TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Hah! Was on the Cave, idling hunting rares to gift away when the description literally changed in front of my eyes so started clicking like mad...managed to get all "thin eggs" at this time but I can wait... biggrin.gif

It's amazingly funny how almost everyone dumps their eggs to try for the newest ones xd.png

I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't know what these are going to be but I'll just be impressed when they hatch and grow.

Thanks for the release, TJ, and spriter(s), I'm sure these are going to be another awesome collection for our scrolls.

The new eggs also seem to come about when I'm another site doing stuff :c

Inb4 all the eggs hatch into ~Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Yay! I recognize the velvety ones and I know I'll be getting a bunch of them. I'm locked for another day, though, and I don't want to drop anything, so none for me yet.

Ya, I'm totally one of the people who dumped all her eggs for these guys. Luckily they were just unimportant eggs I bred a few hours ago just to fill that empty space. xd.png

Yap, i dumped my paper and stripe for 1 of each of them. xd.png

Note to self: Look for eggs with 'velvety texture' and 'thin shell.' (Since I won't be here much)

Ack, I have no idea what these could be! I need to start watching the Completed list, I think. ^^;

Anyone who thinks they know what the new eggs are -- could you PM me? (I'm currently locked, and won't have space for two of each soon enough for my liking, soooo I'm trying to decide out which egg I want to try to get two of...)

Edit: Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by god_matter

I don't have anything to dump right now and am waiting for the next hourly drop to grab mine. Of course I find out about the new eggs 10 minutes after the first drop happened.

Need to hatch my eggs faster! And catch the new ones )

Edited by reimolino

Ack, I have no idea what these could be! I need to start watching the Completed list, I think. ^^;

Anyone who thinks they know what the new eggs are -- could you PM me? (I'm currently locked, and won't have space for two of each soon enough for my liking, soooo I'm trying to decide out which egg I want to try to get two of...)

Edit: Thanks! smile.gif

Psst, get the "Velvet" ones. wink.gif

Whoo just as I'd hoped- one thin shell and two velvety eggs biggrin.gif -hopes some of the male Pinks can influence- If I'm right, I'm gonna need an army of the boys xd.png

I got the one with the thin shell. I recognize the other one. Too bad I had to abandon a cheese... (scroll locked)

Edited by Ladybugheart

Reminder:

Please do not spoil the surprise.

Got a thin-shelled! Abandoned one of my alt-lottery blacks so I could have room to try for the velvet ones.

BAAAAAAAWWWW, I'm locked! D:

*goes to Incubate some eggs*

I know what the Velvet one is, I'm really happy to see them in the Cave!

I killed a thunder for these guys....

Oooh, new eggs. I shall be on the lookout for them once I'm unlocked. Hopefully I'll be able to snag one of each, though I'll probably have better luck once the hype dies down.