Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Would you believe me if I told you I forgot to save after battling the Gym Leader and turned my power off? U:<

Would you believe me if I told you I forgot to save after battling the Gym Leader and turned my power off? U:<

That's why I save constantly. After I do something important, I always save at least three times to make sure that it works. xd.png

How do you get the mystery gift?

But Cheren's a dude...

First, you choose Mystery Gift on the main menu. Then, 'Receive Gift.' After that, 'Receive via Nintendo WFC.' You have to be somewhere with Wi-Fi.

If I remember correctly, that's how to get the Pass.

Hopefully, that will help.

Double rainbow, all the way across the sky. ;)

Edited by satyr76

First, you choose Mystery Gift on the main menu. Then, 'Receive Gift.' After that, 'Receive via Nintendo WFC.' You have to be somewhere with Wi-Fi.

If I remember correctly, that's how to get the Pass.

Double rainbow, all the way across the sky. wink.gif

My question was how do you get the gift? I don't have it.

Edited by wonton55912

N's a guy? Why does he look so much like a girl?

On topic: How do you defeat a Pshycic pokemon with Pignite?

How do you get Victini?

I would suggest relying on fire-type moves or using something other than Pignite. :U

Double rainbow, all the way across the sky. wink.gif

My question was how do you get the gift? I don't have it.

Do you mean that you downloaded the gift, but you don't have it? If so, the deliveryman in any Pokemon Center gives it to you.

the bad news... parents changed the wireless network settings at home to be not compatible with my DS.

Good news.... town where my college is has lots of hotspots.

You have to download it?

This is confusing.

you get the mystery gift from the wireless connection.

Just caught Cobalion. c: Off to get Virizion. Is he in the place that one Plasma member ran off to in Pinwheel?

I unintentionally did that. I was in the sandy area around the Relic Castle. I had beaten all the outside trainers, picked up all the items {even the dowsing ones} and was hunting my last pokemon to catch. So what happened? I fell asleep playing. When I woke up, the battery had died and I had lost all my progress.

I currently have a "team" of nine pokemon that I swap in and out.

Litwick ♂, Level 34 holding a Spell Tag

Herdier ♂, Level 29 who needs more leveling

Vanillite ♂, Level 33

Liepard ♂, Level 34 holding BlackGlasses

Emolga ♀, Level 38 holding Magnet

Samurott ♂, Level 36

Serperior ♂, Level 38 holding Miracle Seed

Pignite ♂, Level 34 holding Charcoal

Sawk ♂, Level 34

At the moment, however, I have Samurott, Serperior, Pignite, Sawk, and Panpour, since the water monkey is going to be my water HM slave and I'm surfing my way down Route 17.

I now have the Three Musketeers. :D Hopefully I'll get the 4th one when the event ever comes out..

I now have the Three Musketeers. biggrin.gif Hopefully I'll get the 4th one when the event ever comes out..

Guh, I'm there with you. I want my Keldeo. D:

Am I the only one who doesn't find N attractive?

Cheren's hotter

Totally and ew. Cheren's way too annoying to be hot. "WE BOTH HAVE THIS BADGE, I PESTER YOU FOR ANOTHER BATTLE. I WANNA BE STRONG, WAAAA." At least he heals you most of the time, that's nice. And I do no liek the cowlick-looking thing randomly sticking up in his hair. He's more chibi than hot, he's trying too hard rofl.

N is...alright. Physically, me gusta long hair. <3 Not much on the peppermint green, but he's not bad. Mentally, I'm torn. Ideals, you're not a power hungry psycho, willing to work for it, you're strong, you're not horribly close-minded, that's all cool. But how many ass-kickings does it take for you to realize that I'm the damn hero and you're wrong. >u (Don't actually answer that, I'm just at the Elite 4 and want to hear the story on my own.)

With him and the ferris wheel, I wasn't paying too much attention so I don't remember much, but it seemed really contrived that you'd go on the ride to scout for Team Plasma, and then when he says something about stopping you, he just steps right up socloseomgrape.

I now have the Three Musketeers. biggrin.gif Hopefully I'll get the 4th one when the event ever comes out..

That's my next mission. Once I finish Route 17, anyway.

Guh, I'm there with you. I want my Keldeo. D:

Keldeeooooo.

It's so cute I'm gonna DIE.

uhhh...i guess im the only one that disliks it...actually, the rock one is the only one i truly like out of the trio/quartet lol

*Wiggles* I just started playing. >8D Currently breeding Tepigs, Oshawotts, and Snivys.... Don't know why though. X___X

I need to learn everything for a pokemon party. X__X

I used to think the same, Chipou. But they all kind of grew on me. :V

Cobalion is still at the bottom of the list, though.. the way his leg bends freaks me out. O__O