TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Caught my two. That was relatively easy. And they're lovely! I almost wish I could freeze and keep the egg.

Tj seems to have done something, i went from "lol u not even close" in the hourly to "here are two" in the 20 min drop.

Second that.

got my 2 already :3 guess i'll offer to catch this year since i'm on a roll xd.png

Edited by whitedragon313711

Pretty eggs! Just got my 2, time for bed. Good luck to everyone else out there hunting!

With over 1000 people in the main cave, I actually managed to snag one!? Wow

Edit: 3 min later and I have my second one! Good luck everyone!!

Thanks TJ!! biggrin.gif

Edited by evangeline5432

Oh thank god.

I was beginning to think that I wasn't going to catch any this year. That was crazy. dry.gif

Good luck everyone! smile.gif

edit: One regret though. I wish I got the val egg with the code: looN*caps messed...

Edited by geminigrl016

Got both of mine in the first 5 mins then the cave crashed.

Pretty eggs. Guess we're going with a white dragon with pink highlights floral theme. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

OH yeah!! I already got 2! Yeah!! I'll just incubate and fog them, so I'll log off to help with the lag (it's the least I can do... o>)

I got my two, thankfully. I wouldn't want to think that waking up at six was a waste x3

Thank you!

smile.gif I like the sound of a rose dragon... I am really excited to see what they look like biggrin.gif and want to say thanks to the spriters AND TJ. I am glad that I already got my eggs so now I get sit back and relax. Edited by rabbit153

O_O

I was shocked for a moment at the amount of viewers in this thread. But then I realized....that's life on DC during major events xd.png

These are neat. Can't wait to see what they look like grown up.