TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I already got my two! I can't believe how the lagmonster has shrunken laugh.gif

I wonder what colour these Rose dragons will be? The egg is mostly white, but v-day roses are usually red, and the rose on the egg is pink...

Either way, they're so pretty! *cuddles new sweeties* wub.gif

Edited by Ripan

Gl boys and girls xd.png I'd help but sadly I cant catch for s*** during events...

I'm off to bed now, even if I don't have school :3

Please don't ask for catchers or offer your services as a catcher. Giving out sensitive information like your passwords is not the best idea and if anything happens to your scroll, there's nothing we can do. ^^

^ Reminder. :3

Wow! Decided to try catching for my friend and ended up getting two almost back-to-back. Guess I hadn't needed a catcher after all. biggrin.gif

I guess this means I'm free to catch for other users too! Go ahead and PM me if you need a catcher. smile.gif

I was getting so frustrated at my computer because it was refreshing so beautifully then exactly at midnight nothing LOL Took me a while but I learned a trick to my laptop and suddenly I was a catching fool hehee

I have caught for me and 4 other people so far, thank you so much TJ and the artist for these beautiful little eggies they are so cute and can't wait to see what they will turn out to be.

Edit.... well sorry, I was offering to help catch like I have done for quite a few in the past but I guess we aren't allowed to do that anymore. So just editing to remove the offer before I get in trouble.

Edited by CrystalAngel70

^ Reminder. :3

Can we actually get banned for this or is it just stupid and we shouldn't do it? Because I don't want to get banned for trying to bring joy and eggs to as many people as possible.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone. I caught my two and then acted as a catcher for my brother and sister-in-law. So we're all squared away. Thank you TJ for making the drop continuous it so very much helped with the amount of players that were working the Cave. Even I was surprised that so many would be up considering, for most, Monday will be a work/school day. biggrin.gif

Well now, that was quick.

Saw the News, checked my scroll, clicked a few, and got 1 within seconds.

Wow! I've got both of mine already! The eggs are so beautiful. I wonder if they hatch into a white dragon with red or pink markings. That would be gorgeous.

Its been a long time snice I been here.

Oh great its Valintines day!

I breed my Sweetling and got three eggs.

Than I breed my 2009 one and got four.

(just a heads up to some of you who are looking for them.)

After failing epically at the first drop, I stalked the AP during the second drop to snag my second Sweetling & finally get a Nebula (Yay. Always wanted one, now to locate a Hellfire), then went back to my position on the far right side of the main cave and within 4 egg clicks, I got my two of the new eggs <3 cool.gif

so cute! got my two within 2 minutes xd.png thanks for new holiday dragon, TJ and spriters!

and happy Valentine day to everyone!!!

Can we actually get banned for this or is it just stupid and we shouldn't do it? Because I don't want to get banned for trying to bring joy and eggs to as many people as possible.

I don't think you can get banned for it, but I think she's saying that if they do do something and mess up your scroll really badly there's nothing the staff can do to fix it.

Has anyone else noticed that the new eggs aren't able to be incubated?

I incubated mine....

EDIT: I will catch for people, if you want. Pm me with account name and temporary password.

Edited by GoldenPhoenix