7sharps

My Little Pony

....*blinks*

Oh, my god, its GLaDOS reporting on friendship. Amazing.

Anyway, I've decided to check the series out, because I still really love cartoons as a medium, despite me being out of their (perceived) age range, and because its clear that its doing something very right. I'm about six episodes in, and I haven't quite gotten hooked yet. We'll see, though. We'll see.

At which point did you guys become dedicated fans?

Ah.. I'd say I became 'dedicated' when I marathoned almost all of season 1, and started checking out Equestria Daily at least six times a day xd.png I really grew to love some of the fanfiction, the fanart is amazing, and I just grew to love the brony community at large.

I have no regrets!

"That makes sense right?"

laugh.gif Suuure.

Here come the speculations/jokes of Mrs. Cake's fidelity... xd.png

"That makes sense right?"

laugh.gif Suuure.

Here come the speculations/jokes of Mrs. Cake's fidelity... xd.png

Well...

While it's possible (at least, playing slightly off of human and possibly cat/dog genetics), Mr. Cake's story actually makes the most amount of sense, considering that it is twin foals. If they were the same kind, or only one child, then the jokes would be sound tongue.gif (Why yes, I'm bringing actual biology into play here just to head off some jokes. But if you're going to make a joke, it had better not have a premise that can be immediately disproved xd.png)

And OHMYCELESTIABABYPONIES. We need plushie versions of Pound and Pumpkin. Stat.

Edited by Dr. Paine

But the joke's more fun. :3

user posted image

I SECOND THE NEEDING OF POUND AND PUMPKIN PLUSHIES.

Edited by Stromboli

Yeah. Before this, we've never heard of inter-marrying among ponies of different types. We've only ever seen Earth Ponies with Earth Ponies, Pegasi with Pegasi, and Unicorns with Unicorns.

Also, what the hay! How is Pound Cake able to fly, when Scootaloo, who's quite obviously older than him, still can't? And, as far as Pumpkin Cake is concerned, levitation and the ability to pass through solid objects? It looks like Twilight has some real competition for the title of the most magically gifted Unicorn.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

And The Fandom Rejoices. Pony genetics! Inter-racial partnerships confirmed! And someone please tell me I'm not the only one that nearly died laughing at the faces made in Pinkie Pie's Oink Oink Oink song? That was just too hilariously adorable!

user posted image

And not only will Twilight have competition, but it looks like Pound Cake is a little prodigy himself! Flying like that on his first monthiversary. Go Pound Cake!

Edited by AlternateMew

For Pumpkin Cake's magic, Rarity did say at the beginning: "Baby unicorns get strange magic surges that come and go."

As for Pound Cake... I have no idea blink.gif

And yes, I did have trouble keeping any hint of a straight face with all of the oinking.

I found a wristband in my brother's room that said "Cure Diabetes". Me, being a Pony fan, printed out tiny Fluttershy pictures and glued them on, leaving the words visible. XDDDDDDDDDD

Derpy finally talked (and really talked instead of just 'muffins'), and her fan name is cannon now? I love life.

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

They cannot change Derpy Hooves' name! She must be Derpy!!

She is.

Rainbow Dash actually called her 'Derpy'.

She is.

Rainbow Dash actually called her 'Derpy'.

Clearly Bronies have strong influence on the show. Her voice sounded funny though xd.png

Has anyone watched the video of the Brony livestream chat? I am REALLY upset I couldn't make it to the stream this morning, it looked hilarious.

First, just some general 'ponies are back' after commercial comments. Then RD says Derpy.

And then the internet broke biggrin.gif

xd.png never heard of that? What's it on?

On another plus, I just found a youtube channel with theme songs for each Pony. And they're really well done. I also found a version of The Offspring's 'Your Gonna Go Far Kid' made to sound like RD is singing it. It's even got a video, but I can't post it here since it has swears.

Does anyone else think that Derpy sounded like Rocky?

Also, 3rd sign of ponies actually...dispelling waste from their rear ends... (1: Wnter wrap up, 2 Babycakes)

After all the Scootaloo being "grounded" stuff, I need an It's okay picture from fluttershy to scoots D:

Man this holiday is the best. First a new release, and now a Spike marathon on The Hub. biggrin.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Man this holiday is the best. First a new release, and now a Spike marathon on The Hub. biggrin.gif

*sighs* how I wish I had the Hub... sad.gif

I swear, Derpy sounds just like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer from those old movies!