Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I can't believe this.... I lost... to Cheren. >.<

And just when I though my losing streak has ended. censorkip.gif.

6th defeat.

I was just about to scale Twist Mountain and Cheren shows up. I was like "Oh okay another lesson to be learned" but this time I was handed. >.<

His damn Simisage somehow eluded 2 attacks of Air Cutter and Air Slash, giving him 2 free turns, and KOing Zorua with critical. Tirtouga did some damage but was not enough. Able to defeat Simisage with Servine finishing. Was able to resist Pignite but soon was taken down yet by another critical.

Cheren got lucky. mad.gif

I'm going for a rematch but this time with a leveled up party.

(f) Servine - Lv. 40

(m) Tranquill - Lv. 40

(m) Zorua - Lv. 40

(m) Tirtouga - Lv. 41

In black and white, will breeding a Japanese Snivy and a French Snivy cause the Matsuda effect to happen? I have an english copy of the game.

Is it me or are shinies waaaaaay easier to get in B&W?

I walked into a shiny Zebstraika and Woobat, randomly. I wasn't even searching for them but I still was like; OMGF SHINYYY 8D

In black and white, will breeding a Japanese Snivy and a French Snivy cause the Matsuda effect to happen? I have an english copy of the game.

You've got the right idea. I think you just need to have two Pokémon from different regions. Japanese Snivy/French Snivy, English Snivy/German Snivy, it doesn't matter.

I mean, it'll still take a while to find a shiny, but your odds will have increased significantly.

Awesome. I was hoping it would work with two pokemon from a different place. Also Snivy's french name is awesome.

Vipélierre

Its fun to say, lol

Awesome. I was hoping it would work with two pokemon from a different place. Also Snivy's french name is awesome.

Vipélierre

Its fun to say, lol

I'm actually just starting to learn French, funnily enough, and without consulting my dictionary I can tell you that it looks like a combination of "viper" and "ivy." The French Pokémon names really are awesome. Curiously, I've a friend from Germany who says she absolutely hates her country's names--according to her, they're rife with bad puns. She even goes so far as to give her Pokémon nicknames corresponding with the English versions, as she prefers them.

A little off-topic, sorry.

Anyway, I haven't encountered a single shiny yet. *crosses fingers*

Woah! For the first time we can get more than 1,000,000 Pokedollars in a single game (I sold some of the stuff that I found in the Abyssal Ruins).

Ghetsis was extremely easy for me. He sent out that coffin ghost thing and it used toxic on my haxorus. I used a full heal and it used protect.

I used dragon dance - it used protect

I used Dragon Claw, Protect failed. One hit KO

He sent out his hydra.... One hit KO

The same went for N.

Me: Dragon Dance

Zekrom: Fusion Bolt... Not very effective

Me: Dragon Dance

Zekrom: Light Screen (wtf 0.o)

Me: Dragon Claw

One Hit KO

-___-

Edited by AllieCat

Alright, I've started training for my second League challenge. I'm currently training using the Audino on Route 12. My team:

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 66

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 66

Kallen: Reshiram Lvl. 66

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 66

C.C: Sigilyph Lvl. 66

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 66

*sigh* I still have a ways to go, and now I have to go to work.

*sigh*...looks like I'll be attending the Pokemon Mall Tour solo.... or maybe I shouldn't go at all. Going to fell awkward throughout the whole walk if I did.... The one person I planned going with had a change of schedule and will be gone all weekend. Can't think on anyone else who I can go with so for now it's just me...

Guys, I feel slow. xd.png I just realized the pun behind Elgyem's name- It's pronounced LGM, like Little Green Men. Hurr. Does Beeheeyem have something similar going on?

ALSO

I finally rounded out my planned party by catching a Rufflet and nicknaming him Iceman. It hurt, but I replaced Lestat with him... I dunno, perhaps I'll try a 7-Pogey team for the first time ever. Training for the Opelucid Gym at the moment... Is there any way to increase the likelihood of shaking grass? I seem to have crappy luck finding/getting to it...

Guys, I feel slow. xd.png I just realized the pun behind Elgyem's name- It's pronounced LGM, like Little Green Men. Hurr. Does Beeheeyem have something similar going on?

From Bulbapedia:

Beheeyem is derived from the acronym B.E.M., or "bug-eyed monster", an old-fashioned term for alien, being spelled out. The term was popularized in Japan by the anime Yōkai Ningen Bemu, and popularized in the UK by Doctor Who, most famously with the Daleks.

HEY GUYS! Traded in my Wii and a few games and got myself the Pokemon Black DSi bundle. In fact I write this post with my DSi :3 I'm trying to get a female Wotter but I've reseted like 20 times, maybe 19, and it gives me nothing but males. GEEZ what is the male/female ratio for starters 100/0? Why are females so rare?

Edited by crazywargod

HEY GUYS! Traded in my Wii and a few games and got myself the Pokemon Black DSi bundle. In fact I write this post with my DSi :3 I'm trying to get a female Wotter but I've reseted like 20 times, maybe 19, and it gives me nothing but males. GEEZ what is the male/female ratio for starters 100/0? Why are females so rare?

You only have a 12.5% chance of getting a female, but that doesn't mean if you get 7 males, you'll get one female... That's Gambler's Fallacy... :/

You just have to keep trying... :B

-K-

I didn't take me that many reset to get my female Snivy (took me about 5 resets). =/

You were probably unlucky.

And congratz on your new DSi. I'm still stuck with this pink DS lite, which was stolen by the way. xd.png

My blue DS lite was has been worn out completely and didn't have the money for a new one so I had this one stolen by a rich person. My old one still works and all, its just the buttons won't respond if you tap on it. Must press it down with effort for it to work.

Kyurem has been caught... on ONE dusk ball. Right after I burned it, oh so happy.

Kyurem has been caught... on ONE dusk ball. Right after I burned it, oh so happy.

I remember my first Kyurem was easier than hell... However, the second one took 30+ dusk balls... it was maddening...

-K-

I remember my first Kyurem was easier than hell... However, the second one took 30+ dusk balls... it was maddening...

-K-

I heard it was hard as hell, ended up getting an inferno off and it was in range of death by just 1 more burn. Got damn lucky catching it on the first dusk ball. I just know I'll have trouble catching it in White, when I get around to getting White. And it's impossible to get back to that cave now, isn't it?

I've finally got a team I'm pleased with.

They're ALL dual type. I've got:

Fire, fighting, dark, ground, flying, psychic, water, rock, normal, grass, bug, and electric. -phew-

Can anyone guess what they each are?

I've finally got a team I'm pleased with.

They're ALL dual type. I've got:

Fire, fighting, dark, ground, flying, psychic, water, rock, normal, grass, bug, and electric. -phew-

Can anyone guess what they each are?

Emboar, Krookodile, Swoobat, Carracosta, Sawsbuck and Galvantula.

Emboar, Krookodile, Swoobat, Carracosta, Sawsbuck and Galvantula.

Yep! All correct. smile.gif Nice one.

I really like joltic and galvantula. Who knew spiders could be so cute and squishy?! :3

Though truthfully, I haven't quite got a carracosta yet. But it's on my list. For now, I'm lugging along a Palpitoad named 'HM Slave'

I also recently beat my brother at a battle. My Sawsbuck and Galvantula against his Sigilyph and Serperior. He chose.....poorly.

You only have a 12.5% chance of getting a female, but that doesn't mean if you get 7 males, you'll get one female... That's Gambler's Fallacy... :/

You just have to keep trying... :B

-K-

Trust me I know of gamblers falacy. I got one after about 15 more tries THEN AFTER GETTING IT SOFT RESET ON ACCIDENT! I got another right after thankfully. So far just left the first city and got a purrloin. :3

*sigh* been trying all day to breed a shiny snivy and I now have TWO FREAKIN BOXES OF THE BUGGERS! Anybody want a free snivy? ^.^;

Edited by AllieCat