7sharps

My Little Pony

*drops in*

I hath come to represent a war! Who is awesomer: Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash? Me and my friend were arguing about it while we were playing MC, so I declared war. So I made the image below.. WAR!

user posted image

Sum ppl say Fluttershy is best pony. But I say Rainbow Dash is 20% cooler!

Seriously: I like Rainbow Dash Better. Although I love Fluttershy as well. But to be fair, I'm probably biased there due to the first episode I saw was RD focused (Sonic Rainboom). Rainbow Dash showed me just how awesome these ponies were!

So unlike a lot of people, while I went into the series not sure if I would like it, I got over any fear of liking it five minutes into the pilot. Most of my friends have figured out that I like it by now. It's not something that I shove in people's faces, but I'm not afraid to mention it.

Everypony is best pony. I can't choose a favorite.

The ponies invading DC signatures and avies initially got me thinking "WTF is with these ponies?"

So I googled it. Okay, new MLP. Some people like this stuff. Caught it on TV, saw 5 seconds, and my mom said "they ruined it", and changed the channel. So I looked it up on TV Tropes. Then I caught a full episode on purpose. With my brother. Instant win.

Again, I came in biased. I love anime, hence I like looking into Japanese culture. I was already biased to love cute, so that wouldn't turn me off. Ponies are cute and cool. tongue.gif

BUCK YEAH!

Valve and the makers of Defense Grid teamed up together to create a new DLC for DG, which apparently continues the Portal-themed levels from back in April.

What does this have to do with ponies? Click the link.

BUCK YEAH!

Valve and the makers of Defense Grid teamed up together to create a new DLC for DG, which apparently continues the Portal-themed levels from back in April.

What does this have to do with ponies? Click the link.

You just made my day by posting that. Seriously.

I love GLaDOS even more now. I didn't think that was possible.

Quote of the day: I'm not giving him cake! I'm assaulting him with cake!

Further proof that Pinkie Pie is, in fact, an escaped Aperture test subject and/or exeriment.

Other proof?

-Obsession with sweets.

-Inexplicable reality warping and teleportation abilities.

-Admit you, you ALL thought her cutie mark looks kinda like three portals.

-Only pony to possess weaponry (Aperture did vie for military contracts, ergo, weapons), which may or may not utilize portal technology.

-Believes that inanimate objects talk, especially when isolated.

-Exhibits a fear of being alone/abandoned, a result of the isolationist-based tests?

SCIENCE! biggrin.gif

If Pinkie Pie really is an escaped Aperture Science test subject, then Rainbow Dash may wind up with some competition for best pony in my mind. xd.png

And she strikes again! Why was I surprised when she randomly teleported to Twilight? I shouldn't have been. but I did hit the floor laughing. PINKIE PIE! Stop breaking physics! Waitwait - don't stop. That's what we love about you. <3

Edited by AlternateMew

If Pinkie Pie really is an escaped Aperture Science test subject, then Rainbow Dash may wind up with some competition for best pony in my mind. xd.png

And she strikes again! Why was I surprised when she randomly teleported to Twilight? I shouldn't have been. but I did hit the floor laughing. PINKIE PIE! Stop breaking physics! Waitwait - don't stop. That's what we love about you. <3

user posted image

Wait, where was the Pinkieport? D:

Wait, where was the Pinkieport? D:

Latest episode - Twilight kept teleporting Spike back to her so she could clean off his cheek (Rarity kissed him days earlier and he vowed never to wash that cheek again).

Spike runs off-camera. Teleport Spike back. Spike runs off-camera. Teleport Spike back. Spike runs off-camera. Teleport... Pinkie Pie back?! xd.png (Spike was then shown to have successfully gotten across the room.)

The more she breaks her reality, the more I grow to love her...

D8 I don't think I saw that episode! What's it called?

I'm working on a fancomic that a friend of mine will digitally color.

Basically, it involves the introduction of five new characters, all male (of course, and finally), the canonization of Celestia and Luna, and the introduction of their brother.

Lol...poor spike..

Pinky pie is my favorite character...supper unpredictable

LOL.

Sorry, but did you know "supper" means "dinner"?

Damn you all!!! you ppl got me stuff on it. I dont really even kno y i like the show though. My favorite character is Princess Luna aka Night Mare Moon.

Watched that Spike episode last night. He looks so badass as a full adult 8D Wish he could have had wings though, the lack thereof made me feel something was missing. Still looked cool though. Roar was censorkip.gif*in'.

It's fun to draw them, especially with all their emotions.

In the comic, I have these four elemental brothers who come back to Equestria after 1,000 years of sealing by the Legendary Cosmos Charger. With his return, they can come back, but he still despises their existence.

Anyway, Chapter 2 focuses on their attempts to keep calm and quiet about a god of space and time running loose. The worst part? No pony even knows Cosmos exists except for the main characters, the brothers, and the princesses (whom I've made canon characters).

Rainbow has become completely enthralled in ticking off any of the four brothers, her favorite being Blazehorn of Fire, who is easy to anger.

So she stalked him in a cloud and tried to pounce him, but he flamethrowered her face.

The entire comic is made for hilarity, but I'm still working on it. D: Takes me a day to get a page done.

Seems easy, then you think about the fact I have to go back and check for the small details.. wings, "beauty" marks (thank you very much) and even horns.

It's hard stuff to do.

However, the storyline of the story can be found on my deviantart account - Suddensketcher. biggrin.gif

Aah a MLP thread?

I've been a fan of it for quite a long time now. I was pretty surprised at how popular it's gotten, but I'm used to the huge hype over it.

Been watching season two with my boyfriend. We both enjoy the show a great amount.

My personal favourite ponies are probably Fluttershy, and well, Rarity's been growing on me since all these season 2 episodes about her.

New ponies in a few hours! biggrin.gif Hearth's Warming Eve is the episode, and it looks like we really will learn how Equestria was made!

If I'm still awake (I've been operating on a nocturnal schedule lately), I'll posts YouTube links as they come!

New ponies in a few hours! biggrin.gif Hearth's Warming Eve is the episode, and it looks like we really will learn how Equestria was made!

If I'm still awake (I've been operating on a nocturnal schedule lately), I'll posts YouTube links as they come!

The nocturnal schedule applies to everyone in December.

Also, DERPY HOOVES ALL OVER THE PLACE! /)^3^(\