TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

If the speckly one is what I think it is, my favorite removed-from-list dragon is out.. <3 Eeee hopeful

Ah ha. This would explain the ap. Never seen so many 5 day eggs at once unless there's something happening.

I know what they both are, oh ho ho. Everyone knows what one of them is though ;_;

...woe. And I'm locked for the next several days with my Spitfire lineage babies.

Looks like I'll have to hope they stay fairly common in drops for a while. Not dropping these Spitfires for anything.

-looks at speckled one-

DRAGONLOAF?!

Seems there wasn't enough time from removing the velvety egg dragons from the Completed list to its actual release, a lot of people remember them xd.png Of course, they're so awesomely adorable that no one would forget them... anticipating the next drop~

I was pretty sure there would be new eggs soon, but I locked my scroll anyway! I am not dropping anything though. I can wait a few days for these. I will incubate my two oldest eggs to hurry them up a little. wink.gif

"more to this release then meets the eye" Oooohhhh sneaky TJ!! What is it what is it?!!

*stalks cave*

I can't believe what impeccable timing I had. For some odd reason I paused my movie to check my eggs and the forums and refreshed as soon as TJ posted this.

Man, I cannot wait for these awesome guys to grow up already! I am TOTALLY hoarding the "Velvet" ones. biggrin.gif

More than meets the eye, eh?

Are you insinuating they're transformers? O.o

That's what I thought xd.png

Maybe the speckled ones are Decepticons and the thin-shelled ones are Autobots... and they will break out into war >D

... I know nothing else of Transformers.

Well, since there are four of each on the TJ's post, I'm gonna take a guess that there will be some different looks for some of them? Other than that, I really have no idea. Haven't been here long enough to recognize them I suppose, lol

Yay! Hope I get one soon. I noticed them in the cave, started spazz-clicking, and shut down my computer by clicking some choices buttons on the screen. Go figure. By the time I got back, they were all gone. The eggs look vaguely familiar... I think I have an idea of what they are~ biggrin.gif

Oh of course, just when I'm locked with 5 hatchlings/4 eggs. xd.png *can't resist urge to drop half her stuff*

Yay for a bit of hunting before school!

ARRRRG! I'm locked!

Grrr.

Oh well, I can catch them when I get home tomorrow.

Well, I cannot figure out what more there would be to this release. I checked and I can't use Fertility, Teleport, get any more than 4 eggs, my GoN's can't breed (wishful thinking there XP). I even bred all of my Storms and Skywings because the "thin" eggs look like a hybrid of the Storm and Skywing Eggs (probably just a coincidence there).

Soooo ya. I'll just wait until someone else figures it out. tongue.gif