Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Done for the day again, though because of work I didn't get very far in my training.

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 70

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 70

Kallen: Reshiram Lvl. 70

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 70

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 70

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 70

Still have a ways to go before I'm ready for my next trip to the Pokemon League.

Geh, just beat the e4 and N/whatshisface last night. Phew! I thought the Ghetis dude (or however you spell his name...) was going to kill me with that hydra. I mean, HOLY CRAP. I want one. It took out all but one of my pokes, and I think I killed it in the end with a well aimed Dragon-breath from Reshiram. And then a Fusion Flare took out Bisharp, thankfully.

Jeez.

Now I'm running around Unova again looking to catch pokes I haven't gotten yet |D

Geh, just beat the e4 and N/whatshisface last night. Phew! I thought the Ghetis dude (or however you spell his name...) was going to kill me with that hydra. I mean, HOLY CRAP. I want one. It took out all but one of my pokes, and I think I killed it in the end with a well aimed Dragon-breath from Reshiram. And then a Fusion Flare took out Bisharp, thankfully.

Jeez.

Now I'm running around Unova again looking to catch pokes I haven't gotten yet |D

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ghetsis' Hydreigon only took out my Krookodile before I sent my Reshiram out, but he was still a force to be reckoned with. His Bouffalant also gave me h**l, but once they were gone, Ghetsis was a cakewalk.

OMG GTS YOU REMIND ME WHY I LOVE YOU!!!

I traded a level 13 Venipede Female for a level 1 Zorua Female.

Now the level difference is quite big BUT I couldn't get the celebi or dog trio so zorua was previously out of my grasp. Meaning this is a big catch for me. :3 GTS = <3

I just went on the GTS a few minutes ago for the first time (in B/W...the only other time I ever went on was once in D/P)

And...I found a Zekrom when I searched for...Haxorus, I believe. Then I found a Thundurus when I searched for something else...can't remember. lD

I also found a few shiny mons, but the all were impossible (I think...) trades...such as for a level 9 or below Zekrom...

Anybody else notice trubbish's cry sounds like a fart...

I did actually xd.png

But that's open to interpretation tongue.gifxd.png

Edited by DarkEternity

Anybody else notice trubbish's cry sounds like a fart...

Yep. One more reason I don't like that thing.

Skuntank's cry sounds like a more awesomer fart... thats why i want one. Trubbish's fart-cry is lame.

traded a 41 boldore for a [asked for 40+] 56 Litwick [now a lampent]~

GTS is win

WHY CANT I CATCH ANYTHING IN THE CHASM grr need a mon with yawn or something o yeah just transfer but wait WHERES THE TRANSFER PLACE [yeah ik where it says on the map but its not there...]

Yep. One more reason I don't like that thing.

Seriously. Though DarkEternity has a point... it does sound more like it's taking a dump...

I hate Skuntank.

NO, GTS is EPIC win. tongue.gif

Skuntank is epic win.... Epically.

Trubbish is alright, but why make a trash bag?! That thing HAS to hate existing. Although, if you try not to think about it as a pile of oozing trash, it's actually kinda cute.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Skuntank is epic win.... Epically.

Trubbish is alright, but why make a trash bag?! That thing HAS to hate existing. If you try not to think about it as a pile of oozing trash, it's actually kinda cute.

Skuntank is epic alright... EPIC FAIL! dry.gif

True... but hearing its cry, looking at it, I can't help but see trash bag. And that thing has to be rank. I do pity the poor thing.

Yaaay I just finished my second box of bred Oshawotts...Woopdedoo. I still have not successfully bred a female for my friend and none of my friends would battle with me today. :C They suck.

And LOL about the random Trubbish conversation. I got rid of all five of mine in GTS Negotiations as quickly as I could. I caught them as trade folly and for my PokeDex, but they most certainly did not stick around in my PC very long. Hurhurhurhur.

P.S

Dunno. But if anyone is searching for an Oshawott feel free to contact me, I virtually give them away |D

Edited by miggyrox789

if ya have one with jolly/timid nature ill take one 8D

WIN got mai catcher zangoose and right off the bat caught Kyurem (5 ultra balls), Cobalion (1 quick ball like 4-7 ultra balls), and Virizion (like 10+ultra balls 5 or so timer balls [caught in ultra]), next is the ground one *no clue where it is 8D*

ugg i have to make my 4 year old charizard [legit lv 100 fire red starter]forget Fly :/ which i named CHARZARD [dont ask me why...?] hes been everywhere~

Fire Red[Kanto] -> Emerald[Hoenn] -> Diamond[sinnoh] -> SoulSilver[Johto] -> (soon to be White[unova] [it knows Fly D:<])

recommend Zangoose for catcher-mon; Normal type + high attack + False Swipe

EDIT: i know how to spell :D

Edited by Whitefire

Defeated Ghestis last night. Now to get the sages...

Edit: Where can you find females of the starters?

Edited by wonton55912

I just got Black a few days ago an dI've been playing like madsince xd.png Currently I have a LSD the Munna(Gonna change her name to LSP at some point), Everzion the Blitzle, Smugleaf the Servine, Amy the Herider and Shuttlebus the Whirlipede!

I do have a question though-past the dream yard, do you need cut for anything? I'd love to be able to drop the HM slave so I can grab something else!

Defeated Ghestis last night. Now to get the sages...

Edit: Where can you find females of the starters?

GTS. Friends. I Reseted my game until I got my female oshawott (now samurott)

Dream factory was the first and last place I needed cut and I've just beat the sevethth gym.

Edited by crazywargod

yeah cut is only used for that and post game to get a few items like rare candy. really i dont see why youd need a poke with false swipe, considering how easy it is to catch them. (btw the musketeer youre missing is rock/fighting)

Anyone here have a female starter up for trade?

I don't have very much for trade, though.

i have a female quilava on SS :P wasnt even hunting for one [keeping kaws im too lazy to switch games |D]

i keep mixing up the steel thing and the earth thing... but i guess the earth thing is... terrakion? /serebiisearches

Anyone here have a female starter up for trade?

I don't have very much for trade, though.

I can get you the 3 B/W starters, all female. Egg moves and natures too if you want. All I'm looking for is a Ralts and/or something with pokerus. Preferably a Ralts. And this goes for anybody, if you have access to White Forest and have ralts running around, I would greatly appreciate one. I can offer Zorua and all of the B/W starters, I can breed for females and natures and even egg moves. I just won't be working with IVs or EVs, I can do both but they take too long since I don't have access to the same amount of Dittos I have on Diamond(good natures and everything I can use with 31s in the useful stats) or the power items/pokerus. Just drop a PM or say something in here and I'll try to get back to you.

Edited by Biggins

yeah cut is only used for that and post game to get a few items like rare candy.

I was thoroughly annoyed with cut in this game because of the infrequent use. Total waste of an attack spot (or at least until you get to the move deleter)

They should have made it a normal TM like they did with flash, dig, teleport, ect.

Kind of my same thought on strength, since the boulders permanently stay in the holes rather than having to push them around each time you leave and re-enter an area.

Dive is pretty useless as well as it's only good really for treasure hunting.

I can get you the 3 B/W starters, all female. Egg moves and natures too if you want. All I'm looking for is a Ralts and/or something with pokerus. Preferably a Ralts.

Nrrrrrgh I have 5 Pokerus Ralts in Platinum but I can't transfer them to B/W yet D: