Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

My sister got Tinselicious for her gold tinsel. ohmy.gif

And I still can't believe that I got Sleeping Sun on a nebula, after a famous Nightwish song - I thought that it would be taken for sure! ohmy.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I've had the name "asdf" on a placeholder forever, and I still can't believe I got that name, but recently I've acquired "g2g" and I think that's pretty lucky too.

We all know Swift's new song 'Bad Blood'. Since it fits in nicely with my Bleeding Moon naming theme I tried Baby Now We Got Bad Blood. The song is so popular I can't believe I got it xd.png

I also got 'So Green Isn't A Creative Color' :3

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Chywir.

I strongly believed that it would be taken already. o: Seemingly it wasn't, so I named one of my Gemshards Chywir. ~

I got 01 Hatsune Miku xd.png

And V3 Meiko

I am determined to get some version of all the main vocaloid named :3

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

I'm surprised Tastiest wasn't already taken.

Edited by lovecats99

^ As a future dentist I love the amalgam name. wub.gif

Just got Maria Lucia Heiberg Rosenberg on a place holder. Not that I thought that it would be taken, but I was afraid that it wouldn't fit. ohmy.gif

Can't tell you how many times I've been frustrated that a name is taken, only to find that I already have that name on another dragon. Back in the day I used to hoard one-word names and have since forgotten about most of them rolleyes.gif Anyway, it just happened to me with this hatchie: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sLiCF - so I guess I'm still surprised that I was lucky enough to get that name.

Bohemian Rhapsody line

Had to take some liberties to make it fit but I managed somehow. xd.png It's going to end up on the CB astrapi xenowyrm I just caught, as soon as it hatches.

I used to like 3 letter names. I ended up with these, over the years:

Iol, Kob, Deg, Owa, Qun, Dor, Bia, Byn, Kuj, Irn, Iyk, Cuk, Pyw, Vub, Oyx, Bil, Bon, Wyg, Zsa, Lsa, Urb, Luh, Yej, Hib, Nys, Fuy, Biu, Oji, Uib, Quw, Ikz, Udd, Off, Jaf, Pyn, Zic, Fyu, Eou, Wep, Tyx, Jul, Cef, Cys, Vyt

Bonus 2 letter names:

Ly, Su, Yi, Gy, FX

I used to like 3 letter names. I ended up with these, over the years:

Iol, Kob, Deg, Owa, Qun, Dor, Bia, Byn, Kuj, Irn, Iyk, Cuk, Pyw, Vub, Oyx, Bil, Bon, Wyg, Zsa, Lsa, Urb, Luh, Yej, Hib, Nys, Fuy, Biu, Oji, Uib, Quw, Ikz, Udd, Off, Jaf, Pyn, Zic, Fyu, Eou, Wep, Tyx, Jul, Cef, Cys, Vyt

Bonus 2 letter names:

Ly, Su, Yi, Gy, FX

I am jealous

(but in all seriousness that's a nice collection)

I was a little surprised to get "Govt" because it's a popular(?) abbreviation of "government"

And as childish as I feel for even thinking of these names, I must say I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to name a breeding pair "Dan Nicky" and "Your Bobbies"

On the topic of short names: Gwy, I'd, Sta, Upa, Oed, Kla, Sug, Ult, Anm, Ooe, KT, Rz

Not so short names: Wheal, Intermediary, Timeshare, Quarterback, Incisors, Textual, Microsleep

Edited by dirtytabs

I now have "Sod" on a placeholder :o