Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I thought my older dragons used to be named, but the names are gone. I no longer have alis volat propriis.

If you've been away for over two months, your dragons lose their names. It's a newish rule that was implemented some time this year (forgot precisely when). So while you're not imagining having once named your dragon, yes, they're gone now if you took a long hiatus. =(

If you've been away for over two months, your dragons lose their names. It's a newish rule that was implemented some time this year (forgot precisely when).

No, it's not that new :/ Not to my knowledge? That rule has been around about since I joined, which is more than two years ago.

Anyway I also got Sulaco.

No, it's not that new :/ Not to my knowledge? That rule has been around about since I joined, which is more than two years ago.

Oh, it has? I have no idea why I thought it was new news then. XD Maybe it's just had more attention this year. In any case: my apologies for the incorrect information! Dl

[-use lineage links on the forum please - /view/NhQGi]Unholy Confession[/url]

Don't know why lol ^^

Edited by rubyshoes

I just got Jovita for a CB White.

And now The Soft and Cuddly One for a CB Olive.

Edited by YellowTsunami

I got "Guys" for a Split. (Sadly he just refused "Ladies". I guess I'll switch names until they cooperate.)

I got "Guys" for a Split. (Sadly he just refused "Ladies". I guess I'll switch names until they cooperate.)

I love that naming scheme!

I have "Bux" and "Pux" for my 2 cavern lurkers, I hope they don't reject each other on Halloween next year.

Actually I think that rule was in effect when I joined, if memory serves - which you can never rely on....mumble grumble

Arcane Fire, Arcane Frost and Arcane Ember. I honestly didn't think I'd get Potato Peach LOL or Golubka.

And I ESPECIALLY didn't think I'd get Spirit Alliance.

'Mars is Bright Tonight' for one of my Nebula's

'Sunshine Daisy'

'Butter Mellow' for my Sunsong dragons.

I'm a HP nerd ;;

Edited by Minkee

'Sunshine Daisy'

'Butter Mellow' for my Sunsong dragons.

I'm a HP nerd ;;

I'm completely jealous and kind of upset for not thinking to try that xd.png Congrats!

Kind of surprised I got Wormswort and Frog's Breath o.o sadly Deadly Nightshade was taken though I did get the name "Deadly Nightshade is Taken" that counts for something right? xd.png

Got Lusting, Totalitarianism, Godfinger, Shining Steel, Bobble Head, Rock it Like it's Hot, Bliss(yes its name is disguised with a capital I instead but I'm surprised no one thought of doing that. o.o), Blondie, Mexican Cheese, Jolly Holly, and Bubble Butt. XP

God I'd hate to be my dragons. xd.png

Edited by Ninetails

'Mars is Bright Tonight' for one of my Nebula's

Aaaah, I didn't even think of that! XD Lucky!

For me, I was surprised to get "Victoriously," recently.

For my 2 turpentine's I got. Great Scot its a spot an Mellow Yellow.

Mellow Yellow I would have thought would be taken but it seems that so did everyone else lol.

Publication, Journalist, Pop Culture recently amongst others. Popular Culture is still available if anyone's interested. o3o

Oaky~ Wow, apparently no one thought of naming the English Pokemon geographics?? I got a lot from Red/Green (Fire Red/Leaf Green) which is my favorite, so I'm pretty happy :3

Celadon City

Pewter City

Saffron City

Fuchsia City

Viridian City

Mt Ember

~

Goldenrod City

Nuvema Town

Dragonspiral Tower

Wow. *is happy-ful*~~~

So depressed Cinnabar Island wasn't available. (Diehard firetype trainer here~)