TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I just caught one, but now I can't get a second one...

I love the descriptions of these eggs. I wonder what kind of dragon they'll hatch into?

Dolphinsong said 'Rose dragon' on page 2, I'm pretty sure that's what we're going to get xd.png

ETA: Oh, one of mine has a cool code... (caps will be messed). isce. I think I'll give that one an icy name theme... maybe.

Edited by Dr. Paine

That was actually kind of difficult. But I finally got my 2 ^^ Now I can finish that essay in peace.

Got both of mine. TJ, thanks for the interweb treats <3. Can't wait to see the Rose dragon - Rose is my middle name. biggrin.gif

Yay, got mine! I like these eggs, can't wait to see what comes out. Happy Valentine's Day and thanks TJ and all! <3

Hope you guys enjoy the Rose Dragon ^^

Thank you very much they are beautiful!!! I have my 2 and am now going to bed.

Happy Valentines Day Dragoncave!! wub.gif good Luck catching everyone. smile.gif

Edited by majors

Caught 6 so far, taking requests from more people needing a catcher. Drop me a PM if I can help!

For those plauged by lag:

Protip: Turn off Javascript. This will stop the ads from loading and make everything go faster. I'd also suggest using a computer with a wired connection, instead of one on wireless.

Edited by ~!~

Got my two and in the first hour of the drop.

The eggs look great and like 99.99% of the rest of the forum cant wait to see the hatchlings and grownups.

I got my two already smile.gif

Thx TJ and happy Valentine's to all!

And I have a few hours before I have to go to work, so feel free to PM me if you need a catcher.

That was actually kind of difficult. But I finally got my 2 ^^ Now I can finish that essay in peace.

Oh goodness. You have an essay to finish, too?

And I finally caught my two eggs and unfogged my emergency egg. All is good. Except that essay.

Should be easier to catch those V-day eggs for those who haven't caught one yet... the number of people went from 1200ish to 700ish.

biggrin.gif

Got me two pretty eggs.

Thank you TJ!

Thank you timezones for 0:00 EST being conveniently only an hour earlier than my normal time to get up to go to work!

Thank you ISP for providing a good connection this morning!

I can't wait to see the hatchlings and the adults... OwO

And I'd say the same thing as others already have said; if anyone needs a catcher, feel free to send me a pm and I'll help you. (:

I got one now the cave is blocked man i hope it gets unblocked before i get yelled at to go to bed i need my other one

an egg wrapped in ribbon? is it a non-dragon present for a 'valentine's?

Edited by Brisingrlover

Whew! I came, I caught and I conquered. Another year under my belt and boy am I happy. All are fogged and incubated, I even caught two for my best-y. Now it's OFF to BED!

I wish the best for all who are catching tonight! Thank you to TJ and the spriters.