Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

To Each A Tempo

I'm surprised I got this one, mainly because I thought someone else had named a dragon after that fanfic... I guess I got lucky this time. xd.png

King Of Puns and Pun Master ohmy.gif how did someone not already have these?

While I was at it, I got Queen, Prince, Princess, Lord, and Lady Of Puns.

Since my Soulpeaces are mostly punnily named, I'm saving these names for them. ;D

Edited by EternallyShadow

Apple lisa-this one really surprised me

British embassy

50 shades of dragons

I love kebabs

The german thuwed

Dragonware

One thuwed to rule them all

Pesky pixie

Fantasy begins

Just got "Arcadia Bay" as well as "Vortex Club." And then, "Mark Jefferson" and "Frank Bowers."

All the good Life is Strange names were taken, but I'm really happy with Vortex Club! biggrin.gif

I got the name

Dishsoap

I was very uncreative and couldn't think of anything better, but I'm surprised no one took it

Just got Cave Canis, a variation on cave canem. But seriously, how was that not taken?

(Latin for beware of dog, pronounced "cawey cahnem").

I got the name "My Boots Are Made For Walking" for my 1st Green Dino. :3

I'm sorry, but is no one on DC honestly not an American Ninja Warrior fan????

Because I literally just got American Ninja Warrior as well as the name Mount Midoriyama.

Well, if you've no idea what I'm talking about, ANW is the American version of a Japanese hardcore obstacle course that mainly works upper body strength and grip strength (but some of the obstacles do require leg strength) that's really addicting to watch. I mean, who doesn't want to see people jumping off stuff and going through obstacles that almost seem impossible?

But yeah. Pretty happy with these names and super surprised they weren't taken already.

I'm sorry, but is no one on DC honestly not an American Ninja Warrior fan????

Because I literally just got American Ninja Warrior as well as the name Mount Midoriyama.

Well, if you've no idea what I'm talking about, ANW is the American version of a Japanese hardcore obstacle course that mainly works upper body strength and grip strength (but some of the obstacles do require leg strength) that's really addicting to watch. I mean, who doesn't want to see people jumping off stuff and going through obstacles that almost seem impossible?

But yeah. Pretty happy with these names and super surprised they weren't taken already.

Hahahahaha I like Ninja Warriors, but the Japanese version that our local TV is airing with our commentators. tongue.gif It's ridiculous, congrats on Mount Midoriyama. wink.gif

A heart at crisis

I named the dragon after its two parents. Surprising no one took this name

"Tower of Mistakes"

"Ceebs"

Aaaand "Failed Royalty"

How did I get Tower of Mistakes? H o w

I think at one point I resigned myself to the fact that I would never have any good Parks and Rec names, and that they would never be available...But today I decided to give everything a shot again and I'm so excited!

I got:

Garry Gergich

Larry Gergich

Jerry Gergich

Terry Gergich (hahahahahahahhahahha even on DC no one wants Jerry hahahahhaha)

Crazy Ira ohmy.gif

Craig Middlebrooks (YES OMG YES)

Bill Dexhart

Jeremy Jamm

Ken Hotate

Ethel Beavers ("IT WAS ETHEL BEAVERS WHO DID IT!!!" xd.png)

Brandi Maxxxx (I giggled for like 10 seconds after I got this one rolleyes.gif)

Bobby Newport

Dennis Feinstein

Dante Fiero

I mean, I suppose only a hardcore Parks and Rec fan like me would literally be fangirling over getting these smaller, less important character names, but still. I'M SO HAPPY. Especially with Crazy Ira as well as all the Jerry name variations?? xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

Zaldrizes Buzdari Iksos Daor - A dragon is not a slave

Dovaogedys - Unsullied

Kelitis - Halt

Aeksia Ossenatas - Kill the masters

All Valyrian expressions from Game of Thrones. blink.gif

Lightning's End

Banquet at the Forest's Edge

Cloudless Rain

Mud Grass

The Shadow that Devours the Sun

Tree of Eternity

Floral Delusions

Bell Droplets

All of them are Mushi-shi names. Someone got half of them dry.gif , I got the other half. I'm trying to see who got the others so I can trade for them. I'd pay a pretty penny since it's my one and only scroll goal orz