Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I now have "Sod" on a placeholder :o

Nobody already took Beautiful Neglect?! Well... their loss. tongue.gif Mine now! Edited by Sylph264

I used to like 3 letter names. I ended up with these, over the years:

Iol, Kob, Deg, Owa, Qun, Dor, Bia, Byn, Kuj, Irn, Iyk, Cuk, Pyw, Vub, Oyx, Bil, Bon, Wyg, Zsa, Lsa, Urb, Luh, Yej, Hib, Nys, Fuy, Biu, Oji, Uib, Quw, Ikz, Udd, Off, Jaf, Pyn, Zic, Fyu, Eou, Wep, Tyx, Jul, Cef, Cys, Vyt

Bonus 2 letter names:

Ly, Su, Yi, Gy, FX

Adding Iio, Jur, Ofu, Sof, and Fho to that list.

8)

EDIT - and Irx, Pih, Syc, Enl, Qre, Diw, Uyy

Edited by Marrionetta

This thread encouraged me to find 3-letter names for my dragons and needless to say, half my nebs have names now.

And I got Irv. Irving? xd.png

And Rxy. Roxy? :3

________

Named all my nebs. Now what.

Edited by Pandalf

The female purple horse I'd bred for my brand-new Thuwed refused, so I tried to name her Stubborn Horse.. thought I'd just type it out of frustration and it'd surely be taken, but no, I got it smile.gif What's up, has no one else's horse dragons ever refused their mates?? LOL

Piper! Really? All kinds of gibberish names I like are taken, but 'Piper' I get?

Lord Arcane and Lady Arcane!

I'm going to be doing a nice striped dragon inbred lineage, and it'll start with Lord and Lady Arcane c:

I also got Lord Mythic and Lady Mythic for my blacks. I'm doing another inbred line as well (and hoping for alts tongue.gif)

Finally got around to naming most of my Purple Dorsals, thanks to the 3-letter name inspiration.

I got Qyi, Yrv, Evr, and Msu. tongue.gif

'Rickrolling'???

Edit: Also 'Weenie Hut Jr'.

Edited by omgitskairi

Piper! Really? All kinds of gibberish names I like are taken, but 'Piper' I get?

My favourite of the Halliwell sisters, congrats!

Speaking of, I got Makayla when I joined DC. Couldn't believe. blink.gif And I'M SURE I didn't misspell it.

Got the names "Uy" and "Yn" - and they like each other.

edit: How was 'Wentz' not taken? I figured some other user would like Fall Out Boy enough to grab their bassist's last name. But apparently not tongue.gif

Edited by glamoursea2

One Word Names: Seokjin, Bilk, Bronchus, Qualmish, Hyrulian, Gigatron, Heiwajima, Dreidel, Corey, Maltreatment, Delinquency, Yoongi, Orihara, Dismantled, Aniplex, Peyode,

Two Word Names: Censor Kipz, Whooping Cough, Wonder Warf, Gamma Hydroxybutyrate, One Republic, Bob's Burgers, No Face, South Korean, Tropical Depression, Oh Henry, Graveyard Ghostie,

Three Word Names:This is Patrick, Nan Jom Jjeoreo, He's Committing Pesticide,Your Imaginary Friend,

Three+ Names: Methylene Dioxy Meth Amphetamine, The Emperor's New Groove, Oh I'm a Goofy Goober Yeah, You're a Goofy Goober, Yeah We're All Goofy Goobers, I'm the Oogie Boogie Man.

Lord Arcane and Lady Arcane <3

They bred their first egg today and I claimed the name Lady Mystic Arcane (will change to Lord Mystic Arcane if needed.)

I guess the family name is Lord/Lady (name) Arcane ;p

And so the inbred lineage starts here..

Oh hmm Shirubadoragon...yes Japanese for Silver Dragon. My recently obtained CB silver. I was surprised because silver dragon in Japanese was taken.

Favorite names I got:

Remembering Robin Williams

Dwemor

Draculite

Rising legion

Will jaden Smith

Prancing frodo pony

Skyz king

Apocalypse of onslaught

Gazer of rooms

Lime water

Zim zam

The rest of the names I got were too easy.I'll add the next names I get.I must make them epic tongue.gif.

I took the name "The Prince of Winterfell" on my 2nd gen pb male silver dragon without place holders a while ago, but I still can't believe it. So many Game of Thrones references and episode names from all five seasons aired so far have been taken, especially if related to house Stark, but THIS wasn't? Surprise, surprise.

That way I took names like "The Lion and the Rose", "The Laws of Gods and Men" and "The Watchers on the Wall" on hooktalon dragons (two heads for names in plural, how creative), but I wasn't surprised as with this. tongue.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I just got

My own name

Warner brother studios presents

I think I'm going to have the rest of my names lord of the rings themed

I have a number of CB reds named for actors and actresses, and developed a pretty good selection. A name that I tried in the early days was taken, quite natural that someone would use it for a Red. But a little voice bade me to try it on my newest Red. Lo and behold - Robert Redford! biggrin.gif

Tried a few more on nameholders and got Joanne Woodward, Jane Fonda and Henry Fonda! Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale, too! I've had Della Street for years, so this will be fun! Still can't get Paul Newman or Natalie Wood, though. xd.png

ETA: made a mistake. Did not get the correct spelling on Perry Mason, so I'll try again someday. I need more coffee! rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I went with a lord of the rings theme and I got 2 amazing names

Monster of moria lake

Quiver of legolas

Cool names huh?

Edit:I also got

Motorola razr v3

British humour

Such perfect names,and not to mention ironic....maybe

Edited by gad786