 eggs that need to hatch so I can grab these ones, lol. And they won't hatch for a bit yet. .w. Guess I'll have to be content with trying to just get one for the moment. xd.png

Ha. And 30 seconds ago I was all excited that I have two thunders and 2 silvers right now. Figures. wink.gif

Edited by Terrafreaky

I got one with the velvety texture!! Sometimes it does pay to stay up late! =}

Heeey, just found out about this new release! And for once I recognize one of them. XD Going out to grab~ Woot woot! Thanks for this release, TJ and spriters!

I know what one is. ;D Ain't telling either.

Again Teej, you are such a sneaky godperson. I never expected new eggs.

I know what one is. ;D Ain't telling either.

Again Teej, you are such a sneaky godperson. I never expected new eggs.

I doubt anyone was expecting a new release today.