TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

That has to be a record for me. 6 caught in 25 minutes. wow. now I can feel comfortable sleeping in late this morning lol.

awe crud... can't influence them. sigh.

Edited by WraithZephyr

Caught 2 for myself and 2 for my brother. I'm going back to watching Criminal Minds! biggrin.gif. Good luck everyone!

PS: Could try and catch for a couple of people later tonight coz I'll be up from 4AM (Cave Time) till noon working wink.gif. Feel free to PM me.

Edited by lanette

WOOT! I managed to get my 2 egg tonight despite the lag. Now lets all hope for a nice glitch free Valentines day.

Thanks TJ for a great V-Day and the wonderful eggs, staying up late and snagging eggs is my idea of a hot night on V-Day.

Yeah, already incubated and fogged. Time to sleep, there's already 03:30am. Good luck to everybody!!!

P.s. Awesome and cute eggs. I loved them.

aaaand got two for my boyfriend whose connection is laggy :3 Cave is blazing fast for me O.o

I wish I could catch for some other people, but I have an 8am class... maybe later today :3

Finally got my two~

Can't wait until they hatch.(:

Happy Valentines day everyone!

I agree, TJ must have performed some magic, I actually saw a drop at 25 minutes past the hour and managed to snag my second egg. Love it! These eggs look absolutely yummy. biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone, and thanks TJ and Spriters! Happy Valentines Day!

very pretty eggs, i got my two already...Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and thank you TJ smile.gif

good luck to everyone

What the hell? am i the only one who still has 0? man i suck

Just tried for an egg and the cave stopped working for me. >< Probably a sign that I need to sleep.

G'Nite and good luck, guys.

I... I actually caught two.

This is the first Valentine release that I ever actually got two!

-hugs them- Oh, please be female, if you are a female rose-based dragon, I will be so glad. And TJ seems to have turned on a permanent flood... xd.png

For anyone interested, these eggs ARE NOT INFLUENCABLE. So we have another single-gender breed.

Edited by Dr. Paine