Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

N is...alright. Physically, me gusta long hair. <3 Not much on the peppermint green, but he's not bad. Mentally, I'm torn. Ideals, you're not a power hungry psycho, willing to work for it, you're strong, you're not horribly close-minded, that's all cool. But how many ass-kickings does it take for you to realize that I'm the damn hero and you're wrong. >u (Don't actually answer that, I'm just at the Elite 4 and want to hear the story on my own.)

Haha... *keeps mouth shut to avoid spoilers*

I like N. I'm about to fight the Elite 4 as we speak x3 But I know the story, had it spoiled xd.png

So, yea. The only other thing, my party is entirely made up of hitomoshi / litwick xd.png We'll see how that goes xd.png

I used to think the same, Chipou. But they all kind of grew on me. :V

Cobalion is still at the bottom of the list, though.. the way his leg bends freaks me out. O__O

Keldeo is still a bit too cute for my liking, but if it packs a powerful punch, I can disregard its looks.

Cobalion is my favorite. xd.png

I actually like Terrakion best, but Virizion is a close second. :V

I dunno. I used to dislike it (Virizion). But my boyfriend LOVED it as soon as he saw it, and he was trying to explain why. And.. he pretty much convinced me. Pfffft.

Edited by MellaBella

I like virizion the best, with terrakion being a close second. Keldeo is cute, too :3

But I HAAATTEEE cobalion. It has a very proud expression, and it has nothing to be proud of with it's broken-looking leg and beard D<

How are you guys getting all of these shinies?! I haven't found one yet D: (I wants shiny axew or purrloin so badly).

anyone with white forest have a porygon in it? i want it for teh amazing porygon2 w/ evolite combo....talk about beastly

Virizion for me is the best of the trio in battle, as far as type combo goes. Grass and fighting is quite the combination :3

The other two are kinda meh in battle, but I love all four of their looks. Especially Terrakion <3

I'm gonna breed for a shiny Venipede. :D Wish me luck, guys.

How is Cobalion's leg broken? It's bending. And the beard is love.

Virizion's mah second favorite, because of the type combo, obviously.

Guh, can't wait to use these two against the E4. Does anyone have their teams planned out yet?

It's really hard figuring out teams when I love so many. ;__;

Thisthisthis. I want like a team of ten. If I really just used my top 6 fav pokes, I'd have a horrible team. Still don't have a set decided yet, really.

Thisthisthis. I want like a team of ten. If I really just used my top 6 fav pokes, I'd have a horrible team. Still don't have a set decided yet, really.

That's why I don't care how much my teams suck. I've been known to use under-evolved Pokemon just because I prefer them.

Seconding this.

I'm training a Bisharp so I'll be covered in the Dark-type department. I heard that Chandelures would also come in handy against the E4, but since I love Terrakion so much, I may have to sub out either the chandelier or Haxorus.

Serperior's not going anywhere, though. Wish I had a Serperior bumper sticker.

How is Cobalion's leg broken? It's bending. And the beard is love.

Virizion's mah second favorite, because of the type combo, obviously.

Guh, can't wait to use these two against the E4. Does anyone have their teams planned out yet?

;_; The angle of the leg is unnatural. It shouldn't be over that far or bending like that. And beards=unattractive in general. Just...no me gusta.

Finally caught pawniard!~

I have my team for the elite 4 planned out: it Serperior, Seismitoad, Galvantula, Chandelure, Haxorus, and Bisharp. Only need to evolve pawniard, fraxure, and lampent.

;_; The angle of the leg is unnatural. It shouldn't be over that far or bending like that. And beards=unattractive in general. Just...no me gusta.

Haha. Well, to each their own.

I'm back. Took a while to setup my new computer, and I'm still not fully done. I was only able to get a little bit done on my Black version, though I did manage to reach Opelucid City.

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 47

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 47

Chiba: Darmanitan Lvl. 47

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 47

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 47

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 47

Hopefully, I'll be able to get more done, and maybe even battle the Elite Four.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Totally and ew. Cheren's way too annoying to be hot. "WE BOTH HAVE THIS BADGE, I PESTER YOU FOR ANOTHER BATTLE. I WANNA BE STRONG, WAAAA." At least he heals you most of the time, that's nice. And I do no liek the cowlick-looking thing randomly sticking up in his hair. He's more chibi than hot, he's trying too hard rofl.

N is...alright. Physically, me gusta long hair. <3 Not much on the peppermint green, but he's not bad. Mentally, I'm torn. Ideals, you're not a power hungry psycho, willing to work for it, you're strong, you're not horribly close-minded, that's all cool. But how many ass-kickings does it take for you to realize that I'm the damn hero and you're wrong. >u (Don't actually answer that, I'm just at the Elite 4 and want to hear the story on my own.)

With him and the ferris wheel, I wasn't paying too much attention so I don't remember much, but it seemed really contrived that you'd go on the ride to scout for Team Plasma, and then when he says something about stopping you, he just steps  right up socloseomgrape.

I thought Cheren was hot (in a Stupid Sexy Flander's kind of way... tongue.gif) when I thought the red part of his shirt was a tie... Kind of that "sexy 'breaking the rules' nerd" look. But then it was just his shirt and I was disappoint and he fell into the chasm of my contempt...

I like N... Especially the way he dresses (I want that hat and that cube) but he's just kind of whiny... Like especially when he whined to Professor Juniper about how wrong it is for her to use the Pokedex... and she's just all "... what the hell just happened?" about it.

I do agree with N about letting mons rot in your boxes... and this has been the first time since Gen 1 when I regret catching multiples of one species (besides wasting balls) just for the fact that that means more mons in storage...

However, I also have a great fear of releasing mons ever since I released a Rattata in my Red game and then went "OHGOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!?" when I thought about the poor thing trying to make it out in the wild after living a cozy life shoved into a small pocket-sized ball...

And anyone think that Brycen looks better in the games than in his artwork? He looks like he's almost dead... :/

Out of all of the males this Gen, I like the Male PC the most... and I'd love to cosplay as him eventually... *has the hair naturally*

Also, Elesa is giving Flannery a run for her money for my fave female Gym Leader... She's definitely Lady Gaga's counterpart in these games... tongue.gif

Anyways, I'm back... haven't played much in the past few days because dad decided to start working on replacing the carpet in our house on Thursday instead of Sunday... but at least it's over... though it cut into my Pokemon time...

my goal is to get 100 or possibly even 120 Unova mons before I fight the E4... and one of them is going to be Volcarona...

Sky Arrow bridge is awesome for eggs, 400 steps long... I'll be going for Cobalion and his cave mons soon... and then off to get my 7th badge...

-K-

Edited by Kamak

I thought Cheren was hot (in a Stupid Sexy Flander's kind of way... tongue.gif) when I thought the red part of his shirt was a tie... Kind of that "sexy 'breaking the rules' nerd" look. But then it was just his shirt and I was disappoint and he fell into the chasm of my contempt...

Out of all of the males this Gen, I like the Male PC the most... and I'd love to cosplay as him eventually... *has the hair naturally*

Also, Elesa is giving Flannery a run for her money for my fave female Gym Leader... She's definitely Lady Gaga's counterpart in these games... tongue.gif

-K-

That just made me lol so much. :'D Still think he's annoying and more cute than hot.

I actually really like the female MC, except for those damn cutoff shorts with the pockets hanging out. I can't stand those irl or in game. And her hair is so floofy and long.

Love Elesa. xd.png When she intervened with Bianca's dad in their fight, basically saying "No, you go on your adventure, you let her go on this adventure, because I ****ing said so because it's awesome and bam, censorkip.gif*." And that outfit. And she's a model. Pretty awesome.

That just made me lol so much. :'D Still think he's annoying and more cute than hot.

I actually really like the female MC, except for those damn cutoff shorts with the pockets hanging out. I can't stand those irl or in game. And her hair is so floofy and long.

Love Elesa. xd.png When she intervened with Bianca's dad in their fight, basically saying "No, you go on your adventure, you let her go on this adventure, because I ****ing said so because it's awesome and bam, censorkip.gif*." And that outfit. And she's a model. Pretty awesome.

Fair enough... the shirt just looks stupid... I mean... why have a white shirt with a red Y? I mean, if it was a baseball jersey/jacket/whatever that buttoned up, fine. But it's a red Y on a white shirt... It looks doofy on a rival who's SRS about being the Champion of Unova... (sorry about that spoiler, he DOES only say it 50 times in the game, so I must have ruined a few people's games... tongue.gif). Who's name starts with Y? Were you lying to me about your name, Cheren? I thought we were friends. Well, next time, when I start Black, you're not getting a starter... you're getting rocks. Go have fun with them in the Non-existent Safari Zone because N probably blew it up.

The hair poofs in the front are a bit strange... and I'm kinda glad they didn't have her as the Female of the group in the anime... mostly because I'm kinda tired of seeing the shorts get shorter and shorter... I'm not asking for hoop skirts, but would so kick-ass cargo shorts/capris really be all that much to ask for? But other than her dangling chocolate beehives and her shorts that there's no way in hell she fit into them and can still move or RUN in, I like her aswell... but for all of your sakes, I'm not cosplaying as her. tongue.gif

Yeah, she's all like "YOU GO GIRL." and the dad's like "Well, if a supermodel says so, who am I to stand in the way." The dad lost some points for that, but I'm not sure how many people could withstand Elesa... and the people who do will probably be tazed by her mons... (or tackled and then swapped out for another identical mon *stares at Emolga*). And it seems even censor bars can be sexy. tongue.gif

Edited by Kamak

^ You deserve an internet for that whole post XD

Good to know I'm not the only one who finds the main girl's shorts annoying. ._.

So here be where I stand:

Training for last gym...owait...I still have to go to Dragonspiral Tower :U *headdesk*

Just beat the whole gym 7 with two 'mons...didn't even have to leave to heal lD

I want mah party to at least level 50 before I head to the next town...and at least level 60-ish before the E4... [/overachieving]

They're all about level 47 right now... :3

EDIT: *stabstabsmilies*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I get so confused o.O In white, you get he black legendary pokemon, (forgot the names) and in black you get the white legendary pokemon.

I finally got around to beating Burgh. Of course, with a Victini and a Pansear, it wasn't very hard.

^  You deserve an internet for that whole post  xd.png

Good to know I'm not the only one who finds the main girl's shorts annoying.  ._.

So here be where I stand:

Training for last gym...owait...I still have to go to Dragonspiral Tower  :U  *headdesk*

Just beat the whole gym 7 with two 'mons...didn't even have to leave to heal  lD

I want mah party to at least level 50 before I head to the next town...and at least level 60-ish before the E4...  [/overachieving]

They're all about level 47 right now...  :3

EDIT:  *stabstabsmilies*

That makes two of us. I'm an overachiever too, though I've reached Opelucid City (the city with the last Gym) and my team is only Lvl. 47, but I plan on taking them to Route 18 and training them there before my Gym battle.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

the leg isnt unnatural, and thats not a beard, it supposed to be one of those frilly things that the french put into their cloths for some reason.

i really wish they didnt get rid of the vs seeker.....and had something better than musicals.... dry.gif

Yeah, the musicals kind of disappointed me. :< No awards or medals for being in the musical, no non-musical related things given to you, no official placements in how well you did compared to the others, no separate levels of difficulty..

Just you. And your Pokemon. With props. Dancing.

I mean. If you're REALLY bored and don't feel like doing anything else in the game, it can keep you occupied. But, really..

Edited by MellaBella