TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I caught one. Now all I need to do is wait for my sweetling to grow up so I can catch another.

There were over a thousand people on the front page in the first couple of drops.

Please don't ask for catchers or offer your services as a catcher. Giving out sensitive information like your passwords is not the best idea and if anything happens to your scroll, there's nothing we can do. ^^

^ Reminder. :3

I'll be available to catch for about 3 more hours. Just PM me and we'll get this ball rolling!

Sockpuppet, does that mean that catching for people is actually against the TOS and will get our scrolls burned? Or do you just want to remind people that trusting strangers on the internet is stupid and if someone gets their scroll screwed with, you don't want to hear any whining? Because if it will get my scroll burned, than no, I'm not catching anymore. I like my dragons.

Edited by Eluin Gentry

i logged off everything i had running but the cave page I got my 2nd egg now yay hid them tell tomorrow just so i do not wake up to find an empty broken shell

off to bed the eggs look pretty cant wait to find out whats inside

biggrin.gif got my two from a nice catcher.

Fogged them and shall incubate them when my reds are ready.

Yeah I think DC hates me. I suck and can not get a damn thing. fml.

QUOTE (SockPuppet Strangler @ Feb 13 2011, 10:25 PM)

Please don't ask for catchers or offer your services as a catcher. Giving out sensitive information like your passwords is not the best idea and if anything happens to your scroll, there's nothing we can do. ^^

^ Reminder. :3

Call me paranoid, but isn't our email adress on our accounts? I think the information in there wouuld be particularly compromisable. I've refused to gift on these premises. I don't want to mistrust people, but to me, I might as well be handing my wallet to someone I've just met.An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure.

Edited by skyie

Wow, thanks for the Valentine's present, for a while I thought it would take forever to grab one and then suddenly one and two more tries later I got both of mine.

Can't wait to see what comes out of them ...

Ohh!!! Eggs are so pretty! I wonder if these are Rose Dragons. I can't wait to see their hatchling and adult forms. <3 Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Catching today is so easy it's hilarious- refreshed my hellfire egg's page to find out it hatched and I was unlocked. Five minutes later I get my second '11 egg. Loving this XD Thanks for making it so easy, TJ~! Now I'm waiting for some people to start complaining how catching is no longer a challenge...

Finally got my two!~ I bet these dragons will be flower themed~ They look like either roses or tulips :3

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Got off to an odd start but managed to catch 5 before there were no more. Guess the AP was blocking them but after a few minutes the new eggs reappeared and I managed to catch the 6th. That makes 2 for me and 2 for 2 others biggrin.gif

Happy V-Day to you all ^^ !

I'm courious about the gender and the dragon =3 !!

Edited by Shichibi