7sharps

My Little Pony

Guys, I can't get past the part where Apple Bloom comes back to sunny town to find it desecrated and zombie ponies rampant. I can't get past that really fast zombie pony.

Nvm, You just gotta keep running. Poor Mitta/Milla. I think I might draw some pictures of her as a non-zombie pony.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Gorrammit, I wants more. This game should be expanded and made full-length.

-now desperately wants to start making 8-bit MLP games-

I fink so, yush. I've been trying to figure out the edition of Game Maker that we currently have, and looking up How to Make a Sprite-Based Game. I've been thinking through several different plots, ranging from terrifying to weird to silly to more original-flavored adventures.

I could use all the help I can get. 83 -totally, completely subtle nudge to anyone interested who happens to know anything about game-making-

Edited by Carnivorous M.

AOW HAYLE NAW

Just kidding, just kidding. Sort of. xd.png

Mebbe it's set sort-of before Cupcakes; it starts with Rainbow Dash's ghost finding another dead pony, a filly who hadn't earned her Cutie Mark. Before long, something weird happens, like they go into a portal or something, and they arrive one week before the story actually happens, at which point she sets out to stop her own murder. At first, Rainbow Dash can't do much, and the filly sort of follows her around and gives advice/exposition/banter; however, she starts finding mementos from her friends and important parts of her life, and they revitalize her spirit enough to be able to move larger/heavier things, use other powers, and be able to make herself visible to certain ponies. Basically, the Magic of Friendship allows her to influence the world around her.

Eventually, it's discovered that (spoiler: the filly's power is time travel, leading to more characters-- mostly ghosts-- joining the party, and new areas in time being explored to get the best ending). Depending on how detailed the game is, it could have branching paths, or possibly a New Game Plus type thing. Obviously, she can't die, since she's already a ghost, but if she gets to the end of the week without having managed to really change anything, she is murdered again and Pinkie Pie continues her killing spree. Another ending, which would be what one might think the ending would normally be, ends with her preventing her own death and killing Pinkie Pie, preventing the deaths of any more ponies.

Other alternate endings include (warning, spoilers): Rainbow Dash saves herself in the new timeline by creating a situation where she leaves Ponyville forever, preventing her death, but without managing to expose Pinkie Pie and therefore leaving her free to murder as she pleases. Rainbow Dash manages to set up a situation where Pinkie will be exposed/killed, but in order to pull it off she'll have to let herself die; she performs a heroic sacrifice to prevent more murders. One where she survives and exposes Pinkie, who is locked into a less-than-stellar asylum; she is hailed as a hero among ponykind, but she feels horrible guilt over it and is seen constantly visiting Pinkie, who barely recognizes her and has completely sunk into insanity. One where she confronts and kills Pinkie, but also dies in the process. One (which the player would have had to have acted like an idiot to unlock) where all of Equestria is reduced to a smoldering, barren ruin because of her meddling with events in the past that, while they had no importance to her beyond how they impacted her situation, were very important.

(Warning, more spoilers) Also, each of the playable characters-- plus some-- have their own sidequest that, if you undertake it, either solves some of their issues/prevents their murder, or makes the entire situation infinitely worse depending on whether you do it right or not. One of them involves preventing the murder of the time-traveling filly by her mother, who was kind of crazy and didn't want the timeline destroyed.

And, the best, hardest-to-get, hundred-percent completion golden ending is the one where the characters manage to guide and correct Pinkie's issues before they start, which ends in the timeline of the main series. It's also heavily hinted that Rainbow Dash's ghost from the Cupcakes timeline goes back and sticks with her younger self from birth, becoming her own guardian angel and giving herself the ability to use the Sonic Rainboom.

(End spoilers.)

...Anyway, that'd be probably almost impossible to make from an amateur's standpoint, but once I get on a roll it's hard to stop. The game we'd actually make-- or at least the first version-- would probably have two, maybe three endings, and a side-area you can explore to find out what happened to the filly.

Edited by Carnivorous M.

Not that Cupcakes story. I don't really get that thing, and I don't think that Pinkie Pie could ever be a serial Killer either.

ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Edited by lachrymation

I swear I was craping rainbows,

NYAN CAT :D

I am going to have to watch more aren't I >_<; *goes to find link* darn it

Man, this show is like a drug. I'm currently on vacation and haven't seen an episode in five days. I can't wait till I get back, 'cause I'm suffering from withdrawal. Not that I'm not enjoying my trip.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I was a fan of the original (after Pont Tales it went... meh.) and then my friend posted a link and was like 'WATCH THIS'. And I tried, but I actually got it wrong the first time somehow(ha ha, I suck) and she asked me a few days later 'Did you watch it yet?!' and then I did and then that was IT.

It's great it was given to someone who cares. Like Transformers Animated is the only Transformers show I've liked since series 4. There was one where Starscream was all noble and stuff and me and and my brother were horrified.

I'm so psyched for season 2. I heard Luna will be back! Yay Luna!

I think I might have to make my avatar a pony one, too. Might be Derpy Hooves.. might be psycho Pinkie.... might be my ponysona(anyone else have one?)

Not that Cupcakes story. I don't really get that thing, and I don't think that Pinkie Pie could ever be a serial Killer either.

ヽ(`Д´)ノ

It was... interesting. I didn't really find it disturbing. :v

Also lol, Pinkie Pie as a serial killer was just kind of funny more than anything.

I saw MLP going viral here, then I looked it up on TV Tropes...

The show proved an overnight sensation on the internet, and even before the first season was over, it had spawned piles of fanart and countless discussion threads full of speculation and discussion; it also led to lots of males having existential crises about enjoying a "girl's cartoon" so much.

And then I thought "I have got to see this."

...The rest is history. For the record, Rainbow Dash is my favorite.

Alright. I am here because I have to understand what the hype about these My Little Pony shows is.

Alright. I am here because I have to understand what the hype about these My Little Pony shows is.

Have you watched it? I just started watching them on youtube with my nieces and got hooked. I'm not a girlie-girl but I do occasionally buy My Little Ponies xd.png and the cartoon is just so...cute! laugh.gif

LMAO! That's hilarious! I've never played either of the Portal games, but even so, that's just so funny.

HEY MLP FANS. You want teeny little MLP sprites? I will make them - I just need references. Post pictures of MLPs in my art thread and I'll make 'em, for free use by all.

Favorite main (Core six) character, personality-wise?

Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.

Favorite main character, appearance-wise?

Rainbow Dash.

Favorite secondary character?

Zecora and Spike

Favorite filly version of main character?

Pinkie Pie

Favorite cutie mark story of the main characters?

Pinkie Pie

Indecisive Satyr is indecisive.

I thought this one was rather good, especially as I remember watching Pinkie and the Brain as a kid.

Edited by Nectaris

ROTFLMAO!!! That's absolutely hilarious Nactaris! I also used to watch Pinkie and the Brain as a kid so the nostalgia just made it even funnier.