TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Ooh, pretty egg! Thanks, TJ and spriters.

*still having trouble loading cave*

Got my second after missing a ton of eggs. Really love the design of the egg, thank you TJ and the spriters smile.gif.

Good luck to those still trying biggrin.gif.

Thank you TJ! The eggs are pretty <3

I got one from the first drop and hoping to get my second on the next drops.

Happy Valentines to everyone biggrin.gif

Lol, I must learn that I must catch "my" way and not the way I heard others uses... xd.png

Got mine two at least. happy.gif And what am I supposed to do now when I've almost 40 minutes to sit here until I've to get going? xd.png

~Removed~ dragon? Hm..still nothing, but with 1200+ users on, it might be a while. Good luck, everyone.

Edited by _Z_

We managed to DDoS the Cave! The V-Day tradition lives on smile.gif

DDoS?

*falls over*

i caught a 2nd gen '09!

My v-day hunting is officially done!

good luck to those still trying!

just keep clicking

just keep clicking

just keep clicking clicking clicking

Tj seems to have done something, i went from "lol u not even close" in the hourly to "here are two" in the 20 min drop.

Oh my gosh, I actually managed to get eggs myself this time! .-.

The eggs look very pretty! Thanks TJ and spriters! I have to go for a bit now, but hopefully I can be back later on and try catch for other people (while I'm still relatively confident of my newfound egg catching ability xP)

Edit: Actually, think I might try sneak in a bit of catching before I left. x3

Edited by Vampiric

Got my two! snagged one in the first drop and the second just a moment ago. Happy V-day DC users and makers!

EDIT:

And close goes my DC window to help lessen the amount of users that are on right now

Edited by Kari Mustang

Please don't ask for catchers or offer your services as a catcher. Giving out sensitive information like your passwords is not the best idea and if anything happens to your scroll, there's nothing we can do. ^^

Got my two. Good luck to everyone else! :3

I caught one! And that's all I can catch for now . . . stupid scroll lock. dry.gif The eggs are so sweet! I love them! wub.gif

WHY CAN I NOT CATCH LIKE I USED TO? ;_; I suck at this.

WHOO YEAH LAG

What magical spell has TJ unleashed on the Cave? when I managed to load the page I caught one almost immediately (now egg locked for half an hour till I can nab my second one)!

Ah well, I shouldn't be complaining - my thanks to TJ and sprite artists for this new batch of dragons~!