TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I am liking this Valentines much much more that last year. Spent hours trying and never got a single egg in 2010 but this time I got two in less than 2 minutes! I'm really looking forward to seeing what these look like after they hatch. The Christmas dragons reminded me of shiny Christmas ribbons and now these eggs are wrapped in a pink ribbon too...an interesting theme. Will they have a big pink bow on them or something?

Oh yeah; I'm lovin' these eggs. The details remind me of the Easter eggs from last year's hunt.

I cannot wait to see what comes out of these.

Just grabbed two.

0_0

Much easier then I thought it would be xd.png

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Good luck to everyone still hunting.

That was the easiest time catching ever. And to boot, my 09 eggs I caught earlier grew up and gave me five 09 eggies to ffa out to people. woot!

Just like everyone says, it was much easier to get eggs. ;o

And they're so friggin cute! <3

Thanks TJ! :3

Wow, that was ridiculously easy. I clicked an egg, got it, clicked another, and got that one too. I only had to click twice to fill up! Awesome.

Got 2 in two minutes ... no lack drama as at Halloween, sweet. Hope we won't see any abandoning buggs like last year. Happy Valentine's day everybody. smile.gif

Wow... I actually managed to nab my 2 immediately! blink.gif I'm super excited to see these new dragons grow up! Also time to start thinking about names biggrin.gif

Happy Valentine's Day =). <3 Love the new eggs and got them within minutes. Scary in a small way to get them this fast. Hope everyone else can get theirs as well just as fast. Though one of my eggs happens to have a 14 in it. *grins* Yeah, I saw that after I got the egg. Fun code....

Have fun and enjoy...=)

Anyone else having "database error" whenever klicking oin an egg sad.gif ?

Nope, the only slow down I'm noticing is a little bit of lag when logging in.

Yay! I got my two! Monday morning happiness (what a rare thing). biggrin.gif

And they're sooo pretty. wub.gif

Time for me to go to bed. I do have school in the morning. Forgot my shower in all this madness. Meh

Happy Valentines Day DC.

Wow. Saw the new eggs, clicked on two of them... and I'm done. In less than a minute. blink.gif

One of them has a code that looks a lot like "ripe"... going to need to come up with something amusing to name it...

These eggs are so pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing TJ's hatchies in the morning when I get up.

Is it wrong to hope for something odd to happen so we get alt. valentines day eggs.

This was my first thought too. I'd be sad if mine abandoned, but if I got something special out of the mix, I'd be the happiest person on earth. Bring on the glitch!!

This was my first thought too. I'd be sad if mine abandoned, but if I got something special out of the mix, I'd be the happiest person on earth. Bring on the glitch!!

You know, if we ask for it, he won't give it to us.

-quietly hopes for nothing bad to happen and everyone get at least one of these eggs- ... I can't wait to see the spriter's alt, though smile.gif And the dragon itself.

Is it wrong to hope for something odd to happen so we get alt. valentines day eggs.

Lol!

I dunno if it's wrong, but I wouldn't mind it happening tongue.gif