TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Velvets are very adorable. Especially the males.

... -also has very silly names planned for them- Anyone know the Pillow Pets jingle? xd.png

ETA: Insinui, for new releases, AP blockage is turned off for about a day or so, so... clog is nothing to worry about x3

Edited by Dr. Paine

I've got one thin shell egg, but now I'm locked. Still, it's too late to be hunting for them right now, and at least one of my others should have hatched by tomorrow...

Marry me.

I mean.

YAY, NEW EGGS.

Got one of each. ^__^

Anyways. Happy birthday, platedlizard 8D

Edited by MsTina

I think its silly that people just dump rare eggs like that... I doubt these eggs will be 'rare' or suddenly stop dropping without a warning... so why do people freak when they see new eggs...like the harvest and embers...*sigh* but then again, I did manage to catch 3 striped eggs, AWESOME lineages, sooo short, that had such little time on them that within almost an hour I had them hatched AND got the new eggs.... yay me

Im still confused about the velvety ones, Im thinking they could be 2 possible dragons, we will just have to wait till tj's hatch

and btw

thank you for the new release <3 I was getting kinda bored.

Edit: I knew the velvet ones were those <3 adorable

Edited by Siryuki

got two thin shells, and now I'm locked. Not willing to abandon my others.

... -also has very silly names planned for them- Anyone know the Pillow Pets jingle? xd.png

ETA: Insinui, for new releases, AP blockage is turned off for about a day or so, so... clog is nothing to worry about x3

and my name is messed up again xd.png

well either way i was hoping to force it to hatch..but oh well, i can always breed one later

I think its silly that people just dump rare eggs like that... I doubt these eggs will be 'rare' or suddenly stop dropping without a warning... so why do people freak when they see new eggs...like the harvest and embers...*sigh* but then again, I did manage to catch 3 striped eggs, AWESOME lineages, sooo short, that had such little time on them that within almost an hour I had them hatched AND got the new eggs.... yay me

A lot of people (myself included) take pride in having at least one egg laid on the day they first came out. -shrug-

@inusui: Very sorry about that Dx I'm sick and didn't look at the name again to check x3

Edited by Dr. Paine

oh my god!!! and I am locked! noooooo!!!

TJ, thank you for new release!

Im still confused about the velvety ones, Im thinking they could be 2 possible dragons, we will just have to wait till tj's hatch

and btw

thank you for the new release <3 I was getting kinda bored.

If there are female and male sprites of both adults and hatchlings, TJ will have two of each, so he can freeze the hatchlings.

A lot of people (myself included) take pride in having at least one egg laid on the day they first came out. -shrug-

I agree. I'd like to have at least one of each on the same day it's released, but no way I'm dropping my CB Magma for it. I dropped my CB Magi, but I refuse to part with the Magma. But I'm not bothered by anyone else who does drop or kill a rare in order to get one. That's their decision and not really my business.

I agree. I'd like to have at least one of each on the same day it's released, but no way I'm dropping my CB Magma for it. I dropped my CB Magi, but I refuse to part with the Magma. But I'm not bothered by anyone else who does drop or kill a rare in order to get one. That's their decision and not really my business.

xd.png I don't blame you, and congrats on the Magma ^^ I got lucky, I only had one egg on me and three hatchlings, I was actually able to get stuff this time.

Just curious, went to add my new eggies to the sites and see that folks already have them in ER's with 3 days and 23 hours on them. How is that possible when they were just released 1 1/2 hours ago????

Edit: oops nevermind me, I see those are TJ's LOL I was so confused and its late hehee

Im so excited about these new eggies I stayed up until i could drop a stubborn dorsal that I clicked on by accident so i could get my 4th eggie. Thank you so much to TJ and the spriters smile.gif

Edited by CrystalAngel70

I only try to get them the day they get released because I know I can get them if only the new stuff flood cave for a while.

I know I won't be able to get cb ones of the new release later on just because I'm slow when it comes to stalking cave and trying to avoid eggs I don't want.

Just curious, went to add my new eggies to the sites and see that folks already have them in ER's with 3 days and 23 hours on them. How is that possible when they were just released 1 1/2 hours ago????

Those are TJ eggs tongue.gif

Any Idea yet on what "more then meets the eye" means? smile.gif

=O

Ohmahgawd, that's awesome.

I too have some awesome names planned for them. wink.gif

And I agree about the males. biggrin.gif

It means TJ knows we're after his Lucky Charms. St. Patrick's Day is the 17th.

Coinkydink? I think not. xd.png

As far as I can tell, there haven't been any popular theories yet? There was something about tomorrow being St. Patty's day/anniversary of the Lag, but no other hypotheses.