Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

no official placements in how well you did compared to the others, no separate levels of difficulty..

it does, the order he says how "elegant" you were is the rank from 4-1, plus if the picture has your poke jumping you were ranked one. but really, its just a cutscene and the lack of involvment is just....why?...

Yeah, I know that. But I'm talking about plain OFFICIAL. Like "YOU did the best, YOU need to work on it" kind of thing. Upfront, no hints. Plus it would be helpful if they actually told you what item goes with which show the most. @_@ I mean, in contests they told you what move was in which category. Why not props in musicals?

*pout* Musicals could have been so much funner. I bet it would be neater if they decided what Pokemon fit a category more, specifically, too.. *lols at the thought of a Garbador in a Forest Stroll*

Edited by MellaBella

I only participated in the musical once, and that was with a super-fancy DJ. I got "most elegant" and a monocle for my efforts...

DJ's a Scrafty now, by the way. :3 Training Lestat and my new Litwick, Winona, up to level 40 for the Mistralton Gym battle, and then I'm set to go beat Skyla up.

Yay finally beat the game like, 30 minutes ago xd.png (I got it a few days late)

Whee. Now to go track down the stupid sages... ._.;

I agree with the musical being useless. When I did it the first time, I was like... what???

Why can't they bring back contests??? Now that was fun.

Lol, I didn't even bother with the musicals.

The leg is weird and it looks like it has a beard. That's all I'm saying.

ANYWAY, will I need any hms or flash to get through victory road? I don't wunna get halfway through and then out of nowhere have a giant rock block my path and yell, "YOU NOES GETTEH THREW. I IZ TEH BIG ROCK WHO NO MOVEH WITHOUT STRNEGTH."

ANYWAY, will I need any hms or flash to get through victory road? I don't wunna get halfway through and then out of nowhere have a giant rock block my path and yell, "YOU NOES GETTEH THREW. I IZ TEH BIG ROCK WHO NO MOVEH WITHOUT STRNEGTH."

You're gunna need Strength and Surf...

That really stinks for me because none of mah party mons can learn surf :c

Btw, anyone else notice that Reshiram is a blue-eyed white dragon? And Zekrom is a red-eyed black dragon? If their types were switched... *shot*

you dont need surf, that just lets you take a short cut. i dont recall ever needing an hm in there, although you may want to consider temp teaching something flash

you dont need surf, that just lets you take a short cut. i dont recall ever needing an hm in there, although you may want to consider temp teaching something flash

really? Awesome :3

*kicks HM slave back out of party*

i never used a water pokemon [except the monkey vs monkey gym] |D then when i had to a caught a goldeen taught it surf + dive thought i saved turn game back on goldeen go baibai D:<

meh. bring back teh monkeh.

how do i get through giant chasm?!? this is annoying...

now thats unless you dont want the tms scattered about, i think you need some to reach them, but feel free to go through it once to get the fly location before you go back through

Btw, anyone else notice that Reshiram is a blue-eyed white dragon?  And Zekrom is a red-eyed black dragon?  If their types were switched... *shot*

I'm guessing that's a Yu-gi-oh reference? :3

Well, my seismitoad already knows surf, and I can teach galvantula flash I guess... Dangit, I don't want to teach anything on my team strength.... stupid boulders.

Also, what's a good level to evolve my lampent at? I'm thinking 53..

Edited by Blood-Otherium

i taught Negative Z [Zekrom] flash :D

SERIOUSLY how do u get through the chasm place??????

got through opening

got through weird simple-boring cave

stuck in the plains place that makes u go in circles

well i cant GET anywhere!

it keeps making me go around in a darn circle!

*eyetwitch*

EDIT: nevermind i got it :D

Edited by Whitefire

im not happy that i cant find my ds charger D:< i need my pkmnctchrpkmn...

i wonder if theres any codes out yet

The battery on my DS is low so I have to stop for the day. I've made it to the Pokemon League, but I've decided not to challenge it until my team is at Lvl. 60, so I'm going to train on Routes 9 and 10. I've also caught Tornadus, which is not a very big accomplishment considering I used the Master Ball. My team:

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 53

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 53

Chiba: Darmanitan Lvl. 53

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 53

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 53

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 53

I doubt I'll challenge the Pokemon League tomorrow, not with work breathing down my neck, but maybe on Tuesday.

uhh first time through? youll be like 13 levels above all the guys pokemon

light, later want to trade Tornadus/reshiram and my thunderous/zekrom for pokedex/landorus purposes?

Edited by chipou

True, but from what I've read in this thread, Ghetsis' Hydreigon is a SERIOUS threat so I want to be prepared.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

ohmaigawdguize.

I beat it. :'D

Ghetsis was an Evil Chancellor, just like I thought, poor N. I really thought he was gonna jump for a minute. Zek's and Resh's entrances were bamf-y. Ghet's battle was nerve-wracking and I was so close to losing. "I AM PERFECTION!" Can I get a hack in which you Spartan-kick him off the castle? srsly. And that's another thing, I don't believe for one minute that they were able to build that HUGE ASS castle--using stolen pokes they worked to near death!--right around the League without getting noticed. I want more info on the Harmonia/other two names, hoping to find out more as I hunt for the Sages.

Gonna have to put the game on a back burner, spring break is over so it's back to school for me, I shouldn't have spent so much time playing, but it was just that good.

honestly.

"hey whats that shaking and noise coming from? and whats with the giant league of conkeldors doing over there in that giant ass ditch with all that construction supplies?"

"beats me, wanna go get some pizzas?"

"HELL YEAH"

...oh yeah...spring break...i have that in like two weeks, if i somehow dont beat okamiden before that time just more stuff to do!

Haha, some of you guys are hopeless. XD

My boyfriend is now breeding for a shiny Zorua.. I told him it was going to take a while, especially since it has higher egg steps. But he is determined. x3 Meanwhile, my breeding couple doesn't like making eggs. I might have to get a new male. :/ I've only filled up one box in 5 hours of only breeding/running/hatching.