Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

whats that? the dark dragon? that doesnt evolved into hydreion untill like lvl 64.

just now replace surf with shell break on corrasta and...dear lord....its like its mind ****ing the opponent into giving up....

Is Audino a legendary/special Pokemon? The music changes when you encounter it and you get like 1500 EXP points when you knock it out.

It's not a legend, but it's special. It gives a good chunk more exp than other random encounter pokes. Don't listen to the game so I didn't know about music though.

gratz, after you kill hydreion its all so much easier am i right?

whats a good place to train post e4?

Edited by chipou

whats that? the dark dragon? that doesnt evolved into hydreion untill like lvl 64.

yeah i know but ghetsis's is only level 54 thats why i was mock-complaining that mine didnt evolve yet -.-

Yay! Thanks for answering! 83 I have Zebstrika, Zorua, Herdier, Tranquil, Sandile, and Servine. It seems like my team is weak to Bug Types... I LOVE ZEBSTRIKA though. They should make more "safari" Pokemon, like a cheetah or lion...

Oh, yeah. Forgot about him...

So we have a leopard (Liepard), a lion (Luxray), a giraffe (Giraffrig), and a zebra (Zebstrika)

Yeah. How do you insert a friend code? D;

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

So we have a leopard (Liepard), a lion (Luxray), a giraffe (Giraffrig), and a zebra (Zebstrika)

you forgot kangaroo in kangashkaan

Oops...

Currently challenging Gym. Emolgas suck. Can't hit them with Sand Tomb or Mud Slap... yet my Puroshia's Bite and Assurance, along with my precious Moxie Ability, is taking care of it. *snuggles Sandile* >3<

idk, i suppose safari is a perspective term. i pictured someone going on an australlian safari tongue.gif

yeah, once tridrei the drillbur learnt rock slide (thanks nooby pokemon trainers in the gym) i made short work of those

Edited by chipou

Yeah, now it's my Zorua's turn. Great. My Pokemon are being paralyzed. C'mon, Scratch! YES! It knocked that rich boy's Blitzle out! 8D

Don't forget Donphan {Elephant}, Poochyena {Hyena}, and Hippowdon {Hippopotamus}. And I suppose Ryhorn could potentially be a Rhinoceros. {But not the evolutions, since they stand on hind legs.}

Just beat 4th Gym Leader. She was easy, but annoying with the Volt Switch...

I keep forgtting those... Dx

N's a guy? Why does he look so much like a girl?

On topic: How do you defeat a Pshycic pokemon with Pignite?

How do you get Victini?

Edited by wonton55912

N's a guy? Why does he look so much like a girl?

On topic: How do you defeat a Pshycic pokemon with Pignite?

How do you get Victini?

There is currently a Wi-fi event that gives out the Liberty Pass. This pass lets you go on a boat to Liberty Garden. At Liberty Garden, you can battle Team Plasma and catch Victini.

How come everyone thinks N is a girl just because he has long hair? :< Or something.

I love N. Yeah sure, it's very typical for a girl to love a bishie boy such as that, but COME ON. LOOK AT HIM. *pounces on his head* *gnaws on him* Rawrawrawr.

..and, and I'm at Mistralton Cave. :V Fun times.

How do you get onto Wi-Fi? I tried, but...

First, you choose Mystery Gift. Then, 'Receive Gift.' After that, 'Receive via Nintendo WFC.' You have to be somewhere with Wi-Fi.

If I remember correctly, that's how to get the Pass.

Am I the only one who doesn't find N attractive?

Cheren's hotter

Edited by satyr76