7sharps

My Little Pony

... Zecora is a zebra .-.

BTW, Paine, try using ghostwhite instead of white. It's more transparent. wink.gif

This is white

This is ghostwhite

Edited by caramba2654

1. Everypony.

6. Nopony.

wub.gif

I can't wait for the new episode! I only got around to watching the latest episode this morning. :c It was awesome! :3

... Zecora is a zebra .-.

This is white

This is ghostwhite

I know, but I love her.

6. Nopony.

PegaXaldin, Lexpony, and Vexicorn are sad now. xd.png

Twilight is a tad more Mary-Sueish than the other ponies, but I think I like how she obsesses over studying and just being intelligent. As for being too strong... knowledge is power. She still causes many problems and gets stuck in as many predicaments as the other ponies.

I like the characters that most others hate/dislike love and tolerate way too often. *Huggles Rarity and Twilight*

Haha, I thought of that, but that's not what I meant. xd.png *hugs Noponies* wub.gif

I don't think Twilight is a sue because she has flaws, like all the characters. :3

I am a fan. I love FiM! Well, my top 6 would be:

1) Fluttershy

2) Pinkie Pie (Cupcakes made me love her more)

3) Luna

4) Twilight (Lesson Zero. Best thing ever)

5) Rarity

6) Rainbow Dash

Sorry AJ, I just find you annoying.

/)^3^(\

That's what I get from lurking around Youtube... .-.

Well, while we're all doing our favorite six, mine are:

1. Twilight Sparkle (she's the one I relate most to)

2. Rarity

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Fluttershy

5. Pinkie Pie (mostly she's kind of annoying to me, but I like her songs so that moves her up)

6. Applejack

Edited by Dawnwing

Since you guys are doing it...

1. Rarity

2. Twilight Sparkle (she got moved up during her crazy scene)

3. Applejack (I just kind of like her?)

The rest are all equal, and all pretty far down.

Woohoo! HD episode!

But it's being rendered still. So...

1. Applejack.

2. Rarity

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Fluttershy

5. Zecora

I don't really like Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash.

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Fluttershy

3. AppleJack

I like the rest of the Mane Six all equally. It's so hard to pick favorites for this show. I recently became a Pegisister myself. ^^

Ooh! I love the show! biggrin.gif And since everyone's doing it, here's my fav six:

1. Rarity

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Fluttershy

4. Princess Celestia

5. Zecora

6. Princess Luna

Even though Luna only appeared in one episode, I really like her! biggrin.gif

Ah, haven't given my usual reaction to the current episode!

As usual, I loved it smile.gif One major point of interest is that it never did deny the possibility of a pony having more than one special talent... this could make a lot of fan-fic writers happy, especially those who want to explore the idea of if Cutie Marks can be lost, or change over time if something catastrophic happens. Loved seeing more of Zecora, and it was all around just fun xd.png

Also, calling Big Macintosh 'Big Mac' is canon. I don't know if they worked it out with McDonalds or not, but I'm a happy pony!

Speaking of fanfic... I'm considering writing one. I'm not quite sure what the plot would be, aside from that it involves Derpy, Doctor Whooves, and Dinky getting an hourglass mark/an exploration of just what those represent.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Ah, haven't given my usual reaction to the current episode!

As usual, I loved it smile.gif One major point of interest is that it never did deny the possibility of a pony having more than one special talent... this could make a lot of fan-fic writers happy, especially those who want to explore the idea of if Cutie Marks can be lost, or change over time if something catastrophic happens. Loved seeing more of Zecora, and it was all around just fun xd.png

Also, calling Big Macintosh 'Big Mac' is canon. I don't know if they worked it out with McDonalds or not, but I'm a happy pony!

Speaking of fanfic... I'm considering writing one. I'm not quite sure what the plot would be, aside from that it involves Derpy, Doctor Whooves, and Dinky getting an hourglass mark/an exploration of just what those represent.

Well, It always struck me seeing Doctor Whooves on the cloud competition even though his cutie mark is a hourglass. It doesn't have anything to do with flying .-.

It's so frustrating watching those three try to discover their talents when you already know what their talents are T_T.

^ Lolright?

~

Am I the only one wondering what happened to the ponies afflicted by cutie pox all those years ago? Did they just all eventually keep over from exhaustion? o.o

Or did I miss something somewhere? x3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Well didn't Twilight say it eventually disappeared after some time?

Hopefully not after too long as I can imagine the ponies must have been utterly exhausted. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

A-yup. X3

Just found the part (at around 15:10) where she says the "Cutie Pox disappear as mysteriously as they arrive." ^^

But I wonder how long it took. I think after even a day, one would just about pass out. I know I would. xd.png

Although Death by Cutie Pox does sound pretty awesome. XP

So ponies get their cutie marks when they're still little fillies and colts... what happens if, when they grow up, they no longer like whatever talent their cutie mark implies? o_o;

i just saw the newest episode

it looks funny to see Twilight with Rarity's mane laugh.gif

And then Spike popping up and being all <3

It was so cute. :3

I'd like to see Rainbow Dash with Rarity's mane style. That would be awesome.

So ponies get their cutie marks when they're still little fillies and colts... what happens if, when they grow up, they no longer like whatever talent their cutie mark implies? o_o;

Except a Cutie Mark represents an immutable trait, something that will never leave unless (possibly) some massive trauma is experienced (e.g. brain damage, crippling injury, or anything that would otherwise render utilizing that trait impossible in any way).

Pinkie Pie loves to make people happy- if she gets tired of parties, she could easily move on to some other form of entertainment.

Twilight will always be gifted with magic, and knowing her, would never give it up.

Fluttershy loves everything, and will always find some way to express it. And so on. It's not just figuring out what you're best at, at the time; but rather, it's figuring out the core of who you are.

Edited by Dr. Paine