7sharps

My Little Pony

That was a really nice episode! I love Rarity. Her personality is so unique.

EDIT: I want to do a poll. On a list, what's you favorite pony, 1 being the best and 6. being the not so best?

Ohlord. EVERYPONY keeps switching around through my favorites.

Currently:

1. Tie between Fluttershy and Twilight

2. Rarity

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Applejack

5. Rainbow Dash

I like Rarity xd.png

For me it's:

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Applejack

5. Twilight sparkle

6. Rarity

Rarity just reminds me too much of someone I know that is just like that in real life. And believe me, it's not funny at all IRL.

Edited by Syaoransbear

I should tell you the story of how I became a brony.

It all began when I was doing this internship in Shanghai and I was bored out of my mind so I often went to YouTube to watch some funny videos. And I read on TVTropes that "My Little Pony : Friendship is magic" was really popular so I thought : "Maybe I should check that out ?"

So I watched the first three episodes but wasn't really entranced by the show. I forgot about it all until September, when I learned that one of my best friend at uni was a fan of the show so I decided to give it a second shot.

Episode 6 got me hooked...

And that's how Planet Earth was made !

Maybe next I can tell you the story of how I became a brony. It's a gem !

I should tell you the story of how I became a brony.

It all began when I was doing this internship in Shanghai and I was bored out of my mind so I often went to YouTube to watch some funny videos. And I read on TVTropes that "My Little Pony : Friendship is magic" was really popular so I thought : "Maybe I should check that out ?"

So I watched the first three episodes but wasn't really entranced by the show. I forgot about it all until September, when I learned that one of my best friend at uni was a fan of the show so I decided to give it a second shot.

Episode 6 got me hooked...

And that's how Planet Earth was made !

Maybe next I can tell you the story of how I became a brony. It's a gem !

I wonder where Celestia will ban you, because now that I'm looking at your username... .-.

At the moment...

1. Applejack + Princess Luna!

2. Rarity

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Fluttershy

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rainbow Dash

Rarity is a drama queen..but I still like her. biggrin.gif

Rainbow Dash is fine...a bit arrogant..

Counting others..

1. Applejack + Luna

2. Rarity

3. Princess Celestia

4. Zecora

Edited by Dragonwing1234

What? How is Rainbow Dash at the bottom?

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Fluttershy

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight

5. Rarity

6. Applejack

1. Princess Celestia

2. Twilight/Rarity/Applejack/Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie/Princess Luna

biggrin.gif

And now I hop on the bandwagon and post my top 6.~ cx

1. Applejack

2. Rarity (Rarity's pretty close to being my favorite, but I can relate to Applejack more and thus she's my favorite instead. XD)

3. Fluttershy

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Twilight Sparkle

6. Pinkie Pie (She just...annoys me. End of story, although I do like her songs.)

And Luna is best princess. >w>

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

SPOILERS.

SPOILERS. SPOILERS. Teeny tiny text-in-white explanation follows. This appears to be a leaked song from an upcoming episode- no idea which one it is. Appears to be legit. Confound these ponies, making me cry...

ARGH! That's official content you just posted there that was NOT suppose to be leaked until the premier of the episode in which it airs! That's definitely a MAJOR SPOILER! DX

And to add my list of favorites.

1) Twilight (First and always will be)

2) Fluttershy

3) Rainbow Dash

4) Applejack

5) Pinkie Pie

6) Rarity

Okay, guess I should do my favorites.

1. Twilight (Gotta love smart girls)

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinky Pie (She's actually quite close to being in second)

4. Applejack

5. Fluttershy

6. Rarity (The fashion and drama queen things don't really do it for me, though I did like how she took care of the diamond dogs)

Just so you know just because some of them may be at the bottom of my list doesn't mean I don't like them, I like all of them, I just like others more.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

ARGH! That's official content you just posted there that was NOT suppose to be leaked until the premier of the episode in which it airs!  That's definitely a MAJOR SPOILER! DX

And to add my list of favorites.

1) Twilight (First and always will be)

2) Fluttershy

3) Rainbow Dash

4) Applejack

5) Pinkie Pie

6) Rarity

Um...well yeah, that's probably why Dr. Paine put...

SPOILERS.

SPOILERS. SPOILERS.

...in her post, don't you think? If you don't want to see spoilers, don't click a link that says "SPOILERS." Furthermore, you could have stopped watching way before the song was done.

My faves:

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Fluttershy

3. Pinky Pie

4. Twilight

5. Applejack

6. Rarity

Edited by Renorei

lol. Most of the times Rarity is the last one .-.

Well, here's my list, just to add more to the poll biggrin.gif

1. Fluttershy

2. Applejack

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rarity

I don't know why, but Applejack seems to be the most normal of all of them. And throw the first rock who doesn't like Pinkie Pie with straight hair. .-.

At the moment...

2. Rarity

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Fluttershy

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rainbow Dash

I love you because your number one is the same as mine. ^>^

Mine:

2. Fluttershy + Spike!

3. Twilight Sparkle

456, in no order whatsoever: Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash.

I know it was supposed to be the mane 6, but I always feel like Spike gets left out and, well, I love Luna. biggrin.gif

Yeah. Sometimes the characters singing voice are from different people, mostly because the main voice actor can't sing. Also, speaking on voices, did you know that Andrea Libman voices both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie?

Yeah. Sometimes the characters singing voice are from different people, mostly because the main voice actor can't sing. Also, speaking on voices, did you know that Andrea Libman voices both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie?

Yep. And Asleigh Ball is both Rainbow Dash and Applejack. She also does her own singing, and fronts a band called Hey Ocean.

Rarity is also Princess Luna and possibly Zecora, and... well, there's just too many crosses to list xd.png

Also, let it be said that ponies have gotten me into something I never thought I'd enjoy- I'm burning through our collection of Star Trek: TNG (thank goodness for having the entire series!) because of Discord xd.png

BTW, is it right to say that the female counterpart of bronies are pegasis (pegasus + sis)?

BTW, is it right to say that the female counterpart of bronies are pegasis (pegasus + sis)?

I've heard fanfilly, bronette, and pegasister.

Sorry for the double post, but just a heads up- new episode tomorrow! This week's is titled 'Cutie Pox', and the synopses amounts to this: Applebloom discovers her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to horror when she gains another, a third, until she winds up covered in Marks!

It's an... interesting premise, to say the least.

My top 6:

1. Fluttershy

2. Applejack

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Apple Bloom

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Rarity

Sorry, Twilight doesn't even make my list. She is too smart, and too powerful. It is kind of nice on the episodes she gets her comeuppance, but otherwise, I actually kind of find her annoying.

I'll do my favorite 6.

1. Luna

2: Rainbow Dash

3: Fluttershy

4: Zecora

5: Rarity

6: Applejack

I agree with Nectaris, Twilight is a bit of a Mary Sue for me.