TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It appears as though I am late to the party... "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." >_< Ugh. No eggies for moi sad.gif

Weeeee! Got my two.

Much love to TJ and spriters <3

Happy Val day everyone <3

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to turn off Javascript in Chrome?

(I've been successfully hunting in Firefox with Javascript off and have no idea if that'll work in Chrome.)

Caught my 2. Going to bed now... and sorry, I can't catch for anyone like I usually do- but good luck to everyone!!!

News center 25: "We are here at the Dragcave site with live coverage on the 2011 Valentines Day egg droppings......" lol

caught 2 eggs for someone else in the space of 5mins xd.png having great luck this year biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to turn off Javascript in Chrome?

(I've been successfully hunting in Firefox with Javascript off and have no idea if that'll work in Chrome.)

It's in the little wrench...

Guys, the eggs will come back. The main drops are every 20 minutes, and there MAY be some smaller ones inbetween every couple of minutes or so. So don't panic- This won't end for for hours.

ok they are getting alittle easier I just caught 18 for my friends... anywho night all. smile.gif Happy V-day.

I hate only having a Wii for internet...

-Sighs- Looks like I won't ever get some of these pretties... -Depressed-

I got my two within the first half hour, good luck to those who are still hunting! Thanks TJ and spriters for another great release. I can't wait for these eggs to hatch and grow up.

That's odd, normally TJs eggs have a shorter hatch time but they look like they have a full 7 day hatch period.

These eggs look like Easter eggs. Cute though. Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults. Glad I've got mine. Good night peoples.

Caught one! xd.png I've been at it since 12 so I'm glad I was able to catch one by now ^^

Only need one as I'm going to catch a 2nd gen next year so that I can have create a checkerboard 3rd gen smile.gif Love lineages ><

Good luck everyone!

Wow, turned of Javascript and images and Voila! Caught two eggs in 30 seconds. xd.png

It's in the little wrench...

Yes, I see the wrench. However, options doesn't appear to have a way to turn off or on Javascript.

(Caught two in Firefox. Yay!)

yay!!! it's finally time! i feel like i've been waiting forever for the valentines eggs to come!!! got to get hunting, i've missed eggs on the past two drops!! xd.png

lagmonster + slow computer = crappy holiday egg hunting : (