TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

If these are going to be around, then I'm going to hold off collecting. Locked until midnight my time, and going to be gone for the weekend. Are these permanent?

Wow! I just got really lucky!

I had to abandon a vampire to get the new eggs, so I took a gamble and one of my other vampires was successful in biting an egg I just bred! Now I have the new eggs AND another vampire!

Killing takes you a spot for 24 hours.

I killed it with an earthquake ninja.gif Im not a moron

now i have 2 velvet and 1 thin shell

Edited by inusui

Thanks TJ and spriters! Got two of each and influenced one of each kind. Will incubate soon. Can't wait for them to hatch!

Can't wait to see what these are! I got mine so quickly... like literally within 2 minutes of noticing the Twitter announcement a minute ago. Most excellent ^ ^

Thank you TJ!!!

Woot yay I got 2 thinshell and 1 velvet. =D And now I'm locked for a while.

xd.png but lol my friend got 4 velvet by accident.

Got my 4, two of each breed. I'm going to miss the blacks I had to abandon though. 2nd Gen Blacks, parents were CB Black X CB Frill. :/

At least I can keep my stripes.

I ran out of female influence though. I also have no incubates. I swear after this release I'm hoarding reds and pinks.

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

I have zero reds...I think I should probably snag some soon. Tamango, from what I hear and understand, you want the Velvet ones as they're apparently very adorable? No idea what they are, but that's all I hear.

I killed it with an earthquake ninja.gif Im not a moron

now i have 2 velvet and 1 thin shell

Hi, inusu!

Just to mention, did you know that you could have abandoned it, rather than killing it?

what's going on?!?! I WANT ONE... *Cries*

The new eggs are permanent release. You don't have to cry, they are here to stay.

Gah, somehow I got three Velvety ones instead of two of each. :/

I wound up with three thin skins, so I feel your pain.

... you know, this is one day before St. Patrick's Day/Lagmonster Anniversary.

It might mean nothing, but... 'there's more than meets the eye'...

Of course, that could also be TJ screwing with us for the lulz.

Hi, inusu!

Just to mention, did you know that you could have abandoned it, rather than killing it?

yes i know i could have tongue.gif that would have just clogged up the ap more. And i was hoping it would hatch so i could freeze it...but oh well

@DaftWizard: Yes. How to Trade

@Arlymaye: Thank you. Though I might be catching and fogging two or three. tongue.gif ((((Poor impulse control))))

Edited by blackdragon71

How long do new releases normally dominate the cave? I'm locked with nothing I'm willing to drop.

I have zero reds...I think I should probably snag some soon. Tamago, from what I hear and understand, you want the Velvet ones as they're apparently very adorable? No idea what they are, but that's all I hear.

ah okay thank you. I think from that I think I have an idea of what it might be. xd.png

Darn Gotta get more velvet then. =p