Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Ho... Mai... GAWD!

I just manipulated the game so my lv 1 snivy with lucky egg would take all the exp from a wild lv 47 Audino....

24,000 experience

WTF????

HOLY censorkip.gif! THATS A LOT OF EXP!

EDIT: .... IT GREW FROM LV1 TO LV 30!!!! o.0

Edited by AllieCat

Ho... Mai... GAWD!

I just manipulated the game so my lv 1 snivy with lucky egg would take all the exp from a wild lv 47 Audino....

24,000 experience

WTF????

HOLY censorkip.gif! THATS A LOT OF EXP!

Hello there false swipe and quick attack training.

Actually I had my Jirachi use Doom desire then healing wish.

Then snivy used protect.

My method would work too though and I now plan to try it after I get some IV breeding done lol.

Ohmai, I think I need to cool it with training for the rest of the day...I was reading previous pages, I started spacing out, then I swear I thought to myself "I better not scroll down cuz I might run into another pokemon".

I think I'm losing it XD

*sigh* been trying all day to breed a shiny snivy and I now have TWO FREAKIN BOXES OF THE BUGGERS! Anybody want a free snivy? ^.^;

I'd love a Snivy but as I just barely started I'm not allowed to trade yet. tongue.gif

Currently taking a break to look at Wotter's move list. I like to plan my pokemon's moves and when to evolve a them ahead of time.

Edited by crazywargod

Right now, my team is composed of Fraxure, Larvesta, Samurott, Archeops, Excadrill, and Zebstrika.

I have made a promise to myself, that if all else fails, I must get a Hydreigon in this game. I've passed Iris (a rather easy fight thanks to Archeops' DragonBreath), and Victory Road lies just ahead, the Elite Four just after.

But now I have come to a difficult decision;

Who do I replace for a Deino?

I know that I'm probably going to badly need something to combat Ghetsis' Hydreigon, and another Hydreigon could probably do the job well, but everyone on my team has gotten to be such a bro, I'm completely indecisive. What do?

Edited by brokenglass

Right now, my team is composed of Fraxure, Larvesta, Samurott, Archeops, Excadrill, and Zebstrika.

I have made a promise to myself, that if all else fails, I must get a Hydreigon in this game. I've passed Iris (a rather easy fight thanks to Archeops' DragonBreath), and Victory Road lies just ahead, the Elite Four just after.

I know that I'm probably going to badly need something to combat Ghetsis' Hydreigon, and another Hydreigon could probably do the job well, but everyone on my team has gotten to be such a bro, I'm completely indecisive. What do?

I would keep them all. But if you really must switch one, switch out Fraxure. Why? I don't usually run with dragons and if I do it's usually only one. I do this because dragons know more dragon moves but their weak against other dragons. So the dragon is only there to have the more powerful dragon moves if I need them.

Stupid Audino...anyone else notice that they ALWAYS seem to appear as the opposite gender as the mon you're using (attract bait)? Or do I just have really junk luck?

._. ...I only just now noticed that Serperior has leetle tiny arms... *slinks out of thread*

Don't replace anything. Use a DD Haxorus, just make sure to DD up against the mummy a couple times and you'll be fine.

Stupid Audino...anyone else notice that they ALWAYS seem to appear as the opposite gender as the mon you're using (attract bait)?  Or do I just have really junk luck?

I've noticed it too. I've even wondered if the ratios are skewed on a situational basis so that whatever the gender of your Pokemon, an Audino of the opposite gender is more likely to appear. Don't worry though, by Route 10 most of the Audino will have forgotten Attract. Just don't expect to rely on Special Abilities since they have two attacks that will temporarily change your Pokemon's Ability.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I'd love a Snivy but as I just barely started I'm not allowed to trade yet. tongue.gif

Currently taking a break to look at Wotter's move list. I like to plan my pokemon's moves and when to evolve a them ahead of time.

I know how to get a snivy to lv 30 in one battle if you want it later. smile.gif

I know how to get a snivy to lv 30 in one battle if you want it later. smile.gif

Sure, Thanks. :3

Cool, what nature would you like?

I'm not a competitive battler so any is fine with me.

1)I think I might be able to trade now.

2)I think we should take this into the thread made for trades. Made by you in fact tongue.gif Or P.M. Just so we don't get this thread too off topic tongue.gif

30 snivies?! Wholly crud!! I've only bred, like, 4 so far. Lol, I'm naming them weird things and am going to trade them to my friends later.

An update.

I'm at Icirrus City at the moment. When I first got here, the whole towns alignment seemed out of place. I was having trouble in figuring out the roads and bridges and how to maneuver around them. Took me a while to figure out the terrain but still having some issues. There are some paths I yet can't get to for some reason. I'll figure that out sooner or later.

The Ice Gym was thrilling. I thought it would be a typical slide here and there but they added a "twist" to it. tongue.gif Weeeee!

Brycen gym leader himself wasn't that hard to defeat either. Zorua, or should I say Zororak, dominated his last remaining 2 mons of his. Nor Servine and Tranquill were used in this battle. Yet another easy gym win.

7th badge won.

Was told to embark to Dragonspiral Tower from those weird ninjas. Brycen somehow knew they were around. Nice. And here I though that getup of his was just for show. laugh.gif

From that on, I was finally able to nab myself the last two remaining members for my party. Found and caught Golett first, battled to the top of the tower, had a lecture with N, and needed to revisit the Relics. Wonder what he has stored this time.

After that I searched around the grass area near the tower and caught a female Mienfoo. Female because Snivy was the only female I had my team and I needed a second for gender balance purposes. <.<

I now have my complete party team.

(f) Servine - Lv. 43

(m) Tranquill - Lv. 43

(m) Zororak - Lv. 43

(m) Tirtouga - Lv. 42

(x) Golett - Lv. 33

(f) Mienfoo - Lv. 31

Will be much more difficult to train all of them now. Expecting evolution very soon, though.

I'm still standing at 6 defeats.

EDIT: missing lines.

Edited by Sombreon

Hurhurhurhurhur.

I just recently beat the game this weekend. Sheesh. The end most certainly was exciting. But I shall not spoil that because it is too epic./shot

Anyone else found GTS Negotiations super super super epic and addictive? I've been on there at least two hours every night the last week. Got my entire team from it and managed to get over 100 new entries for my PokeDex. Pretty epic win. Finally got that Hydreigon that I always dreamed of and was much much too lazy to train a Deino into. Scored five shines as well: Axew (Now a Haxorus), Vaporeon, Charizard, Gengar, and Heatmor. I swear. I feel so lucky. xd.png

So itching to battle someone but all my friends are asleep. Oh sigh. Guess I shall wait until tomorrow at school.

Good luck to everyone who's trying to beat something and not making it...If there's any of you out there. LOL. Took me eight tries to beat Caitlin of the Elite Four so...xd.png

Edited by miggyrox789

Grats on beating the game!! ^^ also yep, love that GTS smile.gif

I have 2 Japanesey mons on my team from there, a Zorua & Accelgor. The Accelgor was the first definite Pokemon to go on my team. It is one of my all time fav mons evar! I have become more and more attached to Serperior as well though, as it evolved. Victini and Ducklett make up the rest of my team so far.

Ducklett - 29

Victini - 22

Zorua - 27

Accelgor - 39

Serperior - 38

laugh.gif

Edited by Mulux

How do you get Zorua and Zoroark? :C And yes, I have the Celebi and shinies that were recently given out. I cannot figure out this game it is very confusing ;-;

Also, I'm at the ice gym. ffffff I hate ice tiles.

Le Gasp!

I must follow the 'post-mah-team' trend!

Hydreigon-Level 72

Rhyperior-Level 70

Klinklang-Level 70

Bisharp- Level 64

Ditto- Level 63

I still have to get the last member into shape. I'm thinking Zoroark because of that illusion thing. Its because I LOVE throwing my opponents off. I also loved the look on my one friends face when my other friend's 'Ducklett' randomly faded into Zoroark.

Guess that's it then. *gives Hydreigon the Lucky Egg, Zoroark the EXP Share, and leaps off to find some Audinos around the Crater*

EDIT

To the above, I believe you put Celebi in the front of your team, have an empty slot in your party, and talk to the kid...somewhere...Ugh I can't remember where it is. I'm thinking its in Castelia city. Anyway, the two play together and you get Zorua. If you have no luck and stuff, I can always breed you an extra Zorua. Or give you one of my Trade-Folly Zoroarks.

Edited by miggyrox789

How do you get Zorua and Zoroark? :C And yes, I have the Celebi and shinies that were recently given out. I cannot figure out this game it is very confusing ;-;

Also, I'm at the ice gym. ffffff I hate ice tiles.

I was put off by Emolga and it's trainer gym leader and then, when I beat it, I ended up in Chargestone cave *shudder* Stopped playing for a few days then. It was likely just a bad team I had at the time though heheh. just pick up Zorua from the GTS. gl in the gym biggrin.gif

Edited by Mulux

Oh, I hate Icirrus city too, Sombreon. You have to wait until winter to get to most of the places in that town, and there are puddles that attack you. PUDDLES. How does anything live in there?

I need to go shiny hunting on the GTS >.> seems like there are a lot to be found there.