TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Thanks Rox and Pinky, I looked again and counted and saw 4 of each I was like ahhhh I bet those are TJ's so i went and looked and sure enough LOL

Its almost 2am, my brain isnt functioning properly right now... well no more than usual anyway hehee

They are TJ's Crystal happy.gif and thank you Dr. Paine and that's awesome! Only had those two eggs, so it wasn't a big deal really dropping that Magi. I'm wondering if I should bother breeding on Friday? People still might be after these eggs like crazy, LOL

That's a good day to be locked with two silvers and GoN smile.gif

Well, I got one of the new eggs, hope I will be able to catch more later.

Vicats! I forgot about Lag Anniversary! What if the thin shell is...

THE LAGMONSTER DRAGON?! *entertains fantasy*

I think its silly that people just dump rare eggs like that... I doubt these eggs will be 'rare' or suddenly stop dropping without a warning... so why do people freak when they see new eggs...like the harvest and embers...*sigh* but then again, I did manage to catch 3 striped eggs, AWESOME lineages, sooo short, that had such little time on them that within almost an hour I had them hatched AND got the new eggs.... yay me

I kept wondering if some people would panic when they see the new eggs and start dumping their eggs to make space to catch the new ones and accidentally dump their prize eggs. That would really burn if someone did that... xd.png

I wish we'd have the extra space on our scrolls, I see some eggs I'd like to grab from the AP but ima locked...

Vicats! I forgot about Lag Anniversary! What if the thin shell is...

THE LAGMONSTER DRAGON?! *entertains fantasy*

Unfortunately, TJ himself has said that the Lagmonster will never become an official part of Dragon Cave.

So I've heard, but I hold out hope he might have a lapse in memory. xd.png *looks around furtively*

Urgh, Scroll lock... /facepalm

I got one of each, but I wonder what it means by "there is more to this release than meets the eye"? o.o;;

ParticleSoup will be a happy parent :3

Ah thank you! I was trying to remember who made them but couldn't for the life of me figure it out. tongue.gif

Ah-hahaha, yes, let the abandonation begin! xd.png

And yeah, with "more than meets the eye," all I can think is Transformers. 'Cause I'm a robot nerd.

*stalks cave entrance*

Edited by Rusty Chevrolet

I got one of each, but I wonder what it means by "there is more to this release than meets the eye"? o.o;;

*dies* IDK... Im scared to even speculate out loud... lol.. just in case I randomly guess what one of those things will be.. *hopes one is actually a bunny* xd.png

Edited by emetib92

Ah-hahaha, yes, let the abandonation begin! xd.png

And yeah, with "more than meets the eye," all I can think is Transformers. 'Cause I'm a robot nerd.

*stalks cave entrance*

Maybe the thin-shelled one is a robot dragon xd.png Or a shape-shifter. (I am well aware of the various mechanical dragons being shot down, but I can make insane, baseless guesses if I want.)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Huzzah. I know what they both are, and I've been waiting for the grey one's release for while now. I hope you guys like my babies. Sif is an amazing colorist. biggrin.gif

i see them in the cave but they keep get tingtaken before i can get them

Edited by nasarogue

hmmm, somehow I managed to freeze everything possible and get unlocked! yy! and I have already got the velvety egg!

Edit: and a thin shell just a sec ago!

Edited by ksew

Finally got one of each! G'night, all!

And I also picked up a 2nd gen Magma and CB Glory in the AP o.o It's amazing what peeps will drop for these releases.