Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I got

'Armored Brute'

'So what - I'm still a rockstar' (for a female Colossus, someone mentioned they looked like rockstars and that song just popped up in my head and I had to do it xd.png)

'Big Mean Bully'

'Rivers Pearl'

Most of mine are spelt "incorrectly" but I figured they would have been taken nonetheless:

Noscea (as in La Noscea from FFXIV)

Izkandar (Iskandar/Alexander the Great from Fate/Zero)

Waever (Waver from Fate/Zero)

Requiesc ("requiescat in pace")

Cloud Symphony (a song)

Cloud Atlas

Ko'haku River (Spirited Away, anyone?)

Valkyriem (As in "Valkyrie")

And a bunch of others, to be honest...

However, I think I was most surprised by Galewyn (one of my first three dragons) and Orcarina because I didn't realise at the time that I spelt "ocarina" wrong. xd.png

I got these!

Megata no Kyojin

Cho'ogata no Kyojin

Yoroi no Kyojin

Kemono no Kyojin

All of them are the original Japanese names for Titan shifters in Attack on Titan. (E.g Female Titan, Colossus Titan etc)

Surprised nobody had them, well, now they're reserved for my Plated Colossus dragons wakakaka. *evil laugh*

Nights In White Satin.

I figured that even with 2 spaces, it would be taken. So happy!

Lady Fuzz (Ldyfz code!)

The Inferness

The code demanded I name it this and I was really amazed that the named wasn't taken biggrin.gif Een though it doesn't match my over-all theme, I couldn't help myself

I'm still surprised Huntsgirl wasn't taken. blink.gif Unfortunately American Dragon and Jake Long were so I'm gonna have to make do with this. Oh well, still really excited to start breeding them.

"First Frozen Egg In DC"

^^^ Wat?! Someone else on DC doesn't share my bad sense of humor - not to mention I freezed the egg/hatchie during this years april's fools. smile.gif

I got the names of a ton of "Little Women" characters. I don't know what made me think of it. I now have Jo, Meg, & Beth March. (But no Amy. Hmm.) I also got the full names of their future spouses.

Hiveswap.

Nothing significant for those who aren't into HS though. ;3

Peer Review

Guess there are not too many scientists naming dragons. xd.png