7sharps

My Little Pony

I'm still trying to figure out how Celestia and Luna fit into that whole story xd.png And I'm disappointed they didn't show up even once!

Watched that Spike episode last night. He looks so badass as a full adult 8D Wish he could have had wings though, the lack thereof made me feel something was missing. Still looked cool though. Roar was censorkip.gif*in'.

*brohoof*

I am so with you. I wanted Spike to be winged as well! But awwww, that episode. <3

"I was selected because I can think outside the box, which means I can also think inside the chimney!"

Chancellor Puddinghead is new best pony.

Wish they'd do an episode about NMM again. Like a Luna reflection/remembrance thing about her life as NMM on the moon.

That'd be nice.

"I was selected because I can think outside the box, which means I can also think inside the chimney!"

Chancellor Puddinghead is new best pony.

Chancellor Puddinghead is best. :3

I enjoy watching the show (and it helps that I'm a girl), but it gets too much hype.

Well, except for the remixes.

I would say Applejack and Twilight Sparkle (but mostly Applejack) are the best ponies, hands down.

That being said, Twilight Sparkle is my absolute favorite pony. And yes, I spelled that correctly. Suck it.

My other two favorites are Spitfire and Applebloom. Fluttershy is bordering on becoming a favorite.

And my favorite background ponies are Berry Punch, Bon Bon, and Lyra. Who's actual name is Heartstrings, by the way.

Edited by Kandycat

Who's actual name is Heartstrings, by the way.

Actually, the toy names are up for major debate- there's at least two instances of a toy sharing the design and cutie mark of a named pony in the show (Caramel and Trixie), but having completely different names (I forget what Caramel's was, Trixie became 'Lulamoon'. The hell?). So until Lyra, Bon-Bon or any of them are actually named in show, the general consensus is to keep the original names.

"Heartstrings" sounds more gory than it does poetic e.e

"Heartstrings" sounds more gory than it does poetic e.e

Check out the Creepy Ponies art series on dA. The artist did one for Lyra.

... on a semi-related note, I'd like to say that the only pairing I actually like and sorta support in the show is Lyra/Bon-Bon xd.png Seriously. Every other pair I just pass up or get annoyed with (and I just feel sorry for Rainbow Dash at this point), but for some reason, I just really love those two.

This also marks like, the only instance of me supporting a non-canon pairing, period. Go figure xd.png

i saw this creepy my little pony's video on youtube...pinky pie can be so demonly..*shakes head in disapointment*

i saw this creepy my little pony's video on youtube...pinky pie can be so demonly..*shakes head in disapointment*

If I may ask, what was it? -is always looking for more nightmare fuel pony stuff-

I'm currently listening to Rainbow Factory and plan on re-listening to all of Something Broke once I make breakfast xd.png

When I saw 'creepy + pinkie pie' in the same post, I just knew it had to be cupcakes.

eeh...cupcakes doesn't really scare/freak/gross me out. It was just really one of the first shockfics out there for MLPFiM at the time that became notorious and popular. It's nothing spectacular.

Now Story of the Blanks on the other hand...

Maybe I'm just weird but I found Story of the Blanks to be one of the most chilling things I've come across in regards to MLPFiM fanworks...but that's just me of course.

When I saw 'creepy + pinkie pie' in the same post, I just knew it had to be cupcakes.

eeh...cupcakes doesn't really scare/freak/gross me out. It was just really one of the first shockfics out there for MLPFiM at the time that became notorious and popular. It's nothing spectacular.

Now Story of the Blanks on the other hand...

Maybe I'm just weird but I found Story of the Blanks to be one of the most chilling things I've come across in regards to MLPFiM fanworks...but that's just me of course.

Story of the Blanks was good, but I prefer Super Filly Adventure and Super Pinkie World. I also found the later Luna Games to be interesting, as well as Dreamy Rainbow. Between Super Pinkie World and Luna Games, I now have a permanent fear of the 8-bit rendition of At the Gala xd.png

And that's not getting into a whole host of pictures... xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

In terms of game play, yes those are definitely superior to Story of the Blanks. |D Far more amusing, for sure.

Story of the Blanks just tends to rub off as nostalgic(Due to the way it's made and all), that and it gave me a sort of haunting familiar vibe I felt as a child when I was afraid of things??

Ah xd.png See, I think Story of the Blanks is good, but after the first play, it's just not that creepy any more, that's the only thing I disliked about it.

Mmm indeed, it's certainly one of those games that you would have to leave alone for a long time before ever picking it up again and hoping for it to frighten you a second time. I blame the fact the creator made it way too short and vague. It has potential to be something a lot 'more' but what with it being 5-8 minutes, it tends to not leave too deep of an impression on people. >:

/edit for grammar

Edited by Riku-Heartilly

PegaXaldin, Lexpony, and Vexicorn are sad now. xd.png

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS XALDY'S A PEGASUS! He'd totally be Rainbow Dash. Vexen, in my opinion, is Sweetie Belle, because Axel and Zexion take the spots of Twilight and Rarity. And Lexaeus makes the perfect Applejack.

OK, now time for a full list!

Xaldin- Rainbow Dash

Demyx- Fluttershy

Zexion- Twilight Sparkle

Axel- Rarity xd.png

Lexaeus- Applejack

Marluxia- Pinkie Pie

Xemnas- Celestia

Saix- Luna

Roxas- Apple Bloom

Xigbar- Scootaloo

Vexen- Sweetie Belle

Luxord- DJ P0N-3

Larxene- Zecora

Xion- Derpy Hooves X3

Story of the Blanks still creeps me out every time I play it =A=

I tried a very little part of Story of the Blanks and it totally creeps me out. o___________O It's gonna have to take me some time until I have the guts to try playing it again. xd.png

I'm too scared to try out Story of the Blanks or any of the Luna Games, or even read Cupcakes. I'm such a weenie. xd.png

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS XALDY'S A PEGASUS! He'd totally be Rainbow Dash. Vexen, in my opinion, is Sweetie Belle, because Axel and Zexion take the spots of Twilight and Rarity. And Lexaeus makes the perfect Applejack.

OK, now time for a full list!

Xaldin- Rainbow Dash

Demyx- Fluttershy

Zexion- Twilight Sparkle

Axel- Rarity xd.png

Lexaeus- Applejack

Marluxia- Pinkie Pie

Xemnas- Celestia

Saix- Luna

Roxas- Apple Bloom

Xigbar- Scootaloo

Vexen- Sweetie Belle

Luxord- DJ P0N-3

Larxene- Zecora

Xion- Derpy Hooves X3

Why does every single person's name there have an x in them?

Anybody try to find the new episode that just came out today? I guess I should wait for it, but I was surprised that they skipped a week to air.

I played Story of the Blanks but I haven't finished it. It just creeped me out.

I thought one of the endings for Super Filly Adventure was much creepier than Story of the Blanks, but that's just me.

I want to play Dreamy Rainbow. And perhaps the Luna Games.

And to me, Cupcakes is silly. Not really scary.

Now, does anyone know if there are ponies in the show that have these manes or tails?

First pony: link

Second pony: My Webpage

(Besides Sweetie Belle.)

Just curious. Can't find em' anywhere. @_@

Edited by Kandycat