Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

light, later want to trade Tornadus/reshiram and my thunderous/zekrom for pokedex/landorus purposes?

Sorry chipou, I didn't see your edit earlier. Unfortunately, while I have a reliable WiFi connection that both my Wii and my computer use, it's a WPA connection, so my DSs hate it. That means I can't trade over WiFi. Sorry.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Ugh, my back is killing me from yesterday... which makes for a grumpy Kam...

GTFO Tranquill, I want a StarSawsbuck. :U

Killed the 7th gym in 3 moves from my Scrafty... Only Brycen's Cryogonal was able to hit me... with an Aurora beam...

I think it made Pants (my Scrafty) mad.

Going up Dragonspiral Tower now... one of my fave areas in the game...

Team:

Pants: Scrafty Lv. 41

Meghan (Meg): Swoobat Lv. 38

Mike: Zebstrika Lv. 40

Tende: Emboar Lv. 40

Marge: Munna Lv. 40

Jason: Seismitoad Lv. 40

Dave: Boldore Lv. 40

I need to whip out my Japanese games and do some trade evos... :/

-K-

I started soft resetting for a shiny Virizion. hopefully it doesn't take ages...

Yay I just got Kyurem.

I really wish they had kept the feature that was in soulsilver and heartgold where your first pokemon walked behind you. It was so cool especially when you had super large pokemon.

Lol, I've already logged 50 hours into the game, and I'm just to Route 8 so far... xd.png

-K-

Does anybody else find it annoying that the names of un-nicknamed pokemon transferred from older games stay in ALL CAPS? >:(

Does anybody else find it annoying that the names of un-nicknamed pokemon transferred from older games stay in ALL CAPS? >:(

Not really... I'm more annoyed by the ugly typeset for the names on the health bars...

the m's especially annoy me...

-K-

I'm way behind on my Pokemon Black adventures. Haven't been playing often with school burdening me. Even though I do have my spring week this week, I'm still left with a vast project to tend to. College... there is no joke about it.

Anyways, been wanting to update my log.

Let's see, I resumed from Driftveil City, discovered Team Plasma in the Cold Storage rooms, and challenged gym leader Clay. But before I went to face him, I did a little training and finally gave my first 2 mons an evolution.

About Servine; does anyone else thinks its cry is a bit too 'squee'-ish? It's not like I have a problem with it or anything in particular. dry.gif I just find it a bit too much.

After I got those 2 evolutionized, I went to challenge Clay. Buy to my surprise, I actually beat him with ease. Never did I had to use my 2 newly evolved mons. Zorua just wiped the floor with him, with Tirtouga delivering the last move. laugh.gif That's probably the easiest gym battle I had yet.

I kept going and reached Chargestone Cave. And I have to say, what a very stunning cavern (pun intended xd.png) So blue.. so dark. Might just have to visit that place again. blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Reached the end and bumped into N once again. I do like his personality and much to his perception but can he not take a hint? A few more whoopings ought to take care of that I suppose.

I've reach Mistralton City and was astonished to find Juniper's dad lingering. Didn't expect to see a professor with a parent being introduced. That was interesting.

This where I stop. Going to explore the city later.

(f) Servine - Lv. 36

(m) Tranquill - Lv. 35

(m) Zorua - Lv. 36

(m) Tirtouga - Lv. 36

My team is asking for an evolution already but I ain't letting them yet. xd.png

*maimed by team*

Just got out of Victory Road, I guess the Elite Four's pokemon will be around level 50, so I gotta train mine some more. D;

The Elite Four all have three Pokemon at Lvl. 48 and one Pokemon at Lvl. 50. For the first time they aren't arranged in a hierarchy, so they're all the same strength.

Quick question...

Is it possible to transfer old gen Pokes to B/W if I trade with another B/W game with old gen Pokes?

OK. I changed my mind and decided to challenge the PL with my team at Lvl. 55. But of course, Murphy has a love/hate relationship with me, so the only Pokemon that didn't want to battle on Route 10 were the Audino that I was having my Pokemon battle to gain EXP. Now I have to go to work and can't challenge the League until after I get back home. *groan* I want Reshiram now not later! My team:

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 55

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 55

Chiba: Darmanitan Lvl. 55

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 55

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 55

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 55

My team's ready, but unfortunately, I'm not. *sigh* *has little tolerance for interruptions*

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Finished the game last night at about 2am, lol. I also caught a shiny scraggy :3 Named it scritch for some reason (only thing that bothers me is that if I had decided to, I could've got a shiny Zekrom after 10 or 12 tries D: Ah, well).

*insert extreme hate for durant* Dumb thing kept showing up while I was on victory road and killing my pawniard. DX It wouldn't let me run, either.

You can't get a shiny Zekrom in the game. Or a shiny Reshiram. Or shiny Victini. They made it impossible. :/ Which kinda makes me a little miffed. I wonder if they're going to make it ever possible to get those shinies.

Seriously?! Then what's the point of making a shiny sprite if no one can even get them?! ;_; Maybe there will be some kind of wifi event that gives them away? I doubt it though...

its to prevent hackers from breaking their game trying to get one then censorkip.gif*ing to nintendo/game freak when they *illegally* break it

Beat Skyla last night. It was late, but I couldn't sleep because of the time change. So, at like midnight, I wandered through Mistralton Cave to where Cobalion was. My thoughts:

"Lulz, I'm so unprepared. Let's save and then try to catch it for giggles."

To my surprise, I managed to catch the thing on my first SR. The first time I fought it, Winona's Flame Body burnt it and subsequently fainted it. DX I SRed, got it to one HP using ineffective moves and my favor with Lady Luck, blew all my Dusk Balls on it, then caught it one my fourth or fifth Ultra Ball. I named it Mickey, but changed the name to Du Quois this morning. I'm gonna nickname Virizion Deja Vu, and Terrakion Choc. Mousse. (Choc. being short for chocolate, obviously.)

Also I tried using my AR on the game yesterday, but it just white-screened and never brought up the Pokemon Company logo. Did B/W add new anti-hacking measures or something, or is it time for me to get a new AR?

I'm battling N as we speak. I dun wanna battle him, but I can't beat the game unless I do.

I would look almost exactly like him if I dyed my hair green.

I just saw Grimsley in my Collector's Edition Guide.

I now have motivation to get to the Elite 4.

/shot

Oh great. Another one.

Thought I was done. Stupid Ghestis or whatever his name is.

You can't get a shiny Zekrom in the game. Or a shiny Reshiram. Or shiny Victini. They made it impossible. :/ Which kinda makes me a little miffed. I wonder if they're going to make it ever possible to get those shinies.

Nothing is impossible!

;D

user posted image