Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

You know what I just realized? I still don't have my Archen. :V So. Where do you go to revive the fossil? Kekeke.

You know what I just realized? I still don't have my Archen. :V So. Where do you go to revive the fossil? Kekeke.

Isn't it obvious?

Not when I'm dumbed down by these stupid cold medicines, nope. So can ya help me out just a wee bit?

Not when I'm dumbed down by these stupid cold medicines, nope. So can ya help me out just a wee bit?

You know... the museum? xd.png

I haven't played for ages, but I believe there's a reception lady on your right.

Oh. :V

...I KNEW THAT. I knew that. Yeah. ... *slinks away* >w<;; Don't mind me. Just being a little bit silly, is all.

*praises gamefreak for some of the best fossils ever*

although last weeks hejibits explain my feelings towards some of the other new pokemon

Just tell me where the frigging GTS is so I can get Tepig and the turtle fossil for Snivies.

/removes rant.

pokecenter furthest counter to the right. remember you have to see the pokemon before you can trade for it

except thats hacked. anything is possible when you hack

How do you know? . _.

... i preordered the japanese version awhile back but i haven't had the chance to play it ><

i loathe you college >:\

Guys, I have a question... What would be good egg moves to teach the three starters of black and white? I'm trying to get into breeding, and trying to give myself a challenge (though I'm just learning the mechanics xd.png)... And yeah... What moves should I shoot for in each of the starters...

And... What's IVs? xd.png Those are the stats that are affected by personalities, correct?

Guys, I have a question... What would be good egg moves to teach the three starters of black and white? I'm trying to get into breeding, and trying to give myself a challenge (though I'm just learning the mechanics xd.png)... And yeah... What moves should I shoot for in each of the starters...

And... What's IVs? xd.png Those are the stats that are affected by personalities, correct?

Individual Values. They top out at 31 in each stat and a total of 3 can be passed on while breeding and the other 3 are randomly spawned. You can also get a hint as to what the highest IV your pokemon has by what it says in the description. Ex:'Alert to sounds.' could mean that it has a speed Iv of 31,26,21,16,11,6 or 1. It could also have Iv's of those numbers in the other stats. It can have 31 in all 6 stats and just say the speed one.

As for egg moves, Night Slash or Air Slash is good for Oshawott, depends on your personal preference. Superpower/Curse would be good on Tepig, again it's personal preference. Superpower is a great move that gets STAB(Same Type Attack Boost) when Tepig evolves and can just slaughter your opponent. Curse is good because Tepig is slow when fully evolved and it gives you some bulk and some attacking power all in 1 but it slows you down. Body Slam is good too but I'm not sure how many of these can go together and the other two are the better choices IMO. Glare, Pursuit, Iron Tail or Magical Leaf would be the best egg moves for Snivy. Pursuit being the best option because you get coverage against psychics and ghosts and can hit them unexpectedly when they flee for a possible KO. Again, I do not know which moves can be combined LEGITLY and just stating what I think would be the best options but they may not work together.

Edited by Biggins

Thanks Bigs. xd.png I should pop on to Yahoo and talk to you. xd.png

And no, I had no idea. xd.png I never got pass the second gym in SS, so... =D! Time to learn this all the hard way... Then possibly go back.

I'll make some of those a goal to try and breed them with. =)

I've been a lot more slow playing Black. I have the Japanese white so I didn't understand anything going on and just steamrolled through at lowest levels possible and with whatever pokemon I could find first.

Now I've really built up a nice team (In my opinion) for White

(I'm only at level 43 for all of them, still have one badge left)

Smugleaf - Serperior (male)

Fanfare - Swoobat (male)

Symphony - Seismitoad (female)

Flash Fire - Darmanitan (female)

Blip - Scrafty (female - traded in from japanese white)

Gigawatt - Eelektrik (male - still needs one evolution via thunderstone, but won't learn any moves after that so I'm not evolving him yet)

I'm always curious to know what people nickname their pokemon and if they have any special meaning.

I did it! I beat the main story on Black! Man, unless Ghetsis' Hydreigon was overpowered for a Hydreigon or my Pokemon are underpowered, I see Hydreigon joining Wobbuffet and Garchomp in the Uber tier. SPOILER ALERT! And Cheren! I can't believe he let that scum Ghetsis go, even if it was due to a distraction caused by the Shadow Triad. I guess we'll see him again in the future, who knows, maybe Team Plasma will resurface in the 6th generation just as Team Rocket did in the 2nd. OK, I'm done with my rant. I'm gonna stop for the day and start hunting for the Sages tomorrow. My team:

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 55

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 55

Kallen: Reshiram Lvl. 51

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 56

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 56

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 57

Edit: Oops! Got Villetta's level wrong. And C.C.s too.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

How do you know? . _.

Link

you guys seem to love quoting bulbapedia. needless to say its programmed so you can never legitly obtain it in black and white. thats not to say there may be an event that gives it away, but that i doubt.

well now that i finnaly got my porygon and deino w/ dark pulse i can finnaly build my team

^^

im pretty sure garchomp isnt considered uber anymore. needless to say hydreigon wont be uber due to its onslaught of weaknesses and the fact its less bulky and weak, atleast compared to garchomp.

Edited by chipou

^^

im pretty sure garchomp isnt considered uber anymore. needless to say hydreigon wont be uber due to its onslaught of weaknesses and the fact its less bulky and weak, atleast compared to garchomp.

I sure hope you're right, but considering that if my Reshiram hadn't gotten a critical hit on his Hydreigon when it did, it would've taken out my Reshiram then laid waste to the rest of my team. If what you said is true though, then his could have been overpowered in order to create a greater challenge for the player.

Link

you guys seem to love quoting bulbapedia. needless to say its programmed so you can never legitly obtain it in black and white. thats not to say there may be an event that gives it away, but that i doubt.

well now that i finnaly got my porygon and deino w/ dark pulse i can finnaly build my team

^^

Hydreigon beats out Chompy. Unless chompy can get passed a Swords Dance for a set up, it won't take a hit. Weavile says hi and Chompy is down. Hydreigon can take a hit because it doesn't have any 4X weaknesses, it has 4 weaknesses but it can take a hit before KOing meaning it can setup for a sweep, unless Chomp is holding a Yache it can't. I doubt it'll become uber like chomp was in the beginning(Outrage+Swords Dance=pain) but I think Chomp is gonna lose his spot as the big bad dragon. And you got Haxorus to deal with too. That thing gets DD and Outrage and some Rayquaza type power, luckily it's a lone Dragon type because a STAB EQ from it would hurt.

I've reach Mistralton City and was astonished to find Juniper's dad lingering. Didn't expect to see a professor with a parent being introduced. That was interesting.

Apparently in an interview/leaked info or something, they mentioned that he was going to be the Professor of the region, and that Oak was going to be his father (hence the similar appearance), and this could possibly mean that Green/Gary/First Gen Rival was planned to be Cedric's son. However, they said they wanted a female Professor to go with "resetting the franchise", so they created Aurea and retooled Cedric to be her father...

However, whether they revisit the idea of Cedric being Oak's son isn't known... They'd have to explain the different last names (especially if the Rival is Cedric's son and Aurea's Brother... Why would the line go "Oak -> Juniper -> Oak").

It'll be interesting to see how this is handled... but I'm not sure if anything will come from this...

Anyways... in Victory Road... need to charge DS... :/

-K-

Ugg... I need to train my pokemon x3. Most are in their 30's and one (victini) is in it's 40's...The sad thing is that my starter isn't even one of the higher leveled ones x3. I am training them/trying to beat the 8th gym.

Man, these trainers are strong! I'm still beating them, but dang.

Also, I got my first Critical Capture on a Zen Mode Darmanitan. If that's normal though for them, then it's not really something to celebrate, but if it's not then yay!

And one more thing, what the heck do Turboblaze and Terravolt do? Because of their cryptic description, I thought that they negated the effects of other Special Abilities, but after a Sandile's Intimidate worked on my Reshiram, I'm not so sure.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

And one more thing, what the heck do Turboblaze and Terravolt do?  Because of their cryptic description, I thought that they negated the effects of other Special Abilities, but after a Sandile's Intimidate worked on my Reshiram, I'm not so sure.

I believe they're just Legendary-specific versions of Mold Breaker.