7sharps

My Little Pony

biggrin.gif

... so totally getting a Ponyta in SS and naming her Twilight Sparkle x3

Esscooz me,

WTF?

.... slightly creepy little demonstration, but I could use a pony-themed nightlight.

I have to admit, when I first heard that My Little Pony had been re-made, I decided to give it a pass, but recently, two friends of mine told me that they were bronies. One of them (who even brought some of the toys to place where we meet and play games) explained to me why he thought the show was so good. The last time we met, he peeked my curiosity (him and Spike anyway) and I decided to start watching the show or at least the first few episodes. Thanks to work however, I was only able to start watching it tonight, and so far, I've only seen the first two episodes. But, by the end of the 2nd episode, my err... sentimental nature got the better of me and I knew I was hooked. A new brony is born!

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I have to admit, when I first heard that My Little Pony had been re-made, I decided to give it a pass, but recently, two friends of mine told me that they were bronies. One of them (who even brought some of the toys to place where we meet and play games) explained to me why he thought the show was so good. The last time we met, he peeked my curiosity (him and Spike anyway) and I decided to start watching the show or at least the first few episodes. Thanks to work however, I was only able to start watching it tonight, and so far, I've only seen the first two episodes. But, by the end of the 2nd episode, my err... sentimental nature got the better of me and I knew I was hooked. A new brony is born!

user posted image

So, who's your favorite pony so far?

I think it's still too early to say who's my favorite yet, but I know I can relate Twilight Sparkle. More than once in my life I've found myself without any friends (due to moving from one city to another), and considering how shy I am (and at times, cynical), it's awfully hard for me to make friends.

My Little Pony? Aww... I rember collecting the dolls. ^^ It was my favorite thing to do! When I was little, I would always beg my dad to take me to Toys-R-Us so I could get the newest My Little Pony. xd.png

However, I've never seen any of the shows... o_O And quite frankly, I didn't even know that My Little Pony had a show! I thought it was just a doll. xd.png I don't really care to watch.

Alright, I've seen all 26 episodes from the first (and so far, only) season, and so now I think I can answer your question Dr. Paine. Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony. Not that I don't like the others, but I've always had a preference for smart girls, and Twilight just seems to be smarter than the others (even if she relies on books to find solutions while in situations where she really shouldn't have to).

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I've finally watched quite a few of the episodes now and also have a favorite. Pinkie Pie is mine. smile.gif

You guys misspelled "Fluttershy" D:

But you're misspelling Apple Bloom D:

Personally Fluttershy and Rarity are my favorites, though I like all of them to a degree(I can't stand Twilight's tail though, the design does nothing for me).

So, have you all ever wondered why there's so many ponies with hourglass markings? Why, among others, the bakery, Twilight's library, and Fluttershy's cottage all seem to be somewhat bigger on the inside?

Time Lords. Equestria is in an alternate universe that's in the larger Whoniverse. Several Time Lords and Ladies somehow wound up there, and are living either through some kind of forced species change, or under the effects of a Chameleon Arch. Their TARDISes, having working chameleon circuits, were able to blend in. However, either due to memory loss or just not being around the watches, the Lords/Ladies never switched back. The TARDISes, being somewhat sentient, grew tired of disuse and modified their perception filters, and became fixtures of the community. They are still absolutely enormous inside, but again. Perception filters. It keeps the ponies from discovering too much.

... this is what I get for reading too much Tv Tropes, but I thought you guys would enjoy it xd.png The places being big inside isn't cartoon physics, it's just Time Lords!

So, have you all ever wondered why there's so many ponies with hourglass markings? Why, among others, the bakery, Twilight's library, and Fluttershy's cottage all seem to be somewhat bigger on the inside?

Time Lords. Equestria is in an alternate universe that's in the larger Whoniverse. Several Time Lords and Ladies somehow wound up there, and are living either through some kind of forced species change, or under the effects of a Chameleon Arch. Their TARDISes, having working chameleon circuits, were able to blend in. However, either due to memory loss or just not being around the watches, the Lords/Ladies never switched back. The TARDISes, being somewhat sentient, grew tired of disuse and modified their perception filters, and became fixtures of the community. They are still absolutely enormous inside, but again. Perception filters. It keeps the ponies from discovering too much.

... this is what I get for reading too much Tv Tropes, but I thought you guys would enjoy it xd.png The places being big inside isn't cartoon physics, it's just Time Lords!

O.O

I will never watch this show the same way again. xd.png

It feels a bit weird without Rainbow Dash saying that everything's just darling, darling.

Edited by satyr76

I have officially managed to get my best friend into the herd xd.png This is three people I've done it to! biggrin.gif

Also, in honor of brony day, I will be putting my MLP avatar/sig set back up until... ... eh, end of July?

Edited by Dr. Paine

I will never understand how the ponies are so epic.

I really like the new season with all its refrences and such, I enjoyed watching it.

Also the songs they sing, I love them so much ;v; <3!

I've already gotten one of my friends and dangershy hooked on this show. I love it xd.png

I think my favorite pwny is pretty obvious. *Points to avvie and siggy*

I also caught myself humming winter wrap-up while playing minesweeper. laugh.gif

This is... just... Enjoy.

Oh god, I've seen that xd.png I don't care for Katy Perry, but Pinkie Pie singing? censorkip.gif YEAH!

... and pay no mind to the ponies that have taken over my graphics...

Edited by Dr. Paine

Hey, have any of you, by any chance, played this? It scared me to bits the first time I played it. Creepy......

That was actually a quite fun way to pass a bit of time! =o

GAAAHHHH

STUPID AWESOME CREEPY GAME

I can't get past Gladstone during the part where you have to push the thingie. Halpz?

Nevermind, I dunnit. Almost crapped myself, but the ending was so sweet. :3

Edited by Carnivorous M.