Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Ugg... I need to train my pokemon x3. Most are in their 30's and one (victini) is in it's 40's...The sad thing is that my starter isn't even one of the higher leveled ones x3. I am training them/trying to beat the 8th gym.

I used to do that, get one pokemon way higher than the others in level.

Now I make a point to keep all my pokemon on my team at the same level. That way if one of them faints I still have equally powerful pokemon on backup.

Just beat the 8th gym. I love the gym layout with the dragons. I also found that the trainers are way tougher than the gym leader. Then again, I played a straight through with no healing until the gym leader, so that could be a cause.

I know this sounds silly, but I can't wait to get my Team Black to the same levels as my Team White that way I can battle myself.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I have now filled up two boxes with Venipede. I'll probably fill up all the boxes with Venipede before I find a shiny. XD

JEEZ!!! The trainers are really strong. I'm not a good RPG player at the best of times, but today (like most days) luck does not seem to be on my side. Not only are my opponents Trainers with Pokemon 5-10 levels higher than mine (something I'm not used to and puts me a a serious disadvantage), but they also keep getting all the Critical Hits. How is that fair! My poor Zebstrika has fainted like 5 times now.

Edit: Err... Sorry about the venting. I really shouldn't post when I'm upset.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Oh, you talking about post Elite Four? owo

Yeah, they're levels are way higher.. but I found them to be pretty easy. Up until around Black City's/White Forest's area. Then they just started to troll me. @w@ I was still able to beat them all, though, without me whiting out once.

I'm actually surprised you still have Zebstrika in your party. :3 I boxed mine because she fainted way too much for my liking. *shrug* I still love how it looks.

Yeah, I've been able to beat them too. I just don't like it much when one of my Pokemon faints while battling a "common" trainer (it's one of my failings that I need to get over).

Man, I hate these post elite 4 trainers, too. My highest level is only 58 right now (with the others on my team being 51-53), and all of theirs are 60 plus. The spike in levels for normal trainers pokemon was uncalled for.

/end mini rant

Edit: I just edited this post like 5 times in a row for stupid reasons..

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Man, I hate these post elite 4 trainers, too. My highest level is only 58 right now (with the others on my team being 51-53), and all of theirs are 60 plus. The spike in levels for normal trainers pokemon was uncalled for.

This :/ I kinda gave up going any further for now, The trainers are annoying, as my team is on 55 at the most :/

My team is all a level 60 now, and they still are getting thrashed around. Although, the Trainers at the Abundant Shrine are easy to defeat. Too bad their Pokemon give out such poor EXP.

Omg, that picture is amazing. O:

But that last sentence makes me go "say whaaat".

Wotter wasn't so bad. I had him on my team white.

The one I don't like is Tepig, I mean, who makes walking bacon? xd.png

I remember playing on White accidentally fighting Cynthia with level 50-60 pokemon. Got thoroughly trashed of course.

The one I don't like is Tepig, I mean, who makes walking bacon? xd.png

*raises hand*

I like tepig. tongue.gif I think it's cute.

My pignite just evolved~

Awesome slide pic. xd.png

Never realized Samurott's "helm" could actually be removed. Nor him being able to stand. I always imagined him quadrupedal. blink.gif

Samurott is going to kill for this this.

*flees*

I love Tepig. And Emboar is a cool guy. I just don't like Pignite. D:

Oh, I need to check the GTS to see if anyone traded my Wynaut for a Snivy. o: *crosses fingers*

Well Tepig isn't too bad.

What I think are really awful, and I don't know why they even exist:

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm fine with walking bacon, but I mean, trashbags? Did they run out of ideas?

Well Tepig isn't too bad.

What I think are really awful, and I don't know why they even exist:

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm fine with walking bacon, but I mean, trashbags? Did they run out of ideas?

...Am I the only one that finds Trubbish kinda' cute? xd.png I hate its evolution, though.

HNNGGHHH *burns eyes out* Freaking trash. /vp/ doesn't even like them anymore. (They still love the ice cream, however.)

I think the ice cream is growing on many people, actually. It was for me, until N's Vaniluxxe trashed half my team. D8< Even Ghetsis' Hydreigon went down faster than that thing. Grr-face.

Aww... why people no like trash mons? D:

I think the evo looks like Totoro... which makes the first one a mini-Totoro... :B

Anyways... biking for a Volcarona... tongue.gif

-K-

But.... Totoro is fuzzy and warm.... this one looks more like a dis-configured kind of Totoro; What will happen if you trash away a plushy and resulting into this. laugh.gif

I certainly wouldn't want to hug a trash bag.

I bet that would give you an advantage say pokemon were real. No one would want to fight your pile of trash pokemon because it would be so nasty.

Kind of like grimer and muk, only more chunky.

How do you beat Ghestis?

/dumbquestion

Kill Defeat all his pokemon? Try looking at a guide to see what pokemon he has and plan based on that.

Carry a ton of healing items with you.