Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

KCl (formula for potassium chloride)

It's on a nameholder until one of my new Pygmies hatch. smile.gif

Lost Phone (Named after a song, but still...)

Blade an' Soul (Totally thought this was going to be taken, due to being the name of a game)

She's the One Named Sailor Moon

And quite a few others.

Hmm... There are only a few like that on my scroll, since I only sometimes name my dragons after fictional characters and such (and I hardly give them commonplace names, but even then it's difficult to find one that's not already taken) but I was surprised to find that Katsushika Hokusai (he painted The Great Wave - fitting for my tsunami wyvern tongue.gif ) wasn't taken, as well as Marx Soul (the Kirby boss) and Iggy Kirkland (though I'm planning on changing his name later).

I just got " Cheeky Nando's " for my guardian of nature. I almost wept.

So begins my hoard of internet memes.

I just named two of my Golden Wyvern Dragons: The Golden Creeper, and The Illusive Female Villager. I bred them for a friend on Minecraft, and inspiration struck after I bred then to name them. I love the female name.

I just got these biggrin.gif

--Actions Speak Louder Than Words

--A Picture is Worth 1000 Words

--New York Yankees

--Derek Jeter (of the NY Yankees)

--Alex Rodriguez (also of the same team)

--Ampulex dementor (the newly discovered wasp named after the "Dementor" of the Harry Potter Series xd.png )

And many more.. haha

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I got some nice weather themed names for my Nhiostrife Wyverns: "Gustnado", "Stormcell", "Subvortex", "Landspout". And not so long ago I named one of my Olives "Happy Reaper" biggrin.gif

Edited by Aurigena

Nico diAngilo - Radiant Angel Dragon and Nyx- black Dragon female (my first Dragon that grew up, I've been on since 2006 I believe.....)

Anna winterfrost and Elsa Winterfrost for two solstice dragons.

Most of my name's are Latin/Greek words one's Dia De muetre (day of the dead) for male hell horse.

The rest are from books but I'm really shocked no one took nico's name for the angels, that was the only one I can think of for my male... (don't tell the others, but he's my favorite!)

Somehow, I managed to get both 'You're A Kid Now' and 'You're A Squid Now'. I'm quite proud of myself for that.

Princess Natasha for my first female Nilia Pygmy. A common name, thought it'd be used!

Gilligan and the Skipper for my male Duotone.

I just got name Winnetou. ohmy.gif

I can't believe nobody taked it earlier. rolleyes.gif

Their scientific names were taken. ohmy.gif

Guilty as charged. I have Anagallis Pumilia (Florida Pimpernel) biggrin.gif

I also recently got 'Bose Einstein Condensate', 'Acidic Dissociation', 'Carriage Return' and 'Kissing in The Rain'

...haha science nerd names her dragons after science tongue.gif

Edit: Just checked the Scientific name of the Florida Pimpernel. Turns out I'd spelt it wrong. Oh well it's still a pretty name smile.gif

Edited by wildfirewastaken

Boruto Uzumaki from awhile ago and some other ones that were introduced in Naruto Gaiden.

Also got Sharkboy and Lavagirl, lol.

Chaffweed, Florida Pimpernel, and Flaxleaf Pimpernel.

Their scientific names were taken. ohmy.gif

I didn't get all of the scientific names, but I got a number of them the day the eggs were released. These are dragons I've waited just over three years to see in the Cave. Some of mine are still on Nameholders, and some of the Anagallis names were already gone, (Both The Scarlet Pimpernel and Scarlet Pimpernel have been taken by others for years!) but I am very happy with what I got! smile.gif

Anagallis Acuminata

Anagallis Alternifolia

Anagallis Barbata

Anagallis Brevipes

Anagallis Crassifolia

Anagallis Filiformis and her daughter, Anagallis Filly (not quite the scientific name, but it fits!)

Anagallis Foemina

Anagallis Gracilipes

Anagallis Hexamera

Anagallis Minima

Anagallis Monelli

Anagallis Nummularlifolia

Anagallis Oligantha

Anagallis Peploides

Anagallis Pumila

Anagallis Rubricaulis

Anagallis Schliebenii

Anagallis Tenella

Anagallis Tenuicaulis

Anagallis Tsaratananae

I also have Rough and Sharp and Sharp and Rough, along with archy and mehitabel on three of my Hooktalons. I also got Graphic Equalizer on my only Almandine. laugh.gif

And finally, after a year and a half of breeding attempts, I have my Golden Addition! biggrin.gif

Defraud

I Am the Borg - so many Borg names taken

Judy Hopps - also from an upcoming film

Renegade Dalek

Just got the name Titans on a Nebula. ohmy.gif

The Prince of Winterfell

The Laws of Gods and Men

The Lion and the Rose

The Age of Adaline

Had a frozen chick named 'Frozen Nugget' and a frozen cheese named 'Lil' Toe Cheese' went on hiatus. Came back and started to rename my dragons...those names were still available o.o after 3 years ohmy.gif

I managed to snag a lot of Naruto character names. Not the main, main characters, but still!