TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

it keeps saying this Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else. looks like there are none never had this problem with Christmas ones xd.png

...Don't think I can be bothered with this. Done the usual tricks and I'm still left waiting minutes just to be told someone else grabbed it before me.

Unless this improves in the next few hours or they drop tomorrow aswell, I'll just AP hunt next year.

Ha! I love the egg codes. :3

rard = Roses are Red

VaBl = Violets are Blue

Flower dragon? I think yes. biggrin.gif Can't wait to see these grow up!

Well, these make a lot more sense now! The only thing I could come up with was Valentine Blossom for the VaBl...apparently my mind is pudding today. ^^;

I don't get the egg's codes... TJ usually does something nicer with his egg's codes...

both my previous valentine's day dragons are paired with frills sad.gif

they won't breed ever again cause i am not breaking up the breeding pairs, especially the ones relating to love D:

Aw, people shouldn't just "give up"...the eggs will still be dropping for half a day, there's plenty of chances still! :3 After all the next egg you click could be the one you happen to get.

Awesome, snagged me some V-day babies in only a few minutes. I'm always so excited to see what they look like.

Just grabbed my two! *happy*

Heh, weirdly enough... Turning off images helped, as usual. But when I tried turning of JavaScript as people have suggested? It slowed waaaaaay down. Strange. So yeah, if you're having trouble still - possibly try turning JavaScript back on? No idea why it'd be, but it worked better for me that way.

Best of luck to all those still hunting!

My connection is to slow to be able to get one...sad.gif

I really wanted to get two too...'cuz I haven't been online much to get the last couple of years....T^T

Whoa, TJ's eggs are going to hatch in one hour? How is that even possible? xd.png Silly of me to ask, I guess... can't wait to see the hatchlings, though!

I managed to catch my two eggs the first time I clicked them, just right now. Yay for fast internet connection happy.gif

Whoa, TJ's eggs are going to hatch in one hour?  How is that even possible?  xd.png  Silly of me to ask, I guess... can't wait to see the hatchlings, though!

They didn't start out with the full 7 days. ^^ I'm really excited, can't wait to see the hatchlings!

They didn't start out with the full 7 days. ^^ I'm really excited, can't wait to see the hatchlings!

they would have died a thousand times already if they did xd.png

Ooooh they are almost hatching =D Can't wait.

I catched my eggs before the site was down, and now I'm so happy with my 2 '09 vals, 2 sweetlings & 2 new vals <'3 Still can't believe that I got 'em all. My sweetling hatchies are going to grow up in less than 2 hours, I can't wait to breed them =D I already found some nice mates for them.

they would have died a thousand times already if they did xd.png

Not like that hasn't happened before, lol. I think it's also because he doesn't want to torture us too much! x3